Ariya os something changed

wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

hey guys, i'm back again with an OS this one is dedicated to my lovely nishu diii, love you diii. welcome back bear with this work of mine as a farewell gift.

~Ariya os~ 

*******Something Changed*******

A girl was lying on a hospital bed, lost in her thoughts

girls pov

life is not fair, it's a hard game to play & more harder to survive but it's also about what you think about it, life is a good news & bad news too, it depends on what we think it to be, i've taken it always as a good news , i've always been a fighter, i never left my any battles in mid but i'm tired now tired of fighting for everyone, tired of standing up for everyone , for once i wanted to be fought for, once i wanted to know that they really care & it's not all a facade. I just don't know what changed in me but lying on a hospital bed day before your birthday, i don't think anyone would want it, and i loathed the fact , sitting in my home alone painting my own world will be also better than this & again my depressing thought are taking toll on me.

end of girl's pov

(her pov was broken with the sound of door opening & a particular someone entering the room)

guy : hello riya , ab kaisa feel kr rhi ho tum

riya just glared hard at the guy...

guy : muttered under his breath( yeh ladki kisi deen meri jaan lekr manegi)

riya : kuch kaha aapne ??

guy : nhii, mein toh bol rha tha khana kha lo , fir meds bhi toh lena hai na

riya : and how i'm going to eat ( showing her hands, her both hands were covered with bandages as there was deep cut on her palms)

guy : areey har roz ki tarah mein khilaunga na &  before she can come with another sarcastic reply he filled her mouth with a small spoon of khichdi & she was cont glaring at him, finally when her food was finished , he made her drink water & then help her in taking medicines, Riya lie down after having meds & acted as she sleep.

Riya's pov

Yeh , arjun sir aise kyu behave kr rhe hai, har roz yaha pr aana aise pyaar se baat krna , khana khilana care krna, mazak krna, mera gussa jhelna bilkul gussa nhi krna mujh pr , yeh sabit kya krna chahte hai ??? kyu kr rhe hai yeh mere sath aisa ??? kya chal rha hai inkey deemag mein, pr jo bhi ho inko bhi mera b'day yaad nhi hoga... thinking so riya turn n look at arjun who was sleeping in a couch placed beside her bed , she smiled sadly at him & drifted to sleep cause of medicines

Arjun pov

I tell you never ever ignore the girl you love cause when she starts ignoring you na then it hurts really bad, i have known for quite a time that I love Riya more than my life & to protect her & keep her safe, i was ignoring her ,i was paying my whole attention on the fact how to catch sikander, It was not that i didn't pay attention towards her health, I secretly took care of all her needs but couldn't show my emotions to her, i want to protect her from sik but now i realised I've hurt her more & broken her in the process of keeping her safe, i regret that most now, i totally forgot she had lost 1 damn year of her life to save all of us when she took that Xora virus & when she was back she need their emotional support & time more than anything but both choree had made great bond with the girls, they had their new gossips of which riya was not a part & the loneliness was eating her alive killing her slowly & that's how i lost my old bubbly , chirpy , Riya & here this one is an exact copy of me khadoos baat baat pr gussa aur glare toh aise deti hai like she will kill me right at the moment, now i think how dangerous i must have looked cause looking at her now everyone get the signal of danger a live wire ready to kill anyone it looks like our souls have exchanged but i'll get my old riya back tonight i know she is still the same inside & i'll get my old riya back by hook or crook cause, u r mine riya only mine now & forever...

I looked at my watch, It was 11:40 , I went near my sleeping princess & wake her up

Riya : what the hell ?? had u gone insane sir u r waking me at midnight for what purpose

Arjun : well, we're sneaking out of the hospital...

Riya : u r seriously insane

Arjun : baby , i know you really love hospital but believe me it's going to be worth going out & didn't you got bored of staying at this place

Without waiting for riya's reply arjun picked her up in his arms in bridal style , making her squeal in shock he smiled at her reaction & took her somewhere from outside riya was showing indifferent behaviour but inside her heart was beating so loudly that she thought even arjun could hear her heartbeats, arjun put riya gently on the front seat, put the seat-belt properly & kissed her forehead lovingly & went to the driving seat & started driving without any other words both lost in their thoughts.

