Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Haan I saw Jiten's latest Vlog. Night shoot tha- Aditya Jassi te woh jagah pe. And it also had Max- a Siberian Husky. Cute hai bohot.πŸ˜† Wonder if it belongs to any of the crew members or actors or whether Max is playing some role in the show, like the forest guard's dog or something.

i think its forest guards dog πŸ˜‰
they did a a scene with dog πŸ˜†where adi is lying n the ground and the dog running after jassi πŸ˜†
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@lizzie- HaanπŸ˜† And they were trying to get Max in the Vlog but bichaara thak/bore ho gaya tha. :P
lizzie1765 thumbnail

@lizzie- HaanπŸ˜† And they were trying to get Max in the Vlog but bichaara thak/bore ho gaya tha. :P

hot weather and all that fur the dog will be tired na 🀣
im more of a cat person😳 i love cats 😳
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

hot weather and all that fur the dog will be tired na 🀣
im more of a cat person😳 i love cats 😳

I have cat-phobia. I am TERRIFIED of them. Don't hate them but it is more like I am really Scared and Terrified of them.
I love dogs but don't go really near them- kinda scared- specially the ones that aren't pets. But yeah durr se I like them. And pets hai toh I try to go near them when their person(owner) is around. Woh nahi hai toh I'm still scared to go near. Par durr se bade cute hai yaar. Yeh Max bada cute laga merko.πŸ˜†
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why is jiten so upset in his vlog? Didn't see many nasty comments ho sakta hai he has deleted them!

Poor guy he has a point though, ppl see his vlogs and expect to see parvarish spoilers & anuj, bhavika, diana πŸ˜† usse laga hoga uski koi value nahin karta 😭
He's supremely talented though
Edited by dhoperchop - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Why is jiten so upset in his vlog? Didn't see many nasty comments ho sakta hai he has deleted them!

Poor guy he has a point though, ppl see his vlogs and expect to see parvarish spoilers & anuj, bhavika, diana πŸ˜† usse laga hoga uski koi value nahin karta 😭
He's supremely talented though

When he had posted the previous Vlog, maine 2-3 comments dekha tha of some peeps forcing him to add Bhavika/Anuj in the Vlog. Specially ek bande ne 2 comments daali thi ki "Boring Vlog because no Bhavika" sorts.
And then Insta pe ek bandi ne bola tha "Unfollow...because he didn't answer her question in #AskJiten". But then baadmein some sensible fans ne samjhaya tha usko over comments and then she had corrected it.
Maybe aise hi logo ne DM / FB mein bhi pakaya hoga usko. Isliye he must have said it.
@Bold- EXACTLYYY. Acting massst karta hai, and in between all of it he is managing to shoot the Vlogs , edit and upload them, and his talk-alone sessions bhi bohot cool hai. Mujhe Aditya pehle pasand nahi tha when he turned negative but I always LOVED Jiten- thanks to his Vlogs- ki we get to know him better. :')
lizzie1765 thumbnail

When he had posted the previous Vlog, maine 2-3 comments dekha tha of some peeps forcing him to add Bhavika/Anuj in the Vlog. Specially ek bande ne 2 comments daali thi ki "Boring Vlog because no Bhavika" sorts.
And then Insta pe ek bandi ne bola tha "Unfollow...because he didn't answer her question in #AskJiten". But then baadmein some sensible fans ne samjhaya tha usko over comments and then she had corrected it.
Maybe aise hi logo ne DM / FB mein bhi pakaya hoga usko. Isliye he must have said it.
@Bold- EXACTLYYY. Acting massst karta hai, and in between all of it he is managing to shoot the Vlogs , edit and upload them, and his talk-alone sessions bhi bohot cool hai. Mujhe Aditya pehle pasand nahi tha when he turned negative but I always LOVED Jiten- thanks to his Vlogs- ki we get to know him better. :')

actually he is the only actor in the parvarish series who give us updates and thats very nice of him 😳
i dont know in some site i saw that some fan said some mean comments about jiten onscreen character 😲
even in the vlog peope dont restπŸ˜† they keep on telling jiten to add bhavika instead of simran
and jovita😲 i mean people are seriously stupid πŸ˜›

jiten adds everybody he addedd sanjay ,sushant , zeeshann , vaani et that was very nice of jiten 😊
i like jiten acting he does it brilliantly wether it positive or negative
dhoperchop thumbnail

True naucholic... I also realized how good he is jab bahuut zyada gussaa ane laga uspar... Jab kaminapanti kar raha tha.. 😑 shows he is really good when the audience actually feels like slapping him!!!

Lizzie :Haan I ve seen that too, simran jovita nahin chahie everybody wants bhavika and anuj!! Uski life hai uski marzi se friends bhi nahin bana sakta kuch logon k liye.how immatured are some fans 😲
dhoperchop thumbnail
Jiten is so sporting atleast. I told anuj u r playing a school kid but your grey strand on forehead shows on camera close up!! Bas nothing more nothing less.
He blocked me instantly on insta πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Jiten is so sporting atleast. I told anuj u r playing a school kid but your grey strand on forehead shows on camera close up!! Bas nothing more nothing less.
He blocked me instantly on insta πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

seriously you said that πŸ˜†
arey woh editor has to editπŸ˜› or he should ve noticed it πŸ˜‰ he plays an actor πŸ˜† onscreen
well some people cant take the truth seriouslyπŸ˜› that their problem na πŸ˜‰