Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Btsarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
AT said bye bye! 😆😉😛

Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sijay.is.real

AT said bye bye! 😆😉😛

LOL, Thank you Sijay 😳 😆...

Night Night to you too 🤗...
Btsarmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

LOL, Thank you Sijay 😳 😆...

Night Night to you too 🤗...

My night is not near. It's after 7 hours. 😆😉
But yea! 😛
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey all!
Abhi chahiye Pragya,
Pragya chahiye Abhi,
Yeh dono ka love story,
Duniya kya kaam?

😆

I don't know why this randomly came into my head.
Oh and, to answer the question- the world wants to see them together and happy!!! 😃
paglahawai thumbnail
How I wish to see Laila-Majnu, Romeo-Juliet, Jack-Rose, Ram-Leela, ( and whatever other hot couple there is) passion in Abhi-Pragya!
I mean, we've already seen quite a lot of varied emotional scenes, no words can adequately describe TiSha's brilliance, and Abhigya are pure magic together. But I think Abhigya can do a lot more. I just hope the CVs actually show that passion as they promised!!!
paglahawai thumbnail
My thoughts on the new OLV (Abhi eating paratha, kissing Pragya's hand, asking for share of money,etc):
Bleh.
Drag.
But nice to see Abhigya being they're usual cat-mouse selves- shows that they're relationship is somewhat 'normal'. It's calming to watch them like this sometimes. 😆
Nice to see the family eating together again.
I wonder if there's more to this scene as ann5 suggested on the main forum- not keeping my hopes up though.
This scene relates back to the Abhi-Pragya-Robin-dhokla scene. Nice to see the CVs connected past and present together occasionally. Shows they actually remember what they wrote!
Why did Abhi have to kiss Pragya's hand in front of everyone?!!! He said he would do it later, right?!!! I think it would have been a more romantic, intimate scene if he had kissed her later!!! 😭
Hate how there seems to be no progress. Hate how Tanu keeps following Abhi around everywhere! Give Abhi a break!!!
Oh well.

So are we expecting another concert?
paglahawai thumbnail
New montage...!
There better be metaphorically similar scenes to the montage!
Better yet, Abhi helping Pragya out with Tanu exposure would be uber cool.
Btsarmy thumbnail
Guys, did anyone else notice what I noticed in today's ep about pragya?
Like when tanu told the gynec's name "Jaya rathore".
I fell suspicious about pragya's reaction to it. She was thinking something - Maybe talking to her and exposing tanu with her help.. 🤔

If u do not know what I'm talking about, check this scene again!
Btsarmy thumbnail
However, I know I'm over thinking on the reaction. 😆
CVS will not do things as I expect them to.. 😔
But I can not get over it.
paglahawai thumbnail
Abhi said once (not so recently because they've dragged so much since that episode!) that he feels like the old days are back.
He's right.
It feels like they're back to the days when Abhi still followed Tanu's screeching and was trying to marry her as per her wishes. Back to when Pragya loved Abhi but didn't tell him/told him her confession was just a prank but Abhi was suspicious of this. Back to when the whole family knew Abhigya love each other, supported their jodi, but did basically nothing for them and were just props to prove Abhigya have a family like most people. Back to when Abhigya were so close yet so stupidly far from for each other, all because of one certain person.
Basically, back to the time before LM track started.
In short, this LM track did nothing for the plot except give us some wonderful Abhigya scenes and supposedly expose Aliya/Raj (but I still don't think that was a big deal and an LM track was not needed for exposures to happen). Oh, and the track 'killed' Bulbul.
Edited by paglahawai - 8 years ago