Swaragini Episode 1 - Where the journey of Swaragini Begins

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Swaragini Episode 1 Review - 2nd March 2015
Since I was watching old episodes as I was feeling bored I decided to write this review! P.S Since I have nothing to do ATM, I'll write more of these so bear with my nonsense πŸ˜†
The show started by the musical competition between swara & ragini πŸ˜ƒ [Seems like the writers forget about their passion and interest in music by now😑 ]

Some girls saying the someone should break a coconut on Ragini's head and only then she'll realise it's not 1950s but 2015

Then Dadi making an entry and saying "so girls of 2015 .. don't get scared like this .. I'm Ragini's dadi"

Dadi saying "Im very proud today that my Ragini isn't like you all, just look at your clothes it's falling from your skin" 🀣🀣 (Poor Dadi doesn't know what fashion is)

"Music comes from simplicity not from wearing such wierd and colourful clothes and in the future if you get married and go to your in-laws you'll get kicked out on the first day" πŸ˜†

Then Ragini making an entry and calming her dadi down "Dadi, let it go na .. competition" - Hai she said it in such a sweet voice 😳 and dadi replaying her y saying "WHAT" loudly

Ragini says the competition is about to begin so take your seats and Dadi says okay let's go

In the hallway Dadi takes Ragini's nazaar and was lightening something on the floor when the staff manager comes πŸ˜†

He comes and says what are you doing aunty ji? are you planning to put a fire πŸ˜†

Dadi says I'm taking my granddaughter's nazzar what's your problem .. he tells her to go out and do it because lighting a fire is not allowed inside

Before leaving he tells Ragini it's her turn next so be ready πŸ˜‰

Dadi asking her how does he know her name, is he your friend? and starts shouting do you come here to learn music or do yaari dosti .. [ Dadi is so controlling 😑]

Ragini says in sweet voice again that he is the competition's staff manager and was informing me my turn is next .. nothing else 😭 Aww poor her

Before going again she warns Ragini she has to win today at anycost and she cannot loose against that bangalan (Refering to Dida) .. I just want you to win and her granddaughter(swara) to loose at anycost

The competiton starts and it's time for SWARAGINI'S DUO πŸ‘πŸΌ

When the time comes, swara is missing from there and dadi taunts swara that maybe she got scared and ran away go and check on her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† [Dida & dadi war is fun to watch man]

On the other hand, Swara's entry is shown 😳 she is seen giving the kids ice-cream and playing with them and her guitar

The scene all of a sudden changes to Ragini doing her part alone as swara didn't arrive, swara makes an entry and both starts to play their instruments 😊😊

Ragini's string brokes and swara wins the competion, swara sees Ragini having tears in her eyes and was about to go to her when her other friends came and hug her .. Ragini leaves the place .. Poor Ragu now dadi will shout at her 😭

They announce swara will represent them in state level competition

Dida now starts to taunt Dadi back πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† see you granddaughter lost .. speak something why are you so quiet

Afterwards Ragini saying "Dadi ma please forgive me .. I didn't o anything purposely .. I don't know how the string of the sitar broke"

Once Again Dida comes there 🀣 [ Now get ready for world war 3 ]

Dida says your granddaughter won't win by showing our eyes at her

Dadi says she's my graddaughter why do you bother what I do with her

Dida says I have given my granddaughter freedom unlike yours .. Let me tell you we bengalis have never lost in music .. we are born to win πŸ˜† and says close all the windows and doors today I'm going to cook good food for my swara tonight [She means sometype dish with fish] .. I don't want the good smell to go into your house

Dadi saying in anger It's not the good smell but the bad one .. And all this your doing by applying lipsticks and going around like a 16 years old kid [Wow our dida is so mordernπŸ˜‰] .. She says I don't know when your daughter and granddaughter will will leave my family

Dida - "Hey! Marwaran say whatever you want to me don't involve my granddaughter here

Dadi - Your daughter and granddaughter are both shameless. Your daughter left your husband and is now in your house and your granddaughter is always roaming around with boys freely. Afterall this is what happens to family without mens

After some more fights comes Swara rushing to her dida πŸ˜ƒ

Swara - Stop it dida .. What are you doing? What's wrong with you neither you see the time or place and just start arguing. Please keep this family fight till home only don't start it off in the middle of the street .. What's the problem? Why do you both always fight?

