New Adi-Raman OS: The special someone (10.05)

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I seriously have no idea what has gotten into me. I keep getting these ideas and I can't rest until I put them on paper, or as in this case, on an editing software.

The more I'm trying to wean off from YHM, the more I'm getting pulled back. The more I'm trying to get over writing anything, the more ideas I'm getting that neither let me work nor sleep.

Coming to this OS, this thought had been circling my mind ever since the first time this scene aired, but it got concretised a couple days ago.

A simple one shot post leap, where Raman and Adi talk about Ishita.

1200+ words. Not proofread.

Shot in the post below.
Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Silencia- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

abcz123456 thumbnail
plzz.. do continue your ts dafa ho jao which is a very interesting one
-Silencia- thumbnail
Aditya Raman Bhalla

I really, really feel for this boy. He has come a long way from the being the brat who was blinded by his mother's love to an extent that he sent Ishita to jail, to this lovely person that he now is. 

He cares for his father, probably is the only person who really understands how much is Raman suffering. He is his Ishima's son out and out, only he can stand up to the facade that his father puts up and challenge him back.

He's a wonderful brother, taking care of his tiny little sister who resembles his dead sister to the T and is his mother's flesh and blood. He's a father figure to little Pihu and adores her like her special teddy bear.

He's an amazing brother to his cousins as well - Shravu and Shitija. Kids that he hated initially, refused to play with them. And now, goes out of his way to help them out, like any elder brother would.

He's a great grandson and nephew too, taking care of all needs of everyone around, his grandparents, his uncles and aunts. Ishita transformed him for the better, and he never came out of her shadow.
Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago
Zoyamalik2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was so bittersweet and beautiful.
piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you soo muchhh for writing on adi-raman. I wanted someone to badly write on them post leap as there were so many connections and issues tied between them. Thank you sooo muchhh for this piece. 
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nids MERI JAAN 🤗 What are you doing? What has gotten into you? I am falling short of words, and you continue writing daily...I don't know what to post anymore, what to tell you anymore. I am left speechless 😳

From our discussions you know how much I love Adi, how much I've always loved him and understood him. And post leap one realizes just how far he's come. From being the boy who hated and misbehaved with everyone, trying to destroy and hurt everything that came his way...to the one being a thread that ties everyone together, or at least tries to. He's totally Ishita's son. Her shadow. And why would he not be? He understood himself, found himself because of her. He was a lost boy till she helped him meet himself and let love in.

You recreated that scene, which could have been one of the best, which was one of its kind but still lacked something. You completed it for me today...I love Raman's inner feelings here. His drunk self accepting his mistakes, remembering the reasons of his happiness, missing his angels, facing the demons of his past and fighting the agony he endures everyday. He's all alone and then he's not...when the only one who sees him right through, the only one who understands him comes to lend him a shoulder, to protect him to give him some calm. And it just feels as if it were Ishita there she'd do the same. Loved the little dialogue, the conversation they had...something we discuss each day, written as conversation between the father and son. 

Nids I love you 🤗...but then I hate you  Love you because you're writing and hate you when what you write ends. I never really want it over 😭 😆
Edited by -Anku- - 8 years ago
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb!!
Loved it
Adi
Raman❤️
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful...
Adi the best character after leap .
He understands his papa's pain like his ishima..
He is the only one who can fight back with raman n break his walls he has built around...
Jst loved it..
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
its amezng and emotional too thnks for writting thiS