Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wat did u guys thin of the scene wer T picks all the wrong stuff n Abhi says she can learn everything slowly if not he'll ask Pragya to teach her as she had done these duties..
I didnt like the scene at alll.. 🀒🀒
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi78

I don't have much of hopes after today, why I feel Abhi is still playing with P's emotions.πŸ˜•

Just his inner thought when T was in his too just to be nice, he thought that now P has changed and she started liking him and the way he was asking T to learn frm P how to be ago of wife 😑 this some how didn't give me any good vibes. And I just praying the CV's to prove me wrong.😊

Yes yes Abhi wants T to learn good wife qualities from Pragya🀒 .It cant be true. I love to believe he figured out some thing at hospital and playing along ..
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raji9

Yes yes , also CVs are fan for self made traps ..πŸ˜† Even though she gets trapped by self , she can get away with a brand new story why she needed to do a chori etc etc ..😑

Check the question for Viji .. Abhi was having real headache or Natak ?? πŸ˜†

Natak ... natak..pure natak πŸ˜†

He just wanted a reason to make pragya to touch him πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..thtsit πŸ˜†
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi78

I don't have much of hopes after today, why I feel Abhi is still playing with P's emotions.πŸ˜•

Just his inner thought when T was in his too just to be nice, he thought that now P has changed and she started liking him and the way he was asking T to learn frm P how to be ago of wife 😑 this some how didn't give me any good vibes. And I just praying the CV's to prove me wrong.😊

i just posted abt the same thing
anamika.viji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

wat did u guys thin of the scene wer T picks all the wrong stuff n Abhi says she can learn everything slowly if not he'll ask Pragya to teach her as she had done these duties..

🀒..u know me !! It felt like invading someone else's privacy
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vijji Raji... i think he really had a headache but exaggerated it too much.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He kind of answered her in very composed manner ... Yes the scene is yucky .. Then he did not tell her the dialogue that Pragya started liking him .. dont know what to make out of it ..May be another scene of CV's poor taste .. or it has some thing behind it ..
anamika.viji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raji9

Yes yes Abhi wants T to learn good wife qualities from Pragya🀒 .It cant be true. I love to believe he figured out some thing at hospital and playing along ..

Yeah !! Whts the need for tht thought ?! Is he still planning to marry T ?!😑
anamika.viji thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vijji Raji... i think he really had a headache but exaggerated it too much.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't think so sowmi πŸ˜†...

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika.viji

🀒..u know me !! It felt like invading someone else's privacy

i knw how u felt.. but wat do u think of that scene?

it shows tat he still wants to marry T n thats y telling her she'll learn things slowly.. n in the next sec he thinks that P now changes n now loves him..

i want t knw wat he thinks of doing ?? keep both the women in his life or let 1 go...

i knw he want Pragya n bearing T onl;y for the baby..