Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

#Throwback...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I couldn't help but comment on those bts gifts by Sowmi and Nadz (thanks for the superb gift btw!!!)
It's so cute how he holds both her hands, points at her and all of Shabir's antics!!! πŸ˜†
TiSha seem like such good friends!!! They don't seem bored- even if the plot is so draggy. They're always laughing and having fun and it has always been that way!πŸ˜›

Before seeing these gifs, I was thinking, 'I'd rather not be shown any segments than filler scene segments like this one' so I didn't really watch them properly- just read Rishu's wu. But those flashes of TiSha moments are definitely worth it. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks again sowmi and nadz!
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raji9

What Even !!! Ab.. vahii dekhnaaa baaki hai 😭

Nahin Raji, ab tho kitna kuch baaki hai. Kaise bhool gayi ho?

We still have to see Nikku moved to MM for recuperation, isn't it? Then we can have the whole family together, husband-wife, wife's mom, husband's extended family, husband's pregnant hone wali biwi wali GF who is carrying someone else's child, husband's pregnant hone wali biwi wali GF wali child ka baap and so on. How can we miss this all? They will cohabit like one big happy family and we can shed happy tears looking at them🀒.

Wait, not such a bad idea if Nikku moved in. YKW will be under constant pressure, may be a chance to catch them red-handed? Who am I kidding?😑 Don't bash me, guys. Couldn't help itπŸ˜ƒ
paglahawai thumbnail

I appreciate Arjit's creativity in this one- awesome pic! 😊
paglahawai thumbnail
Nice pic! Man, it feels like ages since Sriti has donned the fuggy look. And I miss Abhi's tags 😭

Mysterious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paglahawai

I couldn't help but comment on those bts gifts by Sowmi and Nadz (thanks for the superb gift btw!!!)

It's so cute how he holds both her hands, points at her and all of Shabir's antics!!! πŸ˜†
TiSha seem like such good friends!!! They don't seem bored- even if the plot is so draggy. They're always laughing and having fun and it has always been that way!πŸ˜›

Before seeing these gifs, I was thinking, 'I'd rather not be shown any segments than filler scene segments like this one' so I didn't really watch them properly- just read Rishu's wu. But those flashes of TiSha moments are definitely worth it. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks again sowmi and nadz!

Welcome Anii 😊...

Ditto, they are, positive friendly galore 😳...

Glad to see TiSha's Gifs got you out even if it's for abit πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...

Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
paglahawai thumbnail
TiSha don't take many photos together offscreen. But when they do, people get really, really excited πŸ˜†
paglahawai thumbnail
Thanks for the pics, nadz. It's time me to go into hibernation for some time.
Take care πŸ˜ƒ
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

When I watch the unnamed disturbing Abhigya...

Both are super cute in these gifs ..