After a good 15 min ride, arjun reached the place he wanted to take her , again he went towards her open her door & seat-belt, then carried her in his arms & walk towards unknown destination.

riya was lost in her thoughts & arjun behaviour was surprising her oddly it was giving the butterfly in stomach feeling to her & the fact he was not telling her anything was making her angry & then again being in her prince charming arms making her feel delighted , happy n protected her trance was broken when arjun suddenly stopped, he put her down while she was still facing him her hands were gripping his shoulders lightly & her eyes were locked with his kind of hypnotizing her, arjun smiled watching his effect on her then turned her around, Riya gasped watching the view in front of her. They were standing in a beautiful beach but what shocked her most was the happy birthday Riya written on the sand with candles & sea shells & the shine from the sea was making it a breath taking beauty & riya had never ever felt that special in her whole life, arjun put his hands on her shoulder & whispered in her ears happy b'day riya , riya turned around & hugged arjun tightly letting her guard down again & broke down in his arms.

Arjun : (worriedly) shh.. riya...baby...plss don't cry...mera surprise accha nhi lga...meine kuch galat kiya...bolo na plss

Riya : nhi aisa nhi hai arjun I love it but bohot deeno baad yeh sab dekhkr emotional ho gyi, I thought everyone forgot my b'day

Arjun : I can never forgot anything related to you ever

Riya : huh???

Arjun : kuch nhi, chalo abhi toh aapka b'day party start huyi hai...

Riya : aur kya kiya hai aapne ??

Arjun : voh toh surprise hai yrr but uskey liye tumhe mere sath kahi chalna hoga, so miss riya will you come with me ( arjun said suddenly sitting on his knees & forwarding his hands to her as if proposing her)

Riya laughed whole heartedly after so many days n gave her hand to him forgetting for once what future held for her & living the present fully, arjun jumped up & pull riya with him, riya was wearing a white frock while arjun was in casuals, he pulled riya near the sea n both were walking slowly arjun was holding riya's hand n grinning like an idiot . well , love does miracles.

After a lil bit walking n enjoying the serenity of the deep blue night sea , they reached in front of a beautiful beach house.

Riya : whose house is this arjun ?? it so beautiful

Arjun : yrr itne ques mat puch aur chalo mere sath

Arjun literally drag riya with him inside the house & left her hand in the dark hall

Riya : arjun ?????????

But no sign of arjun anywhere suddenly the hall lights started opening one by one with diff pics of riya then there was a huge pic of ariya & at a place I love YOU Riya was written with many ariya pics like a huge collage of them only & riya had happy tears in her eyes

Arjun : i don't know riya how will you react to this , and i know i'm weak in the subject called love , i don't know how to express my feelings but i'll only say one thing riya I love you a lot Riya & can't imagine my life without you, will you be a part of my life n complete it ??

Riya : i love you too arjun , i always had n always will..

( saying so she hugged him tightly )

Arjun : i didn't knew you were so eager to be in my arms

Riya : ( blushed & hitted arjun playful at his chest) shut up

Arjun : ouch ... i love my fierce doll so much but but before you plan to kill me lets cut the cake , it must be waiting for you na

Arjun pulled riya with him near the cake ( which was riya's fav chocolate cake with strawberry decoration ) both cut the cake together & fed each other. Living their moments of togetherness after so long wait.

Arjun pulled riya out with him in the balcony & sat on the swing pulling riya in his arms n enjoying the view of the sea , from their balcony the happy birthday riya written on the sand was clearly visible, which was making riya smile more n more

Riya : so yeh ghar kiska hai , Mr Rawte aapne abhi tk nhi bataya ??

Arjun : tumhara ??

Riya : ???

Arjun : mtlb tumhara b'day gift hai yrr dekho yeh ghar meine recently tumhare liye hi liya tha tumhein humesha se aisa ghar chahiye tha na so yeh ghar tumhara hua...

