Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 77

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
The discussion over here is going overboard and becoming not likeable!!!! Kindly review what you guys are posting before pressing the button.
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika.viji

Am not going to watch from today onwards nadz 😕...it's testing my patience a lot

Awww 🤗 Vijii, watch it in a bunch if you like. I haven't watched from Tuesday's episode yet, since the rain montage came out 😆. I'm catching up over the weekend all at one go. That might be easier for you to watch if you want to try that, or just AbhiGya scenes, which ever one you prefer 😊...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As far as I am concerned and even a recent message from Dee, this is supposed to be an appreciation thread of AbhiGya / TiSha. If you want to vent do it out of this AT with pleasure. Thank you...
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Raji it';s fine if you disagree with the convo, but you don't have to ridicule the convo.

It's not out of character to think Pragya will sleep with Abhi..

She was the one who thought she will let Abhi get close to her in MMS track.. a man who had a GF, a man who wanted her out of his life, a man who didn't trust her!

Now she knows he loves her, it's not out of the box.

She is sort of all lattu on Abhi.. something I don't like about her.

No no.. I am not telling because she is lattu over Abhi.
I feel she is so much into proofs that she can lie about "anything"

It started with calling herself a gold digger by stealing his money.
Then the same day she behaved like a "bad woman" by offering money to him.

After that 10-20 incidents she talked nonsense to hide her truth.
So I will not be surprised she says something similar even after this 😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

The discussion over here is going overboard and becoming not likeable!!!! Kindly review what you guys are posting before pressing the button.

I never crossed any rules Don..

Just like how people her discuss AU and possible scenarios.
I just said one possible scenario.

Ofcourse not to hurt anyone.

Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Raji it';s fine if you disagree with the convo, but you don't have to ridicule the convo.

It's not out of character to think Pragya will sleep with Abhi..

She was the one who thought she will let Abhi get close to her in MMS track.. a man who had a GF, a man who wanted her out of his life, a man who didn't trust her!

Now she knows he loves her, it's not out of the box.

She is sort of all lattu on Abhi.. something I don't like about her.

She is head over heals to Abhi not because he is a Rock star , not because he makes much money .. Because he is her husband and she loves him with all her heart ..

MMS track wala scene is not a pleasant one to see.. But she did not allow him near to her because she can make money , because she wants to treasure those last moments with the only man of her life..
Edited by Raji9 - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hello, hold on guys, who is venting out here?
A possibility of AbhiGya SR is discussed within the context of how Abhi or Pragya have behaved!

Just go back to the episodes and remember how Pragya told Abhi she will sleep with him for money.

Abhi has tried seduction several times to get Fuggy out of her.

It's not not overboard if they do end up sleeping together given they do love each other and they always are in one room.

I don't understand how come it is venting out if characters are discussed. It was not even criticizing.. just discussing a possibility.

Oh right, delusional scenarios are supposed to be discussed here, not what they show as characters. Is that correct?
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raji9

She is head over heals to Abhi not because he is a Rock star , not because he makes much money .. Because he is her husband and she loves him with all his heart ..

MMS track wala scene is not a pleasant one to see.. But she did not allow him near to her because she can make money , because she wants to treasure those last moments with the only man of her life..

Raji, it was not for money in MMS, even I know that. I never said it's for money in MMS track.

It's fine to be lattu on a guy, but it's not fine to let a man who calls you characterless touch you.. even if he is the one I love. Just my thoughts.
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

Thanks Don jiii .. ** rechecking the AT title once to make sure I am at right place and shaking my head after realizing that this is Abhigya AT **
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Dee rule was not to do "name calling" in the AT.
She dint ask anyone to stop discussing possible scenarios in the AT.

It's like if someone don't like something, they say us to not talk about it in away.
New self made rules ?