Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anamika.viji

I don't think so sowmi πŸ˜†...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i just want to get into Abhi's mind n see wats going on there..want answers for loads of questions..
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

i knw how u felt.. but wat do u think of that scene?

it shows tat he still wants to marry T n thats y telling her she'll learn things slowly.. n in the next sec he thinks that P now changes n now loves him..

i want t knw wat he thinks of doing ?? keep both the women in his life or let 1 go...

i knw he want Pragya n bearing T onl;y for the baby..

Sowmii .. suppose he did not really figure out any thing in hopsital .. He dont want to leave Pragya and cant leave YKW .. And he does not have strong reason to behave rude with YKW all the time .. So my view is that he is going along as he does not want single option.. Basically want both woman for different reasons 🀒
Raji9 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i just want to get into Abhi's mind n see wats going on there..want answers for loads of questions..

Mujhe bhi leke jaana ... Bahut kuch poochna hai πŸ˜†
Edited by Raji9 - 8 years ago
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i knw how u felt.. but wat do u think of that scene?

it shows tat he still wants to marry T n thats y telling her she'll learn things slowly.. n in the next sec he thinks that P now changes n now loves him..

i want t knw wat he thinks of doing ?? keep both the women in his life or let 1 go...

i knw he want Pragya n bearing T onl;y for the baby..

He wants both - pragya n baby ...so he is going to ride with two 🀒...idk. Whts going on in his mind !! One-time he don't want to marry T ...then he is saying she will learn things slowly..why shd pragya teach her ?! Is she a coach ?! 😑

Wht he is waiting for?! For pragya to leave him by herself or he wants pragya accompany to his impending wedding with T
anamika.viji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raji9

Going to type the same ...u wrote it firstπŸ˜†

Wht if noodles is there in his mindπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by anamika.viji - 8 years ago
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Cv's ko puch ne se woh hume permission nahi denge πŸ˜†.. so we have to find n go through some back door technique
πŸ˜†

Raji9 thumbnail

Going to type the same ...u wrote it firstπŸ˜†

Wht if noodles is there in his mindπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I will write some code to embed artificial intelligence into his mind ..πŸ˜†
Raji9 thumbnail

He wants both - pragya n baby ...so he is going to ride with two 🀒...idk. Whts going on in his mind !! One-time he don't want to marry T ...then he is saying she will learn things slowly..why shd pragya teach her ?! Is she a coach ?! 😑

Wht he is waiting for?! For pragya to leave him by herself or he wants pragya accompany to his impending wedding with T

Vijii .. That is ugly truth of his life at the moment and he cant run away from any one of two .. I just want to see him setting clear terms before T to not to interfere between Abhigya and the relationship between both of them is only through Baby .. For that Abhi needs a strong reason .. Other wise T is at suffering end from his POV ..
Edited by Raji9 - 8 years ago
anamika.viji thumbnail

Vijii .. That is ugly truth of his life at the moment and he cant run away from any one of two .. I just want to see him setting clear terms before T to not to interfere between Abhigya and the relationship between both of them is only through Baby .. For that Abhi needs a strong reason .. Other wise T is at suffering end from his POV ..

Wht reason ?!πŸ˜•
anishapoudel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
arey viji u all beleive his dialogues dont he wish pragya to stop the marriage in mandap dnt he say honewali patni to tanu after marriage broke today that dialogue to tanu. i sonetime think abhi is bhulneki bimari simetimes he behave tanu dnt exist to him sometime he want both women sometimes he want to love pragya to satisfy his ego abhi can take a clear stand what he want pragya u better say the truth