Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

I just saw a promo of parvarish-- the 1st one , 6 months purana!!! 😲 matlab soty wala bandh karke they have gone back to the initial wala promo 😕 😕
Why didnt they make a new one? I have serious doubts now its getting over in June itself with ek rishta sanjhedari ki taking its place 😭 😭

Which promo are you exactly talking about?? That Ria one, Suri's concern for Jassi's ambition or Jassi's Medical College one (which never went on-air, I think)?? 🤔 "Matlab" they're also doing some "cheap-tactics" with the promo of their highest rated modern (or as they, "contemporary") show by slicing it in half and adding a split-screen for 3 characters concerned at the end and also, releasing the promo of another show "so-early" that it's merely 4 days earlier from the story-development on the same date for which "the promo" of that former show is live/on-air for 2+ weeks* (wish they could have did it even "earlier", but they couldn't even after "trying so-hard" 😛). So as you can see, SET's OAP Team is too-busy in "creative" stuffs. Don't nudge them saying they only care about/do value TRPs...!!! 😛 And yes, the "knights" for our show, Sujata and Manish are too busy in similar "important" stuffs, too...!!! 😉 They are out of "creative ideas" for now as earlier, they created a promo featuring Jassi, a "one-woman-army" against 3 "villains" (read: opponents) Adi, Chachi and Ria but forget about ever getting on-air, h--k, it neither got published on YouTube nor even on Sony LIV. 😒 So they're trying "very hard" to impress their "Boss Anup". 😉

And, please don't get hyper every now and then...!!! I Beg You...!!! 😛 😆

*Just for an indication, its ratings are on-par with our show (based upon comparison of last full reporting).
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail

Kahin negative to nahin ho gaya!!! 😲

Kya?? "Negative[sic]"?? Matlab ek laakh ke bhi neeche...?? 😆 Are Bhai, jab 'Reporters' aur 'IKNMP' ka nahi hua, to iska kaise hoga...?? 😛 Last few weeks of ratings data are confusing, so chill...!!! Whenever any "development" takes place in the ratings system, it is bound by a phenomena called "hiccups". 😊
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGreatKingdom

Hopefully the 2 ready to launch new shows will air at 8.30 and 10.30.

Considering the importance of season1, hopefully Sony gives this show more time.

Well Said! Couldn't Agree More! 👍🏼 In fact, that's what I was trying to indicate them who were "coming under contact of" phobia of 2 "ailments" viz. 'Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhaniya' and 'Ek Rishta Sajhedaari Ka', respectively. 😆 😊

So, Thank You So Much for helping...!!!
maazkalim thumbnail

I've been watching Sony for a long time - but hard to know much information from the UK - my opinions are based on what the channel has done in the past.

I have no clue about recent TRP as the reporting of that has completely changed in the past year or so.

There was a promo shown in the UK - but same as in India - it's an old one from the time before the show started. 😕

Sadly if they don't release any new promo in the next 2ish weeks I'd expect this show to end next after Suryaputra Karn.

Cinevistaas' Behad has been delayed for now to around August so it is possible that they keep Parvarrish 2 until then if they use the 10.30 slot and do away with weekday Crime Patrol.

Also, although unlikely Behad could take the weekend slot - there is a new upcoming weekend reality show - Indias Dancing Star, this is starting with a kids season so could be shown 7-8pm on Sat-Sun, allowing Behad to air 9-10pm. Depends on the Sony strategy team and how they think the shows will fair in certain time slots.

On another note cannot believe the dip Sony has taken since Sneha Rajani left for the movies, top 3 to now just making top 10. 😲

Yes, I also agreed with @arey_bhai's words to some extent! And that's why what I originally intended to but missed in my previous reply is that which channel's/network's logo is that?? I reminisce seeing it somewhere but can't recall it properly [due to my STML]...?!! 🤔 And also good to know the source of your response is "optimism".

