~~Deserving Her~~ Aditya-Jassi Three Shots Chapter 1 updated

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Deserving Her!!!
Aditya-Jassi Three Shots.

Background
The students are back from SOTY Survivor Round.Jassi Has finally been declared the winner.

Chapter 1
Nobody Loves Him but She cares.

And The winner is Jaswinder Khurana.
The entire hall was lost in Sounds of claps. No one had thought that This Jassi would be the one to Win.
Jogi had tears of Joy.
Everyone was elated.
The most unexpectedly Elated Was Aditya who actually had the widest smile which was actually amusing a lot of people including Riya and Ankita too.
He was clapping. he was smiling. reason He felt his friend won. Yeah Aditya Kapoor considering someone as Friend Someone as his own for the first time.
Nothing that something extraordinary happened. He just came across the caring side of the girl Day before yesterday.
Sumedh had nearly shot him .
Jogi had almost saved him ducking him down.
The bullet passed sideways hurting his arm but she was concerned. she cried seeing his blood. She hugged him.
Can you believe it she hugged him.
Her brother was right there. He was hurt too a little And he was amused.
Just because of Jogi's stern eyes I let her go . She cared dammit She did care. She was the only one who cared. No one cared. Not even his father.

He was pulled to sideways. His eyes widened. It was his Father.
He looked at him hopefully. They had braved terrorists and returned yesterday bit Aditya's father was out for some meeting He didn't care to receive his son..Only Aditya knew how terribly shaken it felt seeing Everyone with their Mom Dad.
How terrible it felt When Jassi n Jogi's father said 'Humari Toh saanse hi atak gyi thi'!?
He would have betted his everything to hear the same words from his father.
Bit he never could . For his father he was a spoilt brat who showed off who was an underachiever and Most importantly he was a liability than an asset to his father. His father made him believe it.
Only he knew how terribly he missed his mother. How he had felt Mothers were best when Simran had spared him . That's what mothers trust was .Simran knew he was just a little misguided. She gave him a chance. His father never did.
Now his father was in front of him. He wanted to hug his dad but his Dad he avoided even being touched

So you are still a looser. What had you said I won't disappoint you.You no what you are a shame for me.
Aditya could not take it. The water had overflowed.He pushed his dad aside and ran in. .

Kept running and suddenly bumped into Riya...
Like a child he throwed himself in her arms. Crying.
He hushed.
"dad doesn't love me
He doesn't care.
No one cares.
Plz be there plz be there ". He mumbled.
Riya pushed him off. and slapped him.
The shock had just begun .
What do you think You can do anything. Haan.How dare you take advantage of me .You know what I will tell everyone
Now that you misbehaved with me. And yeah what was was the other thing. That your mother had an affair with your uncle. So your mom and dad separated.
Who would talk to you then..
Of course No one loves you
No.one..

This was the brim . Aditya had thought Riya had given him another chance. He had shared deep down secrets with her. isn't know whether he liked her but he believed that she liked him oh what a fool he had been. !!!!!!!!!!

Who would take him .No one Not after what he did. But he was a bleeding soul . he only expected to be heard to be healed . Atleast from someone From Riya. He genuinely felt Ria could be trusted.He and poured his heart out to her. Told her the Darkest Secret of His life. Put his feet on Axe.

His eyes had grown Red. His Fist was so tightly clutched that Fingers left the imprint on Palm. He ran away . He would have killed the girl or else..

He ran to a class was about to shut the door when She squealed it like a mouse. Amusing him .
Yes Jassi
Aditya : What !??
Jassi : What!??
Aditya : Why are you here !?
Jassi : Why are you here!?
Aditya clutched her arms
Plz stop it.
Jassi : You stop it.

And he let his tears flow. It didn't feel odd .He let his guard down.He had broken from inside from years . He sat .

Noone Loves me

No one cares..
Mom left me.
Dad doesn't care..
I am screwed.
I am a total useless Basta**

Jassi go out of someone will see you here then..

"Shut up" she cried.
I heard everything!!!.

She was crying too. He was already crying. She took his face in her palms.
She looked into his eyes.
Deep they were . Pain helplessness yet hope Hope of being loved. They showed so many things at once .

Jassi momentarily forgot her limits . She wanted him out of his pain. She rested her forehead against his.
"NEVER SAY AGAIN THAT NO ONE CARES"
His hands caressed her face hers his.
They looked into each other eyes.Both of them were crying!!
Jassi never knew that stud like hero Every girl's crush was such a broken soul.

Her lips went to his as an reassurance that she was there. He was shocked. Initially she was just touching his lips with hers but then she pulled him and her hands made way to his hairs finally Aditya lips caressed hers too.
They fought for dominance. It wasn't gentle It was rough. It showed how hard Aditya was trying to get over his pain and how hard Jassi was trying to suck out all his pain and hopelessness.

Panting heavily they parted.

Jassi smiled at him His tears still brimmed. She cared .She definitely did..

Precap : I don't believe this ..!!!
You let us down Jassi.
After all you proved you aren't our Blood..

I will go away Uncle forever don't do this to her plz don't

Edited by AnjaliPunia - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahimar thumbnail
It was just amazing and awesome.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Pls update soon 😊
And pls pm me.
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow...πŸ˜› it was amazing anjali...πŸ‘ loved it...❀️
Hope they show something similar in the show as well..that would be interesting to watch if jassi falls for Adi..will the khuranaas accept their relationship ?? & how JasTya will deal wid the situation 😳 Sounds Intresting πŸ˜‰
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
awesome story πŸ˜‰
loved jastya 😳
please pm me tooπŸ˜‰
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arrey niceee. Totally imagined and pictured the scene as I was reading. You are really good with FFs dude.
Update soon! Waiting for the update. :D
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic update
Fabulously written
I loved it
Continue soon and pm me too please
Toshiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woww..this is so amazing I totally loved it...
...keep writing more and pls update next chapter soon and plz pm me this one is very Interesting waiting for next update
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi anjali...
Really loved the part 1
Waiting to know the next...
Update soon n pm me tooo
huda123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You have to update..wanna now what happens next...
Great job though! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
PM if possible.
Thank you!
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Super Job...πŸ‘...Totally Loved it...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Please write more and more on Jassi Aditya...luv their jodi..❀️..wanna see more of them together..

Waiting for the next update...please do update soon .