Swara see's Ragini's hand bleeding and askes her where she got hurt and tries to apply bandage on her [Aww that's so sweet ❀️ ] But then Dadi stops her 😑 Saying stop it .. Don't do any drama, first you give her the pain and now pretend to heal it. After this if I see you holding hands of any of my family memebers I will break your hand πŸ˜†

Dadi leaves and Ragini follows her! After that Dida takes the bus where Dadi-Ragini were in and starts distrubuting the sweets as Swara won 🀣 [She can do anything to make Dadi both angry and jealous]

Sometimes later Dadi visits the jewelry shop where sharmista works. When a man comes buying jewelry for his daughter's birthday, Dadi says she'll pay for him but later doesn't pay sharmista for that causing a huge loss & as punishment money will be deducted for shomi's salary [Too boring to write this scene so rushing itπŸ˜†]

Sharmista informs what happened to swara and dida and home. The guys who came to buy jewlery for his daughter[His name was Suresh] came to dadi's house and gave her the jewlery. Dadi gives it to Ragini and says donate it to the poor or throw it (I couldn't get what she said)

Ragini says what she did wasn't right and dadi shouts at her back that "did you forget your own mistake because of you all this started"

Ragini gets the call from the music academy informing her that she'll be respersenting in states level as her performace was better

Ragini wonders when swara won the competition then why is she repersenting instead. Dadi askes her why do you care and says even they realised thier mistake and tells her to prepare well

Just then Swara comes [Standing infront of Gadodia's main door] and says congratulation Aunty Ji

Dadi gets angry and says "you what are you doing here? Don't step into my house you will make it abshagun"

Swara says I won't step inside but these two fishes surely will πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Swara - I don't know the reason between yours and dida's enimity but what I know is that because of it there are tears in my mother's eyes and I can't bear tears in her eyes. My mom is a very responsible and honest person. Today because of you she has got the blame of dishonesty. In 5 minus if you don't call the shop and prove her innocents or else I will bring so many fishes into your house that no matter what you do the smell won't go 🀣🀣
Edited by Shinning_AD - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yup, those were the glorious days of swaragini bonding
FrostNight thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post, pls keep posting everyday! Just loved it..miss the real SwaRagini!
Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, I didn't watch from starting, so will read your reviews πŸ˜ƒ
Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Yup, those were the glorious days of swaragini bonding

Swaragini bonding was so nice back then .. The care and love they had for each other despite of the enimity between their families 😊
Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: FrostNight

Great post, pls keep posting everyday! Just loved it..miss the real SwaRagini!

Thank you 😳 Will write more when I'm free
Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apudeep

Thanks, I didn't watch from starting, so will read your reviews πŸ˜ƒ

Mee too I missed quite a lot in the begining as I started off late but now managed to watched them all .. I'll try to write more reviews when I'm free πŸ˜ƒ
Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Anji must have been hard to write so much. Jhappi πŸ€—...

I don't know all this because I didn't watch it from the beginning but it seemed different and fresh back then.
New story and what now 😑
Love your review hopefully you will write more episodes
Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senoritaamor

Wow Anji must have been hard to write so much. Jhappi πŸ€—...

I don't know all this because I didn't watch it from the beginning but it seemed different and fresh back then.
New story and what now 😑
Love your review hopefully you will write more episodes

Finally you read it senorita πŸ€— The SwaraGini bond was great back then and now they ruined it πŸ₯±
Yeah Hopefully I will write more of these soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