Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sijay.is.real

Guys, did anyone else notice what I noticed in today's ep about pragya?

Like when tanu told the gynec's name "Jaya rathore".
I fell suspicious about pragya's reaction to it. She was thinking something - Maybe talking to her and exposing tanu with her help.. ðŸĪ”

If u do not know what I'm talking about, check this scene again!

It's possible- since they stressed so much on the doctor's name. And Pragya's expression.

What a boring exposure that would be though. ðŸĨą
I want something extravagant. Like, Tanu screaming at the top of her lungs (while she's not drunk of course) something like 'I did a one night stand with Nikhil and now I'm pregnant!" at that international concert/project Abhi has been offered.

By the way, what's going on about that international project anyway?
Btsarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paglahawai

It's possible- since they stressed so much on the doctor's name. And Pragya's expression.

What a boring exposure that would be though. ðŸĨą
I want something extravagant. Like, Tanu screaming at the top of her lungs (while she's not drunk of course) something like 'I did a one night stand with Nikhil and now I'm pregnant!" at that international concert/project Abhi has been offered.

By the way, what's going on about that international project anyway?

That type of situation,, only pragya can make that,, she can taunt tanu and she will get angry,,, & scream the whole truth in the mike. ðŸĪŠ
Idk about the project, maybe a Concert is in the way. ðŸ˜ē
paglahawai thumbnail

That type of situation,, only pragya can make that,, she can taunt tanu and she will get angry,,, & scream the whole truth in the mike. ðŸĪŠ
Idk about the project, maybe a Concert is in the way. ðŸ˜ē

LOL, I wonder what Pragz could do to provoke her to that extent!!! 😆
I want to see a concert with proper Abhigya scenes this time- no mishappen confessions, just pure showering of love from Abhi. And Abhi doing what he does best- rocking it out! 😃
(What about a live impromptu Abhigya duet?!!! The public, as well as us of course, would go crazy for the couple!!!)😃ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by paglahawai - 8 years ago
paglahawai thumbnail
The new montage... will we get a rain sequence soon?
Probs not...
anishapoudel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why was abhi saying to tanu i am ur would he husband didnt marriage broke i canu understand abhi dialogues also nowadays
Btsarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The new montage... will we get a rain sequence soon?

Probs not...

No not really.

Like how Tia reminded of this pic.

High chances r that Abhi will be angry at pragya (on tanu's exposure) but he will also care about her.
Perhaps, tanu's exit is near. 😉
U know,,, Something like that. 😛😊

paglahawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishapoudel

why was abhi saying to tanu i am ur would he husband didnt marriage broke i canu understand abhi dialogues also nowadays

This poor guy has no idea who is going to be his long term wife.
Suggestion for him: divorce and don't ever get married. You were fine the way you were (minus Tanu) before all the tufan of marriage came into your life! 😆

But I guess he can't do that anymore. He's too stuck on Pragya now.
paglahawai thumbnail

No not really.

Like how Tia reminded of this pic.

High chances r that Abhi will be angry at pragya (on tanu's exposure) but he will also care about her.
Perhaps, tanu's exit is near. 😉
U know,,, Something like that. 😛😊

Did Abhi look angry in the montage?
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
The look of the montage is light hearted... but it resembled that cartoon I posted..
anishapoudel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This poor guy has no idea who is going to be his long term wife.
Suggestion for him: divorce and don't ever get married. You were fine the way you were (minus Tanu) before all the tufan of marriage came into your life! 😆

But I guess he can't do that anymore. He's too stuck on Pragya now.

what was dialogue yaar is the marriage what he was saying to that tanu so that she say whats her problem i am sorry i hv watched ekta prevous show in that shown same prergnency track hero was not this dumb herone was also not sacrifice she could not help in exposing herone but hero doubts in last expose the herone by himsrlf hero truly loved herone he was not manipulator like even using baby also abhi is being so manipilator and beleiving lies promise to villian to marry her forget her sometimes i dont beleive abhi love also yaar tanu crocodile tears ateempts him toforget his love also sad to see shabbir playing this character which has no potential my freiend say right who ever ekta show is mad she is so right
Edited by anishapoudel - 8 years ago