Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 57

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mili, no one is going to bash you here πŸ˜†, you're allowed to voice your opinion too so, dw! 😊...
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paglahawai

Thanks for the pics, nadz. It's time me to go into hibernation for some time.

Take care πŸ˜ƒ

Okay, take care and see you soon Anii 😊...
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raji9

Both are super cute in these gifs ..

Both have baby faces too 😳...
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Mysterious7 thumbnail

When I thought this was long when it was only for a week, then I thought kidnapping was long, now it seems sooo short, how wrong was I?! πŸ˜†...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Nahin Raji, ab tho kitna kuch baaki hai. Kaise bhool gayi ho?

We still have to see Nikku moved to MM for recuperation, isn't it? Then we can have the whole family together, husband-wife, wife's mom, husband's extended family, husband's pregnant hone wali biwi wali GF who is carrying someone else's child, husband's pregnant hone wali biwi wali GF wali child ka baap and so on. How can we miss this all? They will cohabit like one big happy family and we can shed happy tears looking at them🀒.

Wait, not such a bad idea if Nikku moved in. YKW will be under constant pressure, may be a chance to catch them red-handed? Who am I kidding?😑 Don't bash me, guys. Couldn't help itπŸ˜ƒ

No Mili .. I get your point .. πŸ€—

Looking all of them at same place is blah .. Thanks to our stars that Nikku is not moved to MM πŸ˜†

@bold 🀣

Mysterious7 thumbnail

This is somewhat similar to Abhigya bear hugs 😳 πŸ˜†...
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

When I thought this was long when it was only for a week, then I thought kidnapping was long, now it seems sooo short, how wrong was I?! πŸ˜†...

LOL Nadz .. The very first drunk pragz scene aired for a week .. I felt it was too long .. But it was adorable to complain about ..

I kind of frustrated in MMS track .. when the 24 hours to prove herself innocent seemed never ending ..

I got really frustrated during kidnap track thinking the most prolonged track for no reason..

Now I love both of them for its crispness ..πŸ˜† .. Cvs try their level best to achieve new heights in dragging .. Bless them 🀣
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Sriti as Pragz was an ace, the five to ten minutes she had before Abhi consciously sort of wakes up, it was all her, she was splendid. The whole sequence was done sooo well too...