Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you for the Info TM but you are talking about the Greatest ruler to have ever lived in india , Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat and his Wife Kaurwaki. 
Here in this show what is shown by Rangeela has no connection with reality. Here we are shown Sachcha Premi Ashoka who has become a Devdas for Paro aka Kaurwaki who somehow is a princess whereas the real one was a fisherman's daughter. 😃 

And i absolutely loved the fact you didn't compare the real and rangeela couple. 👏 These are 2 absolutely different couples. 

And as for fans defending a character and storyline only because their fav actor/actress is playing them, sorry i cant do this. I am a huge huge fan of somya since the start of navya and watched everything related to her but that cant justify this crap CVs are showing. 

Thats why i posted the DVs are not letting me peacefully enjoy my fav actress because the content is shit.  

Neither they are historically anywhere near reality nor they are entertaining. The same show even if different from reality has entertained us a lot in past but the post leap falls flat on its face.  🥱

NehaLovesSomya thumbnail
Thanks to all for commenting here ,
I am enjoying the episode thoroghly , ppl need to understand this is not a movie this a show which runs on tv , so they have to drag the story , to make it more interesting they have to write the story accordingly. 
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrulyAdoreSomya

Thanks to all for commenting here ,

I am enjoying the episode thoroghly , ppl need to understand this is not a movie this a show which runs on tv , so they have to drag the story , to make it more interesting they have to write the story accordingly. 

Does that mean' CAS the show' has to be inferior to the movie Ashoka? Some of the stuff they came up with on CAS was better than what was shown in the movie, for eg: the forbidden Justin-Noor romance and the legitimacy of  Siamek,Helena and her neverending hatred for the Mauryas,Chanakya deploying spies against the enemies of Magadh, Ashok-Chanakya brilliant discourses,the emergence of Chandashok, how Bindusar playing favorites inadvertently lead to his sons' enmity, Bindusar's Drama Queens.

I can go on.So the CVs are capable of superb stuff.It's just that they won't.Or did the writers who were responsible for all the brilliant stuff were let go?That could explain the pedestrian Romance-track which is currently being shoved down the viewers' throats.
Edited by capricornrcks - 8 years ago