Survivor Round Results Out

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Forum rank up from 50 to 44.
.Lolz

aapka kya laga kaun jitaa.
let's maintain this rank hit chaska meter twice a day.

Put comments on every topic.

n Make more topics and be active ab toh vaise bhi summer vacation.
n I am free from 20th for a week so all get ready for all FF updates and numerous
OS..

Lizzzie I love u yaar thanks for putting up fataafat updates ...
Keep rocking

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 😉
love doing highlights 😉
CM button we should hit llike thrice and even the actors ranking also
please post whatever articles , videos , jitens vlog twitter update FB update instagram snapchat etc post any thing related to sony will also do good
and write ff, ss os
vms etc
interviews of cast n crew 😉
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Click-bait, hunh?? 😛 😆

While I also opened this page during early hours of Thursday [after the Internet ban was lifted] thinking how were you so "pahunchi-hui" that you got to know about SOTY's ultimate winner...?!? 😲 But then when I opened this thread and read the first paragraph, I still couldn't get it until I read the next paragraph completely...! 😆 Literally, I was more smiling than being surprised that you actually created/"founded" this "click-baited" thread with only good intention of giving advices/suggestions to fellow forumites to get hooked with this forum to increase the rank of this forum. While I don't know whether it exactly infringe/violates any of the forum rules and/or community guidelines but one thing I'm sure about...! And it's hadn't you put such catchy 'Subject Folder'/title, most of us have just ignored it and have not even hit 'Like' button to express agreement. And that is definitely evident from only 1 reply so far! So for this extra-initiative, Power To You!!! 😊 I can't say "we" in this so I'm gonna say "I'm ready to do quality/relevant contributions from my side". And I do hope that together, we all must be able to maintain that rank and gradually take it upwards. In fact, I do have a [personal] plan for this. If you have read 2 of my earlier threads or my intro in the intro thread [to the least], then you must have known by now that the key highlights of my contributions will be detailed "written updates" with potentially different narratives unexplored in this forum so far. And I started doing so 18th [of] April 2016's episode onwards (reference: 'Episode 105' which is technically 'Episode 104'). While earlier I highly under-estimated the timeline required to complete such task due to my failure of not accurately estimating the length of a post for an average episode and many other events which keep happening in every "social animal"'s life. So I was already days-behind and gradually, now weeks-behind!!! 😒 And apart from that, I'll also do reply to the points raised by fellow forumites on various topics with my "different narratives". And since last week, I also took charge of Jitendra Nokewal's VLogs to keep moving-on with time rather than completely getting involved/"stuck" in the past. And numerous other things which I don't think are needed to be described right now to avoid making this post over-lengthy [as usual]. 😆 But the reason why am I telling you all of these is to not get "pat-on-my-back" nor show-off my "favour"/"kindness". It's just because you said you're "free for 1 week" post-20th of May 2016, and you'll take all of your creative threads forward by gradually updating them. So this struck me with a big ❓, but before asking that let me disclose my [tentative] plans which are obviously indicated in minimum-figures per day (24 hours in total, of course):

I intend to do at least 6 posts per weekday which includes at least 1 "written updates" and at least 4 posts on each day of weekends (if others are ready to engage in conversations, I'm willing to raise that number) including at least 1 "written updates" on each day. Regarding the "written updates" thing, I actually intend to do 2 per day but given various factors, 2 maybe hard-to-achieve on any unexpected day[s] so that's why 1 as the minimum limit. Nevertheless, I intend to complete this mission within a minimum of 10 consecutive days but to be on a safe side, I do understand that there could be some day[s] where I can't post any "updates" at all so 15 cosecutive days is a maximum deadline. The countdown for these deadlines will start ticking once I post the completed edition of my narrative for 'Episode 106' (again, technically 'Episode 105').

So you see, so much for a "mission" which I think "no-one" is gonna value because that's "way behind time". 😒 😭 But still, I don't wanna take that negative thought into account for it to become yet-another barrier in "the path of my mission" (maybe due to my Blood Group waala connection 😆). So my actual question was that presuming I'm able to execute the tasks on-time planned this time, this could cause "conflict"/interference to your contributions since you'll stay busy in updating your threads which are left behind [for now], and I'll keep posting my content on existing threads by "leap-frogging" back in time in sequential order ultimately reaching to the "current" point. So do you want me to postpone my such mass-activities for a week further so my posts don't become a potential downfall for your creative contributions? If so, I don't have any of the bigger issues. Only one thing is that I would have to cope-up with more of them therefore, more stress and I will have to extend my deadlines. But as you read earlier, I've already done that so that's not much of an issue. You can unhesitatingly "shoot" (obviously with politeness 😉) if you foresee the same.

Regards

{Expecting an explicit reply from you}
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

CM button we should hit llike thrice and even the actors ranking also

please post whatever articles , videos , jitens vlog twitter update FB update instagram snapchat etc post any thing related to sony will also do good
and write ff, ss os
vms etc
interviews of cast n crew 😉

"Bang-On" Suggestions!

But here I have few questions, hope you do clear them out:
1st is, what's the "CM[sic]" button? Comments?? Kindly specify. 😊
2nd, where are you hinting to "like" thrice?? 🤔
3rd, artists' rankings can only be increased by visiting their respective pages and following them, right?? 😊 🤔
Now, the 4th and [hopefully,] the last one: "vms[sic]" meant "VMs", na?? 😊

And as you already know, I already "took charge" of Jitendra's VLogs since past week due to {blah-blah-blah-blah-blah} without even getting to read your this advice [due to the reason mentioned in earlier post of this thread]. And I'm repeating it here [just] to remind you. 😛 😉 I hope that everyone else too take your suggestions seriously and do every stuff whichever they're capable of to "keep the buzz floating".

P.S. This time too, I had the "panauti" (bad luck) of getting my BlackBerry10 deep-discharged while typing this reply few hours earlier... 😒 But Thankfully, the only "good-luck" was that I had just started to type i.e. reached only till the 2nd line of 2nd para and battery drained [after the warning, of course]. Phew...!!! 😊 😆
maazkalim thumbnail
Since @AnjaliPunia didn't reply to me so far... I'm going to take "No!" as an answer since it's been 5+ days i.e. more than half of a week and the ❓ was for the current week. No hard feelings, please koi bura mat maanna... 🤔
BTW, what I missed in my previous post was that almost everyone of us know who will [technically] be the winner of the entire 'Inter-School Student of The Year Competition 2016', but what will be its final/ultimate outcome is not known to most (if not everyone) of us. 😊 But being a "die-hard lover" of this show, I believe I have figured-out what will be the outcome of this competition after considering the reasons behind each and every major event in this [...]. But I'm not going to reveal even a hint because I would like to see whether anyone is interested or just this "thanda-thanda" maamla as often and I will be like: "Begaani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana". 😛
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was like what!!!
Who is the winner
N then I am like
Still loading...
Cvs are still uploading the winner's name...

Yea u r right...
We neeed to get the ranks high...
We can also have games in the forum...
So that rank increases...
And also regular updates on stories so that commenting is high
As well as commenting on every topic