Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

This is somewhat similar to Abhigya bear hugs 😳 😆...

Word Count: 1

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rajii I never complained about that engagement at that time, just thought it was long and I couldn't even complain about MMS, I was getting restless, what if Pragz ends up getting married, I was getting freaked out 😆. I loved TiSha's MMS time acting, like I always do. I've seen one Ekta soap before in bits in my childhood, so I was dreading it hence the restlessness. In that wise KKB has been good to us so far...

Mysterious7 thumbnail

Crazy pillow fight between two teenagers who are room mates ❤️...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Sowmzieee 🤗...

Word Count: 1

Mysterious7 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dnt want to watch @Live today as its clear tat it will be back to square 1 n we'll have the saem old cover ups
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Mysterious7 thumbnail

Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

Rajii I never complained about that engagement at that time, just thought it was long and I couldn't even complain about MMS, I was getting restless, what if Pragz ends up getting married, I was getting freaked out 😆. I loved TiSha's MMS time acting, like I always do. I've seen one Ekta soap before in bits in my childhood, so I was dreading it hence the restlessness. In that wise KKB has been good to us so far...

This is my first soap too Nadz ..So I felt that the drunk night was too long to air for a week but that was too entertaining less to say about it and that tied me forever to KB and Abhigya..
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raji9

This is my first soap too Nadz ..So I felt that the drunk night was too long to air for a week but that was too entertaining less to say about it and that tied me forever to KB and Abhigya..

I'm not talking about the drunk week 🤔 😆. Rajii, it was Aliyah's engagement 😊...