MananOS - P.S. Always Yours!

MaNaN_trS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
MananOS - P.S. Always Yours!

My dearest jaan,
I know you have always said that we are being pulled into a hundred different directions by our dreams, goals or maybe our family, but I know that wherever we are, I have always got you by my side..
You are in my mind, you are in my heart, and truly, it doesn't matter where we are.. I know it will always be the same, even when now we are miles apart..
But neither of us can deny this fact, that all we wanna do, is be with each other, and the thought of us together, is what I always think..
And now, my jaan, our this separation will soon turn into mere memory, a pleasant, yet enduring memory..
This correspondence was endearing beyond a combination of 26 letters, but now I promise it will be more sugary when we will be together in person..
Yes my winsome lady, I'm coming back home..
Our wait is over.. I'm coming to you my jaan.
P.S: Always yours,
M.

~~~~~~~~~~

My dearest M,
Right now, you don't know how I'm controlling my happiness.. I want to dance, I want to sing, and I just can't wait to do this all with you, my love.
It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you.. The way you make me feel is one a million, it's so extraordinary, so special.
As I have often said, no mountains are too high, or no ocean is too wide, because together as we are, nothing can stop us.. And now I feel this distance is loosing the value of its digits, as sooner, there will be you and me, together, forever..
Who says long distance relationships don't work? We are the perfect example of it. Isn't it?
Dearest, I promise that after this 8 year long separation period, I will be the first one that you will put your eyes on.. I am dying to see you, and I am sure you are feeling the same.
I'll be the first person you lay your eyes on, on the station, it will be me, your jaan, your love, I promise my life onto that.
Our love was worth it all.
PS: Always yours,
Jaan

~~~~~~~~~~

"oh my god!! Oh my god! Alyaaa!" Nandini swirled around her sister, dancing into her own world. No instrument in this world could measure the happiness in her mind, the love in her heart and the excitement in her body, that she felt as she received his last letter.

"what happened choti??" Alya questioned with curiosity.

"Alyaaa! He's coming. He's coming backkk!" she sang to her sister with elation and Alya smiled. "I can wait no more Alya. When will this day pass by? When will the shining tomorrow arise? When will be that extra-ordinary moment...when finally, Manik and I will be face to face... After...8... Long...years..!" recited Nandini dramatically. "see this!" Nandini handed over the letter to Alya.

"oh my my!!" Alya exclaimed. "HIS WINSOME LADY, eh?!! I never knew our Manik was this romantic. But am soo happy for you choti. Finally, your THE MOMENT awaits you!!!!"

"That's true Alya! I've always wished for this. But I'm just scared that what if Manik doesn't recognize me only?! After all, he doesn't know that his 'anonymous writer' is Nandini, but its only jaan for him. He could even percept 'you' to be his 'anonymous writer' coz he called both of us his jaan! I'm just a little scared." Nandini shared the turmoil in her heart with her sissy dear and received the much needed solace.

"everything will be fine choti! You'll get what you deserve. Hmm?! You don't have to be scared. You analyze yourself...the first time when you wrote him a letter expressing all the love in your heart for him and keeping your identity a secret, he said he needed time. But look at the conditions now! In these 8 years, he himself expressed his feelings for you through the letters you guys exchanged...without even knowing who you are? Isn't that enough to tell you Nandini, that he loves you so much! He might not know who his secret writer, his jaan is...but his words hold that aura to elucidate the intensity of his love for his jaan. Trust me Nandini, nothing will go wrong. This is one moment you'll reminisce all your life."

To have a sister
is to have an extra pair of eyes
an extra pair of ears
an extra pair of hands.
Sisters show the world to one another.
Is that not true?!

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, that time of union came. With every whistle of the day, their heart beat faster, as if it would come out out of its rib cage. Since morning, Nandini was as lovely as a squirrel, and Manik couldn't help but grin the whole time in the train, only to get weird looks from his coach-mates.

'I have been waiting for this moment since forever, I just want it to be perfectly ours.' Nandini thought, spritzing her favourite perfume.

'Today is the moment, tomorrow can wait, to some other day to be, coz today will only belong to my jaan and me.' Manik thought.