Riya : iski kya zarurat thi arjun , it must be really costly na n tumhara proposal was the best gift for me i didn't wanted anything more.

Arjun : nothing is costly in front of your that priceless smile which i was missing for so many days n proposal toh mere liye gift hua na as i got you in my life & that for forever...

Riya blushed at his comment then remembering something : arjun humein hospital bhi toh wapis jana hai na ...

Arjun : jaan tumhe mujhse zyada uss hospital se pyaar hai , mujhe pta hai tumhe hospital se kuch zyada hi lagaw hai but kya hai na doc kal tumhe discharge krne wale the meine aaj hi krwa liya so no more hospital topic ha...

Ariya were living their moments that time pulling each other legs like long lost friends , teasing each other like idiots & laughing like crazy not to forget romantic rawte side also kicked in for some times when  suddenly arjun got serious

Arjun : what happened to you riya ??? what happened that you gave up ??? what happened when you were away on the mission ?? why you decided to go riya ??

Arjun felt riya's body stiffening on the mention of past

Arjun : it's ok if you don't want to share ( don't want her to again go in the shell )

Riya : no , i want to tell you , you know after coming back nothing seems same when choree n girls used to talk so freely n laugh out loud about the topics i felt left out cause i didn't knw what they were talking about & i don't want to drag the past topics n gossips feeling the girls will feel left out then , i felt like i was becoming a hurdle in their paths n life cause we were not on the  same phase , so i thought it will be better to get away with this mission knowing u n rathore sir r also busy , in the mission i went as a college student in the college as there was news of some terrorist interactions from there , i stayed aloof & investigated but didn't got much clue but on the last day when the terrorist come out n got to know they were some of our teachers n the workers of there , i know what i've to do, first get the students out then tackle this bunch of ba****ds & was waiting for right time when they took out my mentor , my uncle n my bhai from a room they have locked them in , they were dipped in blood n were badly hurt cause of their ruthless beating , those monsters killed them in front of me arjun but i couldn't do anything , i couldn't even shout or cry as duty come first & so the life of this innocent students n for fun they throw the dead body on me for scaring me if only they knew that by doing so they were only inviting their painful death , my uncle died in my arms , he was looking at me with lots of love but i couldn't do anything & after sometime when i successfully sent the students away n gave away bhai too who was breathing till then n then started my revenge , i never had been that ruthless n i knew something changed that day, something died in me as i was not scared to death after killing most of the terrorists with back up also there for support , i only remember waking up next day in hospital with you there

She break down in his arms feeling the love n comfort after long

Arjun : i promise riya , i will make up for all the lost time , all the things gone wrong, i'll there forever.

Riya : i knw u will that day something changed in me n today also n i guess both did for good only

Arjun : yeah , today i got my old sweet bubbly riya with the tadka of this new fierce riya...

Love hurts or memories haunt cause we know the best moments won't happen again but sometimes some unfortunate moments bring some changes in us for good or bad nobody knows but it does for sure.

Edited by angelariya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

just love this os stuti
you write it very well
arjun love her n want his old riya back
but she is changed n close herself
he plan a surprise for her
riya feel left out no one want to know her condition
arj also ignore her for her safety
omg she face so much , watching her dear ones killed in front of her brutally
but now he is with her in all pain
wow love how he proposed her
totally awesome
thanks for pmEdited by sur1911 - 8 years ago
triptiray thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey when r u going to update this story
Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os 👏
Beautifully written
Thanks for pm
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome os dear..
Do write more on ariya..
Thanks for pm

meera1803 thumbnail
Very nice os.
Really well written.
The optimism of ur stories is something worth praising.
Do write more one shots apart from stories.
spatika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome OS..
thanks for PM..
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful 
Loved it
👏👏👏
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
I know it's os but want more because it's so perfectly written and I keep imagining things after reading this, so if you have time and want to write more on this please do.
Thank for pm
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Nice update dear
Keep writing 😊