Ishra os-lagan lagi tumse mann ki lagan updt on May 14,HBD Shrisha

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys,I am here again to wish happy birthday to one of my little buddy in my style.no no not a story again but just an one shot. And this one is for my little buddy loveruhi aka shrisha.

She became very dear to me in a small span of time,so here it is

WISHING U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Love u alot baby
Here is a little gift from ur Rakshu di,hope u like it.

Scroll down for the os
Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LAGAN LAAGI TUMSE MANN KI LAGAN
Ishita was busy in treating a patient when a nurse entered her cabin.

Nurse- doc,a patient has come.he is in immense pain and is literally crying in pain.

Ishita- can't u see I am busy .I will see him as soon as I am free.

Nurse- but doc he is in very bad condition.

Ishita- just give me two minutes,I am coming after prescribing my patient medicine.

Nurse- but doc,

They were talking when ishita heard the moan of the person in pain.

Ishita- Raman,what happened to him.

Nurse- he got hurt from something.blood is oozing out of his mouth.

Ishita to her patient- I will personally drop ur prescription to ur home but now I have to rush.saying so she rush to another room where Raman was sitting.

Ishita entered the room,and it got locked the very next second.she turn to look at him and saw him smiling at her wearing a vesti.she came near him and said- aapko kahan chot lagi hai( where u got hurt).

Raman- here,he said signalling towards his heart.but not now one  year back when I met my princess.he said cupping her face.

Ishita- so u were pretending. Raman I came running leaving my patient. She said faking anger.

Raman- so what,I also took leave today coz today is my darling wife's birthday.but poor me,my wifey don't have time for me but her patient.

Ishita- sorry baba, I had to come as my patient want my attention.

Raman- me too want ur attention. He said with a pout.

Ishita- aww my baby is angry on me.OK see ,main kaan pakad ke sorry bol rahi hoon.she said holding her ears.

Raman- if it was any other day ,I would have taken much advantage but as its my baby's birthday today so i forgive u.

Ishita- thank u Raman.

Raman smiled and hugged her saying- happy birthday jaan.ishita smiled back and hugged him tight- thank u Raman.I love u.

Raman- but I love u more and their is so much of surprises for the day.at first I am wearing vesti to give u a madrasi look. How I am looking madrasan.

Ishita kissed his nose and said- cute and adorable like my raavan Kumar. Now what's next.

Raman- first close ur eyes.

Ishita close her eyes saying OK sir.

Raman switch on the fan and rose petals start showering on her.she open her eyes and smiled seeing it while Raman was smiling at her.
After that Raman came near her and said giving her a bouquet of white lilies with purple orchids and said- this is for the love of my life,my wife ,my ishita.

Ishita took it and smelled it.she smiled and said- u know u r the best ,Raman.and this is my best birthday ever.

Raman- no jaan.the best is yet to come.this is just the beginning.and yes I am the best for u.now go and wrap up ur work.I am taking u along to celebrate this special day.

Ishita- but my patients.

Raman- arey it's ur birthday naa.spare ur patients from ur medicine and injections.be my medicine for a day doc. He said circling his arms around her.and before she can say anything Raman claimed her rosy lips for a passionate kiss.he slid his long fingers into her hair and start sucking her lips gently.soon she start loosing her balance and at last she was almost fell on him melting in his arms.he picked her by her waist without breaking the kiss and make her sit on the dental chair and start kissing her passionately again.they were kissing each other hungrily and at last they broke in need of air.

Ishita kept her head on his chest and said- thanks for coming in my life.

Raman caressed her cheek and said- thanks for being mine.now go and come back soon.I am waiting anxiously for my jaan.

Ishira nodded and went to her cabin.she was coming back to Raman when a little kid came with her mom.he was crying terribly.Ishita couldn't leave him in pain,so she went to Raman and said- Raman,only half an hour.please.

Raman- OK but for compensating it u have to kiss me .