The time had arrived.. Nandini, along with Alya and Manik's family were there on the station; and nandini could now spot the train coming out of the tunnel.. It was not as is the train was approaching, but a piece of a heart was returning to complete her..
Whereas, Manik was more than impatient to finally see the prettiest face locked behind the letters..
The train came to a halt on the station, as so their hearts.. It was an unfathomable moment, yet the most awaited one.

Manik ran out of the train, and his jaan towards it. In this moment, Manik collided with someone, and could only meet the eyes of the beholder..
In that petty moment, he was lured by those eyes, as well as saw Alya, waving frantically at him..

"Hi jaan!" Alya ran towards Manik, shoving the girl and hugging Manik. "I kept my promise." She said as she pecked him on the cheek..

'How can I let Nandini have this hottie hunk.. As and if I know every detail about their so called relationship.. I can easily tell Manik that I was always his jaan, and have this hottie all by myself! My life set! This man is worth drooling for..' Alya thought all this while, whilst hugging manik..

'What? Alya was behind those beautiful letters..? The first ever reaction I had whilst I host those letters was nandini.. I have always imagined her in that scenario, and she writing those words of sheer love to me.. I know I shouldn't say this, but Alya had always acted under her age, and such courage, love and kindness was not expected.. But whatever it is, I have always been in love worth the writer, and not the face, and I accept her whole heartedly.. I love you my jaan, my alya..' Manik thought, as surprised as ever..

The only person broken was Nandini, due to much obvious reasons..
'What just happened? Everything was going perfect, I was just going to hug the love of my life, my M, and in a blow it's all shattered.. The promises we made, the love we shared is all now given to alya.. How could she.. I trusted my life upon her.. And now it's all gone.. He thinks that she is his jaan, and is too engrossed to even see his winsome lady of dreams, who is now broken and incomplete without her piece of heart..' She thought, blinking away the tears as she could just not create a scene in front of everyone..

But see, how ironical the destiny is.. The stars in which they both believed did not let their promise break.. Nandini, his jaan, was still the first person who he saw at the station..

~~~~~~~~~~

"come in!" Alya said as she heard a knock on her room door.

"Alya!" a meek voice called out to her and she immediately turned to come face to face with the person she didn't wish for.

"Nandini! What... What are you doing here?" she tried to avoid the eye contact while Nandini bore her gaze into her with hurt displaying in her eyes.

"what is wrong with you Alya?" Nandini asked with disgust but Alya shrugged it off easily.

"why did you do that? Why did you do that to me? We're sisters Alya and sisters do not do such filthy things to each other. Do they? Our relation, our bonding was too hard to break. Then what went wrong between us Alya? You've betrayed me beyond repair. And this was not expected from a trustworthy sister like you. I never shared those words of joy, pain, happiness, sorrow and all those lil' secrets with you to come up to a situation like this...where...where you'll be living your life on the expense of my identity. My own sister woul..." her words came to an abrupt halt with Alya's roar.

"yeh kya sister sister laga rakha hain... Haan? Everyone knows ki you're an orphan...and remember that Nandini, you'll always be one. I always pitied and sympathized you, and it's not my fault that you misunderstood that as my care and affection towards you. Huh!! Manik is one rich guy and has some standards, okay! And you... definitely don't deserve him. Now leave my room right away. I don't wanna discuss this anymore." Alya blabbered utter shit because of her ego while the sensitive soul Nandini silently took a leave adapting to the new changes in her life.

~~~~~~~~~~

'I never thought life could be this unworthy one day. I have loved this family to the core and respected them wholeheartedly, because they always treated me like their own. And above all, I've loved Alya but she turning out to be this egoistic was the biggest nightmare of my life. If she wanted Manik, and loved him...I could have simply sacrificed my love for her. Because this fantasy for Manik is no bigger than the respect I hold for Alya. All she had to do was come up and speak to me.
I wish I could redo things but... nothing lies with me. All I can do now is accept what is in front of me. Accept that Manik and Alya are getting 'married.'

