Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Tiaaa
your IF anniv is on 20th may! 2 years!!
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Abhi has clearly told Tannu that he is marrying her only for the baby and that he does not love her. He also has time and again said he regrets the mistake that baby is and that's why he needs to marry. He has said it on Tannu's face several times. Yet, Tannu is hoping after marriage, she can have him under her spell.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: llQueenMinionll

Tiaaa

your IF anniv is on 20th may! 2 years!!

Twin, tum kahan se aa gayi?🤗
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika.viji

Wht reason ?!😕

Abhi does not know even one crime of T , so he cant be rude to her all the time Viji even if he does not like her and and cant deny the fact on her face that he has to marry her one day .. And according to him she has been forever waiting for him ..

She has been carrying this wronged one image before him .. So he has to know at least one bad deed to behave rude to her

nitarata thumbnail
Pragya should set a deadline, for Abhi's sake and for that baby's sake. She should give herself 1 week or two to expose Tannu. After that if she can't she should opt to tell him the truth.
To motivate herself she should promise Abhi that she will give him divorce after two weeks, and she should do everything she can to reach that target.
nitarata thumbnail
And judging by the way Abhi behaves with Tannu, and how he avoids her, gets mad at her, and how he does not trust her to T... it's not a bad decision to tell truth at all. He will be shocked angry the first moment, but the second moment he will also realize it means freedom. It means he can move on with Pragya too without any glitches. Why would he not want to believe against Tannu.
If he still says Tannu is not a nice girl but won't cheat on him, Pragya or Daadi can challenge him to take a DNA test and prove it to them.

And then, Pragya can give him in written that if the DNA test comes back as the daddy is him, she will give divorce/property back etc.. Of course they all need to take 100 percent precaution to conduct the test without giving Tannu a chance to manipulate.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
anishapoudel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pragya arora before marriage should be back woh pragya kaha with abhi she is so weak cant speak truth cant up for herself with suresh before marriage she was so strong independent wonder if my suresh was here i kiss him i still remember him saying bye when abhigya got married that was a final suresh pragta orginal scene tia i m not agaibst i k kust saying how thus cv are doing it in a poor taste
nitarata thumbnail
Anisha I am not sure Pragya was much strong on her mind before marriage also. She so easily bent into the blackmails of Maa to marry Abhi. She recognized Abhi wasn't going to be a reasonable partner given their differences but so easily agreed also. Similar to how she one moment wanted to tell truth to Abhi but next moment came under Daadi's words. So I don't know.
But Suresh would have been an intelligent help on Pragya in this track.

How she solved Aakash track was neat.. but yeah that's the only example we have. Rest all.. ho hum..
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Acha .. soome one please clarify my doubt ..Abhi uses "kaahe" often . Is it punjabi word for "kya"? what is meant by "Kaika "
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raji9

Acha .. soome one please clarify my doubt ..Abhi uses "kaahe" often . Is it punjabi word for "kya"? what is meant by "Kaika "

No it's not Punjabi.. Kaahe does mean kyu (why)..

kaika is kaahe ka.. for what?

Kaahe is Hindi only.. used in different dialects in UP, Haryana..

Punjabi kya is "ki"