OMG Guys You Have to See Thiss !

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
🀣
this girl was auditioning for thr role of ria in parvarish s2 πŸ˜† no offence to the actressπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

pls click on the links below πŸ˜†
Edited by lizzie1765 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks. in this link was bhumika auditioning for parvarish...
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

cant open the linkπŸ˜†
no not in this link but in some other casting group link πŸ˜†
i saw zeeshan who play jhonty sharma in some other show called ter emere darmiyann he was the younger brohter of the lead actress in that πŸ˜†

1. Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan - Visit hotstar.com for the full episode

Click here to watch Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan on hotstar -http://www.hotstar.com/#!/kuch-toh-hai-tere-mere-darmiyaa...

To download the hotstar App on yo...
and vaani who play amy kapoor in some show called pavitra bandhan she s the male lead actor daughter in that πŸ˜†
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Link protocol error "dear", kindly re-check! 😊
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maazkalim

Link protocol error "dear", kindly re-check! 😊

I have posted same link directly above which opens - the one you can see bhavika!!!! doesn't that open for you????? πŸ˜›
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail

I have posted same link directly above which opens - the one you can see bhavika!!!! doesn't that open for you????? πŸ˜›

Oh! Actually I didn't scrolled down to watch your latter post before replying!!! πŸ˜” I thought you would edit that post itself rather than creating a new post altogether when you'll realise the same...?!? πŸ˜› πŸ€” My bad!!! So I'm Sorry for that! πŸ˜’
And you most probably don't know that your latter post came to me as a "blessing in disguise" as if you'd already viewed my thread about Jitendra's latest VLog, I struggled for several hours and wasted an enormous chunk of my internet bandwidths allowance researching for hours, auto-replays of his video by opening desktop site on my "lousy BlackBerry 10 smartphone" and even all the experimental geeky stuff on YouTube's developer site. All that's because of being misguided by India-Forums' guide and not being "jugaadu" enough to trust my gut feeling when 'Preview Post[sic]' page wasn't producing results as expected (as per the preachings of that "guide"). Further details later. So I would like to give my token of thanks by acknowledging your "unsolicited help" at the top-most of that threat. Hope you do accept it. 😊 πŸ€”

P.S. Couldn't reply back on time because was cut-off from the Internet. Not for anything personal but general reason which blocked Internet for everyone within the radius of tens of kilometres. Very difficult to describe within 3-4 words. 😭
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail
Aww... Poor Lady! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Well, I'm of the view that the monologue provided to her was so harsh that maybe she couldn't have enacted it "so properly". I guess the audition wasn't that transparent as it was supposed to be and therefore, discriminate approach towards her. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
But to be frank, I'm surprised that how many casting directors were assigned for a single TV project and that too, only one character?? 😲 In fact, my observation says that the character sketch wasn't even finalised at the time these auditions were held, because all three of them neither uttered the word "Momsie" nor even the finalised actress Bhavika Sharma actually said something which is seen in Ria, such as she said "Dad-du" to address her father and obviously, Ria doesn't share sour relationship with Raj nor he's someone to be called "old-fashioned" [by her]. So all-in-all, none of them matched largely to the characteristics of Ria. I doubt even if the name Ria was finalised by that/the time? πŸ˜† πŸ€”
And by the way @lizzie1765, the title of the 2nd video is a "bit-interesting" since it says "parvarish 3[sic]" rather "Parvarrish 2". While it's definitely a technically correct title, but due to the difference in official title, I guess it would be ambiguous (correct word: confusing πŸ˜ƒ) to many.

P.S. {Well, do I need to put-up the same disclaimer as yours? If so, then "the same applies to me", too! πŸ˜‰}
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

no not in this link but in some other casting group link πŸ˜†
i saw zeeshan who play jhonty sharma in some other show called ter emere darmiyann he was the younger brohter of the lead actress in that πŸ˜†

1. Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan - Visit hotstar.com for the full episode

Click here to watch Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan on hotstar -http://www.hotstar.com/#!/kuch-toh-hai-tere-mere-darmiyaa...

To download the hotstar App on yo...
and vaani who play amy kapoor in some show called pavitra bandhan she s the male lead actor daughter in that πŸ˜†

Why few of your text-matter is garbled-up? Do you also try to copy-paste portions of webpages (like I try to do sometimes), "dear"? πŸ€” 😊 I think that's because "unfortunately", IF can't handle full-HTML [programming language], let alone other programming languages! I hope you won't mind. πŸ€”