"Nandini, bacha are you ready? The sangeet function is about to start, guests have started arriving. Come down jaldi." Nandini halted on her thoughts when she heard her mom call out. And she knew that for next few hours, she had to roam about with a fake smile put on her face and act all giddy whereas she felt not even a percent of it in her heart.

~~~~~~~~~~

"chalo na di'. Dekho sab dance kar rhe hain aur aap yahan baithi ho. This is not done. Chalo" Nandini was being forced by her cousin to step on the dance floor but she was not willing to do anything. Her life had been a mess lately, and watching Alya and Manik go all lovey-dovey in public was hurting her even more. Finally, after lot of pleadings she gave in.

The music was on full swing but suddenly, the aura softened. A soft romantic track played when everyone heard the dj. "this is for all couples in the house. A partner changing sequence. So, join in all aunties and uncles! all girlfriends and boyfriends! and let your heart sway to the beat."
Nandini was descending the stage when she felt a tug on her left hand. She turned around and came across an unfamiliar face.
"can I have this dance with this pretty lady?" he asked and before she could protest the song started. Not able to say anything infront of her family, she gave in.

A few moments later as the partners switched, Nandini collided with... Manik. Both glanced disinterestedly at their partners and it felt as their world stopped at the very moment. Eyes locked and bodies swaying together was a sight to behold. Anyone who saw both of them for the first time could not deny the fact that they were too deeply in love. Their eyes said it all. But the poor souls were brutally trapped in the hands of 'misunderstanding'.

Manik's hands on her waist, Nandini's hands circling his neck and eyes bored into each other. They were too lost in each other and simply no way to get out now. Manik swirled her around a few times and Nandini landed her back on his chest. His hot breath on her neck and shoulders created an undeniable havoc in her whole body which was easily noticeable. And Manik, he was surely surprised to witness his such an effect on her. She, unintentionally, portrayed such emotions that he had not even felt with Alya. And here he was forced to rethink about his decision to accept Alya as his mate.

"you're looking extremely beautiful today, Nandini!" and as soon as these words left Manik's mouth, the connection between them broke. The little feelings they had developed, shattered and without saying or glancing at him, Nandini hurriedly left the stage. And Manik cursed himself for this stupidity.

'shit! What did just happen inside. No I can't let this happen. Main Manik ko apne paas aane nhi de sakti. I cannot let my feelings overpower my self-control. Get a grip! Stay in your limits! Oh... Alya...yeh kya kar diya?' she scolded herself and then broke down into incoherent sobs.

'yeh kya ho jata hai mujhe? Whenever I see Nandini, everything just feels like a big lie. This marriage, functions, Alya and my relation. Everything seems wrong but then I'm forced to think that I had always adored my anonymous writer, no matter who she was. And if that's Alya then I should merrily accept her. But this doesn't give a positive feeling. What is it?' Manik was engrossed in his thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nandini looked out of the window, as she casted her mind back to her beautiful past, time spent with his M in childhood and the fun the three best friends had.. How she could not forget the most beautiful time of her life- the letters. How he always managed to come up with new court words, and never failed to express their love in the prepossessing language ever.. And how all it shattered due to her own sister..
But it was all past now.. She was heading over to new city, leaving behind the good as well as the bad past.. All she wanted was to make new memories, cherish the older ones, and not add on to the bad ones.. Well, that's what she thought so...

"Hello pretty lady." A guy said, interrupting Nandini in her thoughts..
"I said Helloo... What's up?" He said again..
"Look girl, I think we need to introduce ourselves, it's a long long journey and I'm not the one who will just stay quiet.. So let's talk and introduce!?" That guy said, with a droopy worthy smirk.

"How.. This just cannot be a coincidence.." Nandini said, still in a fit that Manik.. Yes manik was right before her eyes.
"Manik, what the hell is wrong with you? You ought to be in your wedding Manik.. It's damn your wedding Manik.. It's not a good sight to leave the mandap..."

Nandini started her blabbering, whereas Manik just could not pay a single attention to her words, but that mouth out of which those came, that face which was stressed and so confused right now.
He just leans in and both can feel each other's hot breath... And within what seemed as a nano second, he crashes his lips upon hers in strong, but kind of a gentle kiss..

A kiss that that had been due since eight long years, and finally it was just worth it.. It didn't included swallowing each other's tongue, but surely, it was filled with passion and hunger of wanting each other, years of he wanting her, and she wanting him..
She instantly looped her arms around his neck, to pull him as close as possible, so desperate to kiss him finally..

Manik ran his hand through her luscious hair and they pulled away from the kiss, their faces centimetres apart. Manik's hands move to her face and he cups her cheeks. She exhaled and look up at him, his eyes burning into hers. She licked her lips, yearning to kiss him again and savour this moment. But she was astonished as she saw him bent on his knees, a small box in his hand.. "Mmaanikk..." Was all she could say as she took the box from his hand.. As she opened the box, to find something least expected- a letter.. Her first letter..

~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest M,
I hope that you have reached safely to the place that could be the ticket to your dreams. All the best for the 8 year long journey.
I know that you might feel weird about this letter thing, as I could have easily sent you a text, but that's the essence of it.
My feelings wouldn't have come out through a text, so I had to hand write it.
Yes M, this letter is about my emotions, my feelings..
Once in a lifetime, there's no second chance, and that anything can happen, if you take this chance.
And today, with every gut of mine, I'm gonna tell you the biggest secret of my life. My best weakness, my greatest strength. It's YOU, M. Yes, within the eyes of every god I have ever believed, I say that I'm madly, deeply and crazily in love with you my M.
And I will thank that star, who made my wish of telling this to you, come true, because it knows what it is, and what it should be.
I will never in my life ever force you to love me back, and never think that it is your fault to not revert this back, but my heart loves of you and you mean everything to me.
Yes, I have always been afraid to tell this to you, but now when I have realized that I will probably see you after an almost decade, no power in this world can stop me from celebrating my love for you.
I don't ask for anything, but I can neither deny this fact that all I wanna do, is be with you, only you.
This feeling of love is like no other, and I could never have someone as good for me as you, no one like you.
The only thing I hate about you is nothing, and I love you with all my heart, soul and body.
P.S: always yours.
Jaan