And regarding the TRP thing, yes it changed since last year but only since early-2nd quarter. Earlier, the TRP data market had "virtual-monopoly" of TAM India (a 50:50 joint-venture by world-renowned survey-company Nielsen) but in recent few years, it was caught-up in controversies one-by-one specially after that "NDTV-row" so channels started raising their voices louder by basically saying that they're "tired of" flawed ratings regime which is hurting their revenues "a lot"...!!! So after "years of effort", a new agency was created as a joint-venture between India's sole "broadcasting lobby" IBF, and rest of 2 being advertiser's and advertising agencies' representative bodies, respectively. So even though being an agency with a commercial/for-profit agenda, it's more convincing to them as a "non-profit/not-for-profit" as it includes representatives from its own crucial subscribers. And it's officially named as 'BARC', akin to the BARB of your resident country. 😊

Are-Bhai.., mujhe koi bataayega ki aakhir wo kaun sa promo hai?? Maine @dhoperchop se bhi yahi poochha hai. Kyunki us promo ko to kya, maine abhi tak din-o-raat mein hamaare show se jude kisi bhi "off-content" cheez ko notice hi nahi kiya hai...!!! Agar theek-theek (exactly) bata dein to badi "meharbaani" hogi...!!! 😉 And I guess if it really was on-air [for notable number of runs], then it most probably would be back on-air today as was the case with "CID is back" promo. Even though 'Parvarrish' is not a weekend-show, but who knows?? 😉 Anyways, it's just my "wild-guess"...!!! 😛

Are, nahi Bhai...!!! "Shubh-Shubh Boliye, Shubh-Shubh"!!! 🥱 BTW, what does "2ish weeks[sic]" mean?? Is it "2 weeks or so", no?? 😊 🤔

And, that means that "thriller" show 'Behadd' is in pre-production, right?? 😊 🤔 Even though if it has been commissioned/"sanctioned" by the network (assuming it's confirmed by [the] reliable source[s]), kindly do note that it can still get "scrapped" as long as it's in the stages of pre-production. While it's a common instance, but I have even witnessed cases with Life OK and Zee TV (the network which "I love to hate", BTW 😳) where they haven't just announced their new projects but even published promos of them and then quietly "pulled-back". So I'm of the view that it's better that you and everyone else here should not rely on websites such as 'News Tech Cafe' as "source", because my point is logical. And it's logical in the sense that I can hand-over list of shows which were proclaimed by them to be officially commissioned/sanctioned by channels/networks but never "saw the light of the day". Hope everyone reading this do get my point [now]. 😊

Also, I have to humbly disagree to your point with strong prejudice that "it's unlikely that 'Behadd' will be a weekend-show"!!! 😊 No, it's not because that it's a "thriller-show" so it has to be on weekends! In fact, I reached to that conclusion due to the very same info provided by you about its production house. You said it's being produced by "Cinevistaas", right?? 😊 Well, as far as I can recall, there was a show named 'Ek Hasina Thi' which even though much-delayed before even "getting on the floor", didn't gave as much ratings as anticipated by the network (which is a much-common phenomenon with such concepts). This, after securing place/"spot" on the undisputed leader in its genre for almost entire period of an average year. Why so?? Just because staying at prime-time 8 PM slot was its "fault"?? I don't think so!!! Anyways, regardless of the cause, it ended within months despite of being a finite series with an option for extension, which the network obviously didn't chosen far unlike the case of SET with 'Reporters'. Well, jumping back to the point, what I actually wanted to convey by this description is that as that show was a "thriller-cum-revenge drama" and makers had such negative experience and no probability of its return despite its repetitive requests by its "fans" (probably a somewhat similar show has been announced to land on Life OK starring the same anotagonist lead, soon). The production "guys" are now far more reluctant to go-ahead with weekday slots and that too, at a "cut-throat" slot like 9 PM is next to impossible since it's competitive across genres. And just wanted to further add that, the production house ventured into the "thriller" genre with an established "horror-thriller" player only, so obviously that project was a weekend-one. So having said that, they won't agree to make it a weekday-show even before launch that easily since they find more comfort with that genre on weekends. And if [hopefully] the "concept" is conceived by them rather the network (now credited as 'Sony Pictures Network India Private Limited[sic]'), then it's almost next to impossible for the network "guys" to go-ahead with them [for weekdays] and they would have to "sweat-a-lot" convincing them. And 'Crime Patrol' doesn't necessarily needs to be either weekends-only or tri-weekly show, they can accomodate it easily at 11 PM (as @NAUCholic already pointed out).