And now coming to the "reply-mode" (i.e. reply to [the] actual points), while I watched 'KTHTMD' on "that rival-channel" occasionally, but didn't caught-up regularly due to the "love-triangle wave" and then, sudden change in lead faces. But what I meant to actually say that all those episodes I had watched, I can't recall him in any. But that may be also due to my STML [again]. I think he was the one who got killed in accident by falling-off from the cliff and turned one of the protagonists into antagonist. Now coming to Amy, the show airs on "Desh Ka Apna Channel" Doordarshan [National]. Whether you believe it or not, I didn't learn about the show from that video but rather somehow else several months ago. And given that it is also "Madam Ekta"'s show, I decided to give it a try. The reason was very simple, it was not the content mainly but rather its presentation! 😊 As in I just wanted to check-out whether it had same special effects and/or cinematography techniques used as is the case with commercial/private/rest of the channels, because I thought there would be at least some control on that due to DD1 being a pubcaster-run channel. So, I tried once and twice, but "got away" since I couldn't connect with the show at all or due to being acquired in some other stuff. πŸ˜† Then after an uncertain gap/period of time, I tried once again and held control over myself to much extent but lost it once again when they used the "flash-burn" effect and other cinematography techniques combined with effects used such as right-to-left and vice versa moving camera shot fast-forwarded, rapidly zooming-in-and-out shot on the face of the subject combined with that classic Balaji's background score and this also, fast-forwarded again. Well, you may wonder what's new/surprising in it that I'm giving it much detail? Well, the "surprise factor" is that the "subject" was a child character. That being said, all this was shown with that child artist's shots. And the scene? The scene was that he overheard the conversation between an adult female and male characters of himself being an adopted child while standing behind [them] near a door and all this was executed to depict his "reaction". So, hoping you most probably have understood why I couldn't bear that show anymore. There was no turning-back ever since [after total of 3 attempts]!!! πŸ˜† And I would like to also add that to be frank, that boy must have been younger brother of Vaani's character in the show. πŸ€”

And BTW, the interesting fact we've found both of them were earlier acting in a Balaji show? Are casting directors of our show really do think that "only the finest make it to the Balaji"* or were they themselves are/were their protege? πŸ˜‰

*No offence intended to actor Zeeshan Khan or actress Vaani Sehgal and their respective fans. 😊
lizzie1765 thumbnail
zeeshan looked a lot younger when he was doing that show on star plus his onscreen name partho in it . he played a bengali boy in it ekta obbssed with begalis lolπŸ˜†
even vaani looked younger when she was playing mishti in pavita bandhan . she a bengali girl in this show 😊
quite a coincidence both zeeshan and vaani played bengali character in their respective shows πŸ˜‰
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

zeeshan looked a lot younger when he was doing that show on star plus his onscreen name partho in it . he played a bengali boy in it ekta obbssed with begalis lolπŸ˜†

even vaani looked younger when she was playing mishti in pavita bandhan . she a bengali girl in this show 😊
quite a coincidence both zeeshan and vaani played bengali character in their respective shows πŸ˜‰

Oh, really?? It seems you must have been regular-viewer of that show. πŸ˜› Anyways, you said his screen-name was Partho but when I checked Wiki entry [about the show], it was mentioned Shubo. His full name was Shubham Ghosh and as slightly hinted earlier, he didn't shared strong rapport with his sister's love played by Vibhav Roy [of 'Gustakh Dil' fame] till few weeks later after his death. I guess you confused him with Partho (played by Rithvik Dhanjani) of 'Tere Liye'*, another show on the same channel by the same producer ("Ekta Mata") which ended on a rather interesting or "unfortunate" note [for some] that both of the parties were at "loggerheads" for 2-and-half years. Am I right? πŸ€” 😊 But the interesting point is that Mr Zeeshan fortunately got to play 2 roles in that short-lived (I don't want to use the word "ill-fated" so as to avoid being listed as "most eligible forumite for controversies" πŸ˜‰) show, he came back [on the show] as Neil Ghosh.
And regarding Vaani, I literally meant what I said so I would've to trust your words. That being said, you need not be worry as I'm not going to scrutinise your words regarding that show as I don't give a d--n about it. 😊 But anyways, Thank You So Much for the insight about her character. Maybe an "avid"/regular Doordarshan follower here may wish to confirm the same. And BTW, I've updated both of my earlier replies not directed towards @Ms.S.K. and it contains some info about the same. So you may wish to have a look at them. πŸ€” 😊
Yes, you're absolutely right! "[Ph]Ekta"'s obsession with the Bengalis and their culture is well-known. πŸ˜† 'YKAGH' is one of the current examples! I guess that's because of her devotion towards Goddess Durga. 😊
And yes, the point I missed in my previous non-quoted response is that Thankfully, Doordarshan still gives more important to sports and current affairs programming than its GEC lineup [similar to what most major channels in developed countries do and even major private players used to do few decades earlier when there was scarcity of channels]. Else despite of announcement of same programming lineup on Saturdays by "that rival channel", it would have still taken at least few months time [with undisturbed/uninterrupted airings] for 'YHM' to outnumber 'Pavitra Bandhan' by episode count. πŸ₯±

*As far as I can recall right now, that was the show which started the trend of title-derived-from-Bollywood-songs and has its own theme music which has been occasionally used in other Balaji shows, the current one being 'Kalash - Ek Vishwaas' [which is itself derived from the title of another show].