~~~~~~~~~~

"How do you know that I was the one?" Nandini simply asked, tears brimming in her eyes.. "Since the first letter I got, I was on the seventh heaven, and I always imagined you to be my jaan.. And now, I also have the full proof.." He said as he narrated the whole incident from the evening...

~~~~~~~~~~

Alya walked down the aisle, all studded with the best jewels and clothing and make up and what not. But one major thing was missing from the bride's face. The content and honour of becoming a part of someone else's life whom she loved alot. Maybe?!

She had not even crossed half of the aisle when she bursted out crying. " Alya, I promise you today, that this orphan will never cross your paths again. I will henceforth never trouble you. And all I wish for is the best of everyone's health. Take care of mom, dad, yourself and ofcourse Manik. Always keep him happy and cherish this new phase of your life wholeheartedly. I'm leaving Alya, this time forever and you are still the first and the only person I'm sharing this with. Because no one can take away the place you hold in my heart, away from you. I don't care what you say or think about me because you are still my sissy dear, my first love and no matter even if you pity me, you'll be my only sister and I will always love you Alya. Aur haan, You look as pretty as a doll. Goodbye and Goodluck!" Nandini's last words kept ringing in her mind.

Everyone came up to the bride worried with her sudden emotional burst out and almost everyone had tried their best to calm her down, but she would just not stop.

"Manik am sorry. Am very sorry. I don't know what got into me and how I became this greedy and egoistic, that I destroyed my own sister's life. I've hurt her alot and now, I feel that the pain she's enduring is probably too big to even heal. Am sorry that yhurt all you guys so much." Alya was continuously blabbering and no individual could make out anything from her words.

"tell me clearly Alya. What happened?" Manik asked calmly but what he got as a reply left him totally aghast.

"Nandini is the one, Manik. She's your jaan. She the owner of the letters. She's your anonymous writer. You've always loved her, not me. Am sorry. She shared everything with me, every lil' happening in her life and I feel a culprit, to use her trust against her. And that poor soul, she happily sacrificed all of her for me. And now she's left. This early evening we had a talk and her last words just don't seem to evacuate my mind. I cannot do this anymore. Just leave everything and run, Manik. Run for your jaan, before she leaves. She's gone to the station so just rush. Go! And don't make me feel anymore guilty. I already have enough of guilt to endure. You...just...run!" Alya pushed him out of the gate, and he wasting no more a second, ran like a maniac. Ran for his love. Ran for the positive feeling of his heart. He just ran.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So my jaan, will you give me the utter pleasure of having you forever and ever, always mine.. Will you marry my jaan?" Manik said, in a way that any girl would desire for.. That look in his eyes was worth anything in the world.. Nandini knew that it was the right thing, and he was the only one that she could give her love, soul and body to..

"Nandini, please stop crying, and reply.. Please.. My knees are hurting." He tried to act as if he was hurt, but could not look more cute..
"In every language Manik.. Yes, oui, ja, si.. In every language, in every form of this world.. I love you my jaan, for life and beyond." Nandini said, the look in her eyes reflecting the passion and admiration in his..
She was just taking the moment in, just when he slipped a ring in her third finger.. But it was not just a ring, it had a strawberry on it, instead of Diamond, Amber or anything precious..