"India's Dancing Star", really?? Gosh, one more dance-based reality show?? 🥱 Koi mujhe utha lo...!!! BTW, are you really sure about that?? 🤔 Because I can recall there's a much similarly titled show rumoured to be coming back with 2nd season after a hiatus of full 3-years on the same network as 'Ek Hasina Thi'. And since you said they're "flagging-off" with kids championship, does that imply they have lost faith in 'Boogie Woogie'?? 😕 And I don't wanna talk about that "masaala"-dance reality show 'DPL' which "no one" ever heard about! Anyways, even if it proceeds further, it will definitely get into a "trademark-tussle" with BBC over 'Dancing with the Stars', after all they can't be doubted that-much that they don't care about legal issues "as important as" IP and YouTube videos of their shows seem to reflect the truth. 😉 😃 They got rid of officially-adapted 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' several years ago and now, a regional version of the same asset has "strikingly similar" name. Now, before commenting further, it would be much humble of you if you do fetch a concrete-source in front of me.

Do you really think her exit literally made that big-impact?? 😲 What "mahaan" approach she had that SET was either "#3" or "#4" and now either the last position or just 9th position rarely?? Could you please fetch articles of when did she exactly left?? And any of her major contributions which made the channel "successful" for years...?? In fact, I reminisced reading a coverage about our community ("online TV fans") in HT Brunch (a Sunday magazine/supplement by Hindustan Times for metropolitan cities) and there was her "bite" where she "wryly" said that "we don't make shows for audience, we make shows for TAM. See 'BALH' for an example, it has huge fan-following and buzz all over the Internet but still it can't enter the "Top" list". So I don't think she was "TRP-minded", therefore can't get the point that what role she single-handedly had to play in aspect of ratings?? And also, don't forget that the move was "linked" with an inter-corporation "corruption-scandal" which promopted SPN's (then MSM) parent to conduct an enquiry [by an external/"independent" auditor]. And also, some working under her leadership are back at the network, albeit at elevated/promoted/upgraded designations/positions. So one can't undermine their skills without researching thoroughly [to the least]. And also, SET is the only among top-GECs which has gone-through most management-level changes in recent years, so one can't just simply presume that "it's the failure of management". Did she applied any magic-spell on the business that it worked during her tenure or did she "cursed" that business before leaving it while still staying under the very same corporation?? 😛 What is Mr NP Singh doing?? Are he and others overlooking SPN's operation that much "short-sighted" that they still can't "realise" the "asset-value" she brought in during her tenure? Or is it that they care less about their flagship business which is the "landmark" of their legacy than movies business which they "just started"?? I think sooner or later, we as an audience will have to accept the fault on our side which is unfortunately major rather blaming makers/management for their every single decision.

Anyways, awaiting your [kind] response.
maazkalim thumbnail

You are right, I too think if bade bhaiyya or ek rishta were replacing parvarish we would have got the news of it wrapping up by now. These promos are already on air and would start by this month end so parvarish wouldve been informed 1month in advance atleast( thats the norm, isn't it?)so 8:30 & 10:30 looks likey.

Maybe they are waiting for behad. I also have a feeling they don't really care much for the 9 pm slot as they know they can never compete with diya aur baati or jamai raja!!!so they'd rather have djs parvarish! Djs have a 'weight' & big prod houses are not treated shabbily except iknmp- dont know what went wrong there!!

