I wish Salman and Iulia all the best: Zareen Khan

_notinuse_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I wish Salman and Iulia all the best: Zareen Khan

When Zareen Khan was asked about Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur's rumoured wedding she said, "I am not here to judge. I am happy if things are happening between him and Iulia and I wish them all the best."

Written by Sonup Sahadevan | Mumbai | Updated: May 15, 2016 12:08 pm
Salman, Iulia, Zareen Khan, Salman Khan, Salman Iulia, Salman Khan girlfriend, Iulia Vantur, Iulia Vantur salman, Zareen Khan film, Zareen Khan song, Zareen Khan film, Salman Khan news, Salman Khan wedding, entertainment newsWhen Zareen Khan was asked about Salman Khan and Iulia Vantur's rumoured wedding and if the superstar would make for a good husband, she said, "I am not here to judge. I am happy if things are happening between him and Iulia and I wish them all the best."

Tinseltown is abuzz with rumours of chronic bachelor Salman Khan having made up his mind to walk down the aisle with his steady date Iulia Vantur after the duo made their first ever public appearance at Preity Zinta's wedding reception. If Salman does indeed marry Iulia, it would also in all likelihood signal an end to the mentoring act he has been carrying on with the starlets he launched in the industry. One such actress who is happy to see Salman and Iulia together happens to be Zareen Khan who made her debut opposite Salman in Veer years ago.

Also read: Salman, rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vatur make their first joint public appearance at Preity Zinta's wedding reception

At the song launch of Veerapan, when Zareen was asked about Salman and Iulia's rumoured wedding and if the superstar would make for a good husband, Zareen said, "I am not here to judge. I am happy if things are happening between him and Iulia and I wish them all the best. The whole country has been waiting for him to get married, so it'll be something to look forward to."

See Pics: Preity Zinta's wedding reception: Salman Khan - Iulia, Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor - Mira are special guests

Salman and Iulia have been apparently dating each other for a while now. The Romanian beauty is often spotted accompanying the superstar on his outdoor travels. She has also formed a close bond with Salman's family members.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
"If Salman does indeed marry Iulia, it would also in all likelihood signal an end to the mentoring act he has been carrying on with the starlets he launched in the industry"

What does this meanπŸ˜•..he can't be having an affair with everyone that he launches..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Her comments are better than daisy one.
_notinuse_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In the pictures, Zareen looks like a vamp from Ekta's serial. πŸ˜†
440733 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuv123

"If Salman does indeed marry Iulia, it would also in all likelihood signal an end to the mentoring act he has been carrying on with the starlets he launched in the industry"

What does this meanπŸ˜•..he can't be having an affair with everyone that he launches..

EDIT: Okay I read the article now πŸ˜† I thought Zareen said it but still it's weird that they all think he won't mentor any starlets again after marriage, are they indirectly hinting at the fact he had casual flings with all of them?
Edited by .Rinnie. - 8 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So she basically confirmed that the ones he mentors are actually his A..B...C..D...E...F...serving him on his farm-houses and a marriage might put an end to it πŸ˜†
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angrybread

So she basically confirmed that the ones he mentors are actually his A..B...C..D...E...F...serving him on his farm-houses and a marriage might put an end to it πŸ˜†

And then they say Salman helps them and does meherbani because he has a golden heart. Kuchh bhiπŸ˜†
It's like Ek haath se ley ek haath sey dey

Edited by .MissStubborn. - 8 years ago
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

And then they say Salman helps them and does meherbani because he has a golden heart. Kuchh bhiπŸ˜†

That is another on of the so called " mentored " girl speaking πŸ˜† There can not be any other explanation for what she said and why would marriage put an end to good deeds ( if it is only mentoring ) πŸ˜•
angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

It's like Ek haath se ley ek haath sey dey

@bold true ...considering his situation due to steroids he actually does need a lot of help from these so called mentored girls πŸ˜†
Edited by angrybread - 8 years ago
Laviee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why are people reacting like Zarine said those words..it's the writer of the article who says it..Zarine just wished them..don't misinterpret.