"I'm really sorry Nandini.." Manik said as he stood and took her hands in his.. "I know it's really kiddish, and unrealistic, but time nhi tha.. And as you once wrote in our 21st letter, that how much you love strawberries, I could just give you this.. That's the first thing I could think of..." And now it was Maniks turn to blabber..

"Aawww Manik, you look so cute babyyy.." Nandini squealed, pulling his cheeks, just to earn a more cute smile from his side..
Lost in each other's eyes, they didn't even realise that the train was now far from the city..

"Oh shit Manik, how will we return.." Nandini said, but was puzzled as she got a smirk from Manik's side, signing her to look at something..

"Manik.. No.. It's an offence Manik.." None of Nandini's pleas came into use.. Manik had already pulled the chain of the train..
"Baby, I'm ready to take any chance for you... Now run.." He said.. And pulled her hand and as soon as the train came to a hault, they jumped off the train, not caring about the raging tc, or any passenger, and ran.. They were together this time, no one could catch us, no one could break them apart, no one could cause any harm to them.. They were the best team together, and forever.. And it was not just about this fleeing away from the train, but also in every phase of their lives, as it was a unspoken promise..

"Stop, stop, I'm tired.." Nandini said as she huffed.. Looking at each other, they both broke into fits of laughter.. This happiness, this laughter was not just about this victory of not getting caught, but majorly because of just being into each other's presence, this proximity was all they needed after eight long years, eight long years of being together, but so distant.. And all these thoughts lead to just the thing needed in that particular moment..
The kiss.. And this time, it was not just a tender kiss.. It was filed with hunger and roughness.. Both of them were in heaven, and they knew that they wanted it forever..
And that they knew, would never grow old, and will be fresh and wanting..
"Always yours!" A promise that they made to each other

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaNaN_trS thumbnail

Thankyou soo much!!
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very sweet and nice os...๐Ÿ˜ณ . But yeh mainy pehele v kahi padhi thi...but anyway love the os.
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow.

ThaT os is so sweet..
I seriously loved this..
ye Romantic os contest me thi na..
mujhe bhot acchi lagi thi..

beautiful os..

keep writing more !!!
thamannamanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read this before as I read all os from the contest

and I loved it that time itself

๐Ÿ˜Š
shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

awesome OS

true love can't be separated ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aliya took nandini's place but destiny has already planned something else

manik always had an intuition that his jaan would be nandini but aliya spoiled everything๐Ÿ˜”

but manik and nandini were meant to be together forever

finally aliya realized her mistake and made manan together once again

loved it

MaNaN_trS thumbnail

Originally posted by: manancraze

Very sweet and nice os...๐Ÿ˜ณ . But yeh mainy pehele v kahi padhi thi...but anyway love the os.

You might have read it because it was in the romantic OS contest!!
So thought of putting it here for those who haven't read!!
Anyway thanxx
MaNaN_trS thumbnail

Originally posted by: gtilwani45

Wow.

ThaT os is so sweet..
I seriously loved this..
ye Romantic os contest me thi na..
mujhe bhot acchi lagi thi..

beautiful os..

keep writing more !!!