😲 😲

Yes sony barely makes it to top 10 now! Pata nahin ajeeb serials lagate hai, these 2 new shows dont look like they will b chartbusters either! Kuch rang might pick up now after ipl and make good trp baki sab below 1 types.

Couldn't agree more!!! 👍🏼 Yes, while informing with 1-months prior notice is definitely a norm, but sometimes, makers do get notified to get ready for "joblessness" as less as 2 weeks!!! 😳

'Jamai Raja'?? Since when it's time[-slot] changed?? 🤔 And in case you wanna "satisfy" yourself by learning that "what went wrong with 'IKNMP'", then you may have a look at my reply to @Ms.S.K. "coincidentally" in my own thread. While that post is not that much-longer unlike my frequent posts, but still "longer" so here's a reference point, find and "only" start reading from: "But all that was [...]". Hoping you'll most probably get your answer and will get "pacified" too. 😉 😊

"sony barely makes it to top 10[sic]", says who?? 😛 🤔 Look at the latest results, ratings data has "saw a new development" by the bifurcation of rural and urban ratings, for Hindi GECs only.
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: arey_bhai

Why aren't producers doing anything ? Why aren't they insisting the channel to promote the show. Like, what actually happens ? Does channel orders/requests the producers to make promos for airing or the producers request the channel to promote. Both channel and producers want their show to gain trps then they must have any mutual clause to it. Or the thing is both have lost their interest in the show????

Promos for TV shows are made [in-house] by networks themselves worldwide...!!! 😊 Actual creative/production "guys" have little or no involvement behind what should go in a promo or not, and that too even in India where this has been made norm since several years that almost all of the promos on Hindi GECs are shot [for] seperately. Strictly speaking in case of our show, OAP's related responsibilities are assigned to Sujata and Manish by the network. And read my previous response to @dhoperchop at a page earlier to learn about a promo which neither went "on-air" nor was even posted online. 😊 And despite of all this, if both of your last questions remain rigid, then "I accept my defeat" for not being able to cure your "hypertension"...!!! 😛
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maazkalim

Yes, I also agreed with @arey_bhai's words to some extent! And that's why what I originally intended to but missed in my previous reply is that which channel's/network's logo is that?? I reminisce seeing it somewhere but can't recall it properly [due to my STML]...?!! 🤔 And also good to know the source of your response is "optimism".

And regarding the TRP thing, yes it changed since last year but only since early-2nd quarter. Earlier, the TRP data market had "virtual-monopoly" of TAM India (a 50:50 joint-venture by world-renowned survey-company Nielsen) but in recent few years, it was caught-up in controversies one-by-one specially after that "NDTV-row" so channels started raising their voices louder by basically saying that they're "tired of" flawed ratings regime which is hurting their revenues "a lot"...!!! So after "years of effort", a new agency was created as a joint-venture between India's sole "broadcasting lobby" IBF, and rest of 2 being advertiser's and advertising agencies' representative bodies, respectively. So even though being an agency with a commercial/for-profit agenda, it's more convincing to them as a "non-profit/not-for-profit" as it includes representatives from its own crucial subscribers. And it's officially named as 'BARC', akin to the BARB of your resident country. 😊

Are-Bhai.., mujhe koi bataayega ki aakhir wo kaun sa promo hai?? Maine @dhoperchop se bhi yahi poochha hai. Kyunki us promo ko to kya, maine abhi tak din-o-raat mein hamaare show se jude kisi bhi "off-content" cheez ko notice hi nahi kiya hai...!!! Agar theek-theek (exactly) bata dein to badi "meharbaani" hogi...!!! 😉 And I guess if it really was on-air [for notable number of runs], then it most probably would be back on-air today as was the case with "CID is back" promo. Even though 'Parvarrish' is not a weekend-show, but who knows?? 😉 Anyways, it's just my "wