Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 98

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Raji9

Yes please .. I am up for sweet Abhigya .. Nautanki Abhigya .. Moody Pragz , Pareshan Abhi .. Caring Abhi ... What not .. at least 2 years chahiye toh chahiye .. Cvs better note it .. I have Nadz with meπŸ˜†

Rajii, That was a cute reaction πŸ˜†...
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

Ufff, Imagine another hut sequence for two nights and it snows or rains ☒️...

Nadz , did we have any hut sequence before for Abhigya ? No right ..

Rabul spent a night in hut when car broke down ..recently I wantched that episode .. Arjit was looking so young in those episodes ..πŸ˜† But Abhigya never been to hut na πŸ˜† .. It is good idea to send them .. at least no intruders there unlike their room
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Nadz , did we have any hut sequence before for Abhigya ? No right ..

Rabul spent a night in hut when car broke down ..recently I wantched that episode .. Arjit was looking so young in those episodes ..πŸ˜† But Abhigya never been to hut naπŸ˜†.. It is good idea to send them .. at least no intruders there unlike their room

I think Arjit has been working out πŸ˜†, before he used to look much younger. Abhigya did have a hut scene in the kidnapping track when he was shot and she took his bullet out, she confessed her love to him, looked after him, etc and they stayed the night...
Raji9 thumbnail

I think Arjit has been working out πŸ˜†, before he used to look much younger. Abhigya did have a hut scene in the kidnapping track when he was shot and she took his bullet out, she confessed her love to him, looked after him, etc and they stayed the night...

Oh that hut sequence 😭.. Sorry I kind of lost in Abhigya romantic Khayals ..

How Ironic Abhigya first rain sequence was sad one , And first hut sequence was heart breaking one ...

Hope they make up for it ..and give a happy wala sequences soon ..

Raji9 thumbnail

Hello Viji πŸ€—
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Rajii, don't be sorry, we'll go back to romantic kayals...

Have you guys read the IF article about Abhigya eye locks?!...

Did you see what they said about the lip lock?! Talk about namak main charakna πŸ˜†...

We already know about their eye locks, it started from day of their meeting ❀️...

More like not only romantic stuff we like to hear stuff about the progress of their relationship too ...
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Hello Vijii πŸ€—...
Raji9 thumbnail
so today we will see only that dining table segment or both segments ???
Pragz looking so beautiful with Pink and black combo with all her hair to one side .. I cant get over that dori Khayal that Dee posted.. Who else is thinking we will see dori knot tying or removing scene πŸ˜†? And which one ?
Mysterious7 thumbnail

so today we will see only that dining table segment or both segments ???

Pragz looking so beautiful with Pink and black combo with all her hair to one side .. I cant get over that dori Khayal that Dee posted.. Who else is thinking we will see dori knot tying or removingsceneπŸ˜†? And which one ?

*screams so Rajii can hear me* Me, Me, Me. I was thinking about this when Pragz first started putting her hair on the side and the way Abhi closed the door πŸ˜†...
Raji9 thumbnail

*screams so Rajii can hear me* Me, Me, Me. I was thinking about this when Pragz first started putting her hair on the side and the way Abhi closed the door πŸ˜†...

OK OK I hear you Nadz πŸ€—.. And now I know I will see that too ..