Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Tia i think its Klusum who coined the word lollipop πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Right.. thanks for reminding. It's her, yes!⭐️
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have to curse myself.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wen i decided not to watch it live n i did wat i thought of not doing..

No one can give some sense into me.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was seriously laughing when I saw your reply saying that you are definitely not going to give LU and the very next post you started posting glimpses🀣
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubh-aarambh

I was seriously laughing when I saw your reply saying that you are definitely not going to give LU and the very next post you started posting glimpses🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kya kare... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

M cursing myself now for watching it..
some1 was asking abt the live update n my unstoppable hands clicked Zee tv Live.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
now even my hands are not listening to me..
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TRP ladies wouldn't simply care, there would be watching other five to ten soaps a day, whatever information they get and see, goes in and goes out and then continue with real life, that's how it's more likely to be with the elders. They simply have better things to do than complain about it in daily basis, when they got real life issues, why waste time thinking about fiction, that's how likely their mind works. Once a soap gets into their habit they either continue to watch even if it's not to their taste or stop or even end up watching new soaps that arrive, etc. Zee TV is not a tremendous popular channel either, so it's not hard to get TRP's for KKB when TiSha are already popular actors and celebrities. Due to TiSha being popular actors, and very few others having their own little fan base, this soap is lasting with this track, otherwise very less chance...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL ... Whole 2 episode are about to prove Takhil vicious capabilities .. T is not exposed and Abhi did not get even single doubt even after Pragya and Sarla insisted so much against truth and lie ..sigh !!!!

And today is heights .. Nikhil manipulated Nurse in the last minute .. Thanks for the segment .. we made our expectations to zero .. Other wise today's episode is 🀒

CVs makes T as most luckiest person in the world .. I absolutely take all the complaints against team back.No wonder Team scared to tell the truth to Abhi .. Once they tell and they will be proved wrong by T anyway, She is that lucky and sneaky ..

And T is enough capable ..Even if T's mother or T herself admits the truth to Abhi .. She has all the capability and luck to prove herself innocent and make Abhi believe that she admitted it under pressure or some stupid story which Abhi will eventually believe ..I am dead 🀒 ..
Edited by Raji9 - 8 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love AbhiGya / TiSha too much 😳 πŸ˜†...
shubh20 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kya kare... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

M cursing myself now for watching it..
some1 was asking abt the live update n my unstoppable hands clicked Zee tv Live.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
now even my hands are not listening to me..

How cuteπŸ˜† and thanks for your unstoppable hands also..because of which we got to know that the episode was totally a crap as expectedπŸ˜†
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

TRP ladies wouldn't simply care, there would be watching other five to ten soaps a day, whatever information they get and see, goes in and goes out and then continue with real life, that's how it's more likely to be with the elders. They simply have better things to do than complain about it in daily basis, when they got real life issues, why waste time thinking about fiction, that's how likely their mind works. Once a soap gets into their habit they either continue to watch even if it's not to their taste or stop or even end up watching new soaps that arrive, etc. Zee TV is not a tremendous popular channel either, so it's not hard to get TRP's for KKB when TiSha are already popular. Due to TiSha being popular actors, and few others having their own little fan base this soap is lasting with this track, otherwise very less chance...

πŸ‘πŸ‘ on point
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi was waiting for the proof only because Sarla Maa and Pragya and that nurse insisted! And what happened? The nurse got some random man who didn't testify anything against Tannu!
And even if he asks Pragya what is she trying to say, will she say? He has asked her that several times by now.
shubh20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

TRP ladies wouldn't simply care, there would be watching other five to ten soaps a day, whatever information they get and see, goes in and goes out and then continue with real life, that's how it's more likely to be with the elders. They simply have better things to do than complain about it in daily basis, when they got real life issues, why waste time thinking about fiction, that's how likely their mind works. Once a soap gets into their habit they either continue to watch even if it's not to their taste or stop or even end up watching new soaps that arrive, etc. Zee TV is not a tremendous popular channel either, so it's not hard to get TRP's for KKB when TiSha are already popular actors and celebrities. Due to TiSha being popular actors, and few others having their own little fan base this soap is lasting with this track, otherwise very less chance...

Khushi ke aansu😭