Abhigya/TiSha AT #240-Itne Kareeb Se Toh Kaatil Lag Rahi Ho:Note Pg110 - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Raji9

Thanks for montage caps Nadz , Sowmii ..🤗

Check the main forum...

There is a new garden background for the montage
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They have not shown Abhi after he went to take his mobile..
I am hoping that he has figured out something and they will show it later as FB ..😆
anamika.viji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They have not shown Abhi after he went to take his mobile..

I am hoping that he has figured out something and they will show it later as FB ..😆

Me too had the same thought raji !! But we can't trust these CVS 😕😆..
anamika.viji thumbnail
Do u girls think pragya will set a trap for T while stealing money from locker ?!
Raji9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika.viji

Do u girls think pragya will set a trap for T while stealing money from locker ?!

No This time , with out any plan she will get trapped .. 😆
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No This time , with out any plan she will get trapped .. 😆

yeh... if she steals the money n tries to put the blame on some1 then she'll definitely get trapped.. no doubt.. 😆😆

n shez using her own brains n no 1 is helping her 😆
Raji9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamika.viji

Me too had the same thought raji !! But we can't trust these CVS 😕😆..

BTW .. Viji .. Abhi was really having headache or just acting or exaggerating normal headache ? 😆 Because when Pragya asked where is pain he replied " head se base tak "😆

And you guys observed , YKW her self called as a disease and referring T medicine also ..😆

All of sudden Abhi is behaving sooo good with YKW .. And publicly he is taking YKW side is some thing fishy ..

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't have much of hopes after today, why I feel Abhi is still playing with P's emotions.😕
Just his inner thought when T was in his too just to be nice, he thought that now P has changed and she started liking him and the way he was asking T to learn frm P how to be ago of wife 😡 this some how didn't give me any good vibes. And I just praying the CV's to prove me wrong.😊
Raji9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

yeh... if she steals the money n tries to put the blame on some1 then she'll definitely get trapped.. no doubt.. 😆😆

n shez using her own brains n no 1 is helping her 😆

Yes yes , also CVs are fan for self made traps ..😆 Even though she gets trapped by self , she can get away with a brand new story why she needed to do a chori etc etc ..😡

Check the question for Viji .. Abhi was having real headache or Natak ?? 😆
anamika.viji thumbnail

BTW .. Viji .. Abhi was really having headache or just acting or exaggerating normal headache ? 😆 Because when Pragya asked where is pain he replied " head se base tak "😆

And you guys observed , YKW her self called as a disease and referring T medicine also ..😆

All of sudden Abhi is behaving sooo good with YKW .. And publicly he is taking YKW side is some thing fishy ..

Looked like he is faking 😆 !! Didn't feel much when T taunt him ..loved when pragya refused to move 😆...

Feeling something fishy too ...but still I won't trust our CVS..coz many times they showed as if abhi getting doubt ..but ta da...nothing happens & everything back to normal 😕