Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Loving the gifs! How fitting! 😉

paglahawai thumbnail
CV 1: *scrolls through AT #240 before reaching this ^ post, sighs, relieved and happy. Turns to CV 2* See! I told you they'd make a rain gif with the new montage! *smiles proudly for being right*
CV 2: *sees montage, impressed by gifs as well as CV 1* You were right... next montage, we'll dress them in big coats, make them cuddle and put a whitish landscape in the background. They'll be able to do snow gifs! *getting excited, writes idea down in his idea pad*
CV 1: *ecstatic* Yes! Yes! Yasss!!! I'll order the coats-!
CV 2: -No, not now. Maybe in winter? Go back to writing ykw's lines. Where were we? Oh yes..."Meri aur mera bacha ka haq hai!..."
CV 1: *sulks a little, but continues typing*
Edited by paglahawai - 8 years ago
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paglahawai

CV 1: *scrolls through AT #240 before reaching this ^ post, sighs, relieved and happy. Turns to CV 2* See! I told you they'd make a rain gif with the new montage! *smiles proudly for being right*
CV 2: *sees montage, impressed by gifs as well as CV 1* You were right... next montage, we'll dress them in big coats, make them cuddle and put a whitish landscape in the background. They'll be able to do snow gifs! *getting excited, writes idea down in his idea pad*
CV 2: -No, not now. Maybe in winter? Go back to writing ykw's lines. Where were we? Oh yes..."Meri aur mera bacha ka haq hai!..."

🤣...I was going to do it with this montage itself but stopped for some reason 😆...

P.S Hello Anii 😊...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

The meaning is in punjabi, urdu, patwaree also 😆...

Gals .. The way you pronounce the word is different ..
Tamil , Malyalam - Kutty you pronounce like
Edited by Raji9 - 8 years ago
paglahawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubh-aarambh

I also saw sidni's thoda overboard romance in abp's headlines.. It's only kkb's leads who are going worse every passing day 🤓

Speaking of 'overboard romance', was there ever a time you thought Abhigya did overboard romance?

I don't know if I'd call it overboard, but I found that scene really awkward- the night before ykw's failed wedding. Where Abhi carried Pragya for old times sake, brought her kumkum and mangulsutra, asked for her to wear her wedding dress, etc.
I mean, at the end of the day, it made for a cute scene, esp. the scene in the morning that didn't feel awkward. But just the whole context of it all. I mean, Abhi! You're 'leaving' this poor girl tomorrow and you're making her go through all this again! 😕

Also, sometimes I think some eye-locks go on for too long/ too frequently.

This may all just be me though 😆
Edited by paglahawai - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
AbhiGya romance is very misplaced. It's not completely truthful, it's not accidental, it's forced, it's planned.
Not amusing to me.

Their accidental eye locks were more romantic back in those days!
paglahawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

🤣 I was going to do it with this montage itself but stopped for some reason 😆...

P.S Hello Anii 😊...

Hi Nadz!!!
Hello to everyone here! Nive, chubby... and everyone else!!! (Sorry for missing your name if I have!!!)😃
I'm going to have to catch you all later though. Hope today's episode is somewhat entertaining amongst all the drag.
Bye for now! 😃
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello Nive 🤗
-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paglahawai

Ani

🤣

Word Count: 1

-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Nadz, Raji, Ani, Tia and anyone around!! 😃
Edited by -Nive- - 8 years ago