Ishita- OK but not now.first let me treat him.

Raman nodded and settle on the chair while ishita went to treat the little kid.while Raman close his eyes to get some sleep as last night he worked hard to arrange something grand for his wife that too by hiding it from his jagaa jasoos biwi.he smiled at his thought and said- I will make ur this birthday the most awesome one jaan.as its ur first one after our marriage.

Raman- thanks jaan for coming into my life and accepting this pagal deewana as ur husband. He thought to himself and can't stop to think how they met for the first time.

Flashback

Raman- maa I am not going to attend any crappy blood donation camp.u know naa I don't like that blood .I don't feel good after seeing blood.

Toshi ji- but puttar I promised everyone that my son will come to inaugurate the camp.u just have to cut the ribbon .nothing much.please come with me.

Raman made a dirty face and said- OK but I will only be there for ten minutes.not more then that.I have five meetings back to back.

Toshiji- that will be more then enough.saying so they went for the blood donation camp.Raman wasn't liking this whole idea but can't deny his mother.

Soon they were off from his white merc walking towards the camp.he was making an irritated face when suddenly he saw a girl in early twenties wearing a white saree ,flashing her beautiful smile,her hair was half opened.a single strand of hair was adorning her beautiful face but disturbing Raman's view.she was talking to a man making dirty face.Raman frown turned into a wide smiled seeing her cute antics.the way she was giving that man a whatever look.she was looking too adorable.

Unknowingly Raman's step towards her.he went to her and said forwarding his hand- hi I am Raman bhalla.u??

She was startled with his sudden action.

She said- hi I am Dr,

Her sentence left incomplete as a friend of his mother came to receive him.

Pammi- tu aa gaya Raman puttar .come with me.we r getting late for the inauguration. Saying so she drag him with her.but his eyes were constant on the girl.

Soon Raman was cutting the ribbon and was looking around for her when he saw her wearing doc coat and standing in a corner waiting for people to come for donation.

After ribbon cutting ceremony,

Pammi- now u have to donate blood also .she said for teasing Raman but he said,OK.as he wanna go near that girl.

Everyone who knows Raman was shocked but Raman said- if u guys can do so much then I can donate a little blood .saying so he went to the room and laid on the bed waiting for her.after sometime she entered the room and came near him.he closed his eyes inhaling her fragrance. She rubbed a cotton on his wrist and said- thoda sa dard hoga.

Raman- chalega.

She smiled and very slowly prick the needle in his wrist.he winced a little in pain when she start rubbing it slowly.

Ishita- don't worry soon it will be fine.

Raman nodded in yes and lay down.she was going when Raman held her hand and said- its paining doc.be here only.

Ishita hold his hand and said- don't move it.everything will be fine.saying so she sat beside him holding his hand as he was getting cranky and moving his hand.soon he was OK.

Her strand of hair was irritating him by blocking his view so finally he tucked it behind her ears and said- u r beautiful.

She smiled at his compliment.

Raman- will u marry me.

Ishita- kya,r u mad.what u r asking.

Raman- shaadi kar lo mujhse.I love u.

Ishita- pagal ho gaye ho.u don't even know me.mera naam tak nahi jaante.

Raman- I know,its Mr Raman Kumar bhalla. And I don't wanna know anything else.just be mine.

Ishita- u think this is some kind of game naa.OK then I will marry ,first find me.

Raman- I didn't get u.

Ishita- soon u will get me.wait I am coming back in a second.saying so she went outside and didn't come back.

Raman- hello anyone here.kya bande ka saara khoon le loge.he shouted when a doc came and took out the needle.

Doc-thankz for ur cooperation sir.

Raman- where is that another doc. Who was wearing a white saree.

Doc- don't know.there r many doctors.about whom u r talking.

Raman get up in a jiffy and said- none,step aside .he said and went out in a jiffy.he went to pammi aunty and asked-aunty,where is that girl in white saree.

Pammi- who Raman.

Raman- the one who was in my room.

Pammi- woh kudi.she went ,she had an emergency.

Raman- OK where she work.

Pammi- I don't know .we r in collaboration with many hospitals and they send their volunteers themselves. I don't know anyone personally.

Raman realised what she meant.

Raman- shit man.I want her at any cost pammi aunty. Just tell me the name of the hospitals u r collaborated.

Toshi ji came to them and asked-what happened puttar.tu gaya nahi ab tak.Teri toh meeting thi naa.aren't u getting late.

Pammi- ab koi late sate nahi hona toshi.pyaar ho gaya tere puttar nu.ab toh shehnayi bajegi.

Raman blushed at her comment.

Pammi- dekh kaise laal ho raha hai tera puttar.

Toshiji- haaye main mar jawaan.kaun hai woh kudi.show me also.

Raman- she went maa.saying so he narrated her everything.

Toshiji- oye khota ho gaya tha kya. Aise shaadi ke liye pucha jaata hai.I don't know anything.just go and search my would be daughter in law.

Pammi- le Raman.there r 35 hospitals we r collaborated with.doctors may be more then 500.don't know how u will search her.

Raman- agar itne karodon mein Maine usse dhoondh liya toh yeh toh sirf 500 hai.saying so he ran to his merc.he called mihir and told him to take care of the meetings as he can't come to office for few days.

After that he start searching for her in every hospital but to his disappointment he was not finding her anywhere.

He searched in about twenty hospital in a day but couldn't find her .at last he came home all tired.after having his dinner he went to his bed and all he can think was her.

Raman- I don't know u but I will find u.today I searched in twenty hospitals and I am very sure I will find u today as I love u.saying so he closed his eyes.

O laagi tum se man ki lagan
Lagan laagi tum se man ki lagan - (3)
Gali gali ghume dil tujhe dhundhe -2, tere bin tarase nayan
Lagan laagi tum se man ki lagan - (4)

Aa ja o meri jaan, mere dil ka jahaan
Maange teri khabar, dhundhe tera nishaan
Laagi tum se man ki lagan
Gali gali ghume dil tujhe dhundhe -2, tere bin tarase nayan
Lagan laagi tum se man ki lagan - (4)

On the other hand,ishita was on her bed thinking about Raman.

Ishita- I can't believe, the Raman Kumar bhalla, proposed me.but like an idiot I kept a stupid condition in nervousness, and ran from there. What if he couldn't find.hey murugan please help him in finding me.I want to be his.after all he is my first crush.I fell in love with him the moment I saw him on the business magazine and today I went there without  any invitation just to get a glimpse of him.I am not a doc in any of those hospitals.how he will find me.Raman please come to me soon.thinking so she too close her eyes.

Tera tujhako saunp de kya laagat hai mor
Mera mujhamen kuchh naaheen jo hovat so tor
Tere bin mera man, jaise ban me hiran
Jaise pagali pawan, laagi tum se man ki lagan

Next morning Raman got up early in the morning and got ready to search for her all over again.he went downstairs and said- maa,I am going to bring to daughter in law.

Toshi ji blessed him like he was going for any war.soon Raman started his search mission.hr searched in fourteen hospitals but couldn't find her.

He was going towards the last hospital and was thinking that he will surely find her there when he saw hoarding of a jewellery exhibition.

Raman- Raman u r such an idiot.how u will propose her without any ring.thinking so he turned the car towards a jewellery shop.

Raman selected a beautiful ring for her and thought- jahan milegi wahi propose kar dunga.thinking so he was going happily to his car when he got banged with a girl running towards the bus.the ring fell down.

Raman- dikhta nahi aandhi ho.

She turned and said sorry.Raman smiled seeing her in front of him.he didn't took a minute and bend on his knees and said forwarding the ring- marry me jaan.I love u a lot.

Ishita smiled and said- my name is ishita iyer.

Raman- hi ishita, I am Raman bhalla. I have gone crazy since I saw u yesterday. Please marry me and give me a chance to be mad in ur love all my life.he said holding her hand.

Ishita nodded in yes and he slip the ring in her finger making her his.

Raman get up and said- can I kiss my lady.

Ishita nodded in yes.he very softly kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

Raman- I love u ishita.

Ishita- I love u Raman.

They were hugging each other while everyone around clapped for them.ishita  broke the hug realising their position but Raman hugged her again saying- now u r mine madrasan. 
Soon their family met and ishra got married in a fortnight.and finally became one.

Flashback end

He was sitting and smiling when ishita came in and said- my work is over.let's go Raman.

Raman stand up and kissed her forehead- love u jaan.let's go.he said picking her in his arms.

Ishita- what r u doing Raman.its hospital.

Raman- and u r my wife.saying so he took her to his car .placed her gently on the passenger seat and start driving.

Ishita- hum kahan jaa rahe hai.

Raman- it's a surprise.

Ishita- OK.saying so she side hugged him while he was driving .after driving for two hours ,they finally reached.it was a beautiful farmhouse in between the forest and a beautiful waterfall was flowing in a side.

Ishita- its so beautiful.

Raman- u like it.its ur birthday gift.

Ishita- I loved it Raman.

Raman- then let's go inside.he said picking her on his arms.she wounded her arms around his neck.

They entered the house and she look around.it was a beautiful house decorated with their pics.a huge table was in the center with a huge cake.

Raman took her to the table and give her knife. She cut the cake and feed him.he gifted her a diamond necklace.

Ishita- feed me also.

Raman- sure,saying so he took a big piece of cake and rubbed on her face.

Ishita- what u have done.I am all dirty.

Raman- then let me clean u.saying so he come closer and start licking the cream off her face making her feel goosebumps. She almost lean on him ,he picked her in his arms and took her to the bedroom.he placed her gently on the bed and adjusted himself on her.and started kissing her senselessly.soon their clothes were on floor while they were lost in their pool of passion.they slept cuddling in each other after many passionate encounters.

He wake up hearing the ring of his phone.he picked it in a jiffy and said- haan maa.

Toshiji- where r u .everything is arranged for ishita's birthday.she is about to come.come soon.

Raman- she can't come now.

Toshiji- why,is she fine.

Raman- yes ,she is with me.we r coming in sometime.

Toshiji- OK come soon.saying so she hung the call.

Raman look at her.she is sleeping hiding in him .he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. She open her eyes and said- this is the best birthday ever Raman.thanks for being with me.

Raman pecked her lips and said- pleasure is all mine ma'am.let's go home.maa is calling for ur birthday party.

Ishita- but before that love me one more time.

Raman- ohho ,my wifey is not getting enough of me.

Ishita- yes I want to get lost in ur arms.
Raman- ur wish is my command ma'am.saying so he start loving her again before going back.

That's all.enjoy and do comment and like.will wait for it .

Edited by cutieruhi - 8 years ago
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So lovely update.
Happy Birthday Shrisha
Divek-ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birtday shrisha..
May god bless u nd yr all wish come true..
Nd get huge success in ur lyf..

Coming to d updt..
Awesome dear..
Loved it..
Seriously raman is mad..
Love as first sight..
He is uber cute..
Romantic also..
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update.
Loved it.
N happy b'day shrisha.
Lakshmi.divan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing shot, very beautifully written, thanks 4 such a lovely story...n thanx 4 pm...
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sweet romantic... naughty..
wat a love story of ishra...

Lakshmi.divan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish u many many happy returns of the day shrisha...may god fulfill all ur dreams...enjoy d day to the fullest...                             HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHRISHA.
sanayhm0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Happy birthday Shrisha
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy bday Sirisha
Awesome stry Raksha d fb of their love stry is jst awesome loved it soo much and then raman's surprises are jst awesome and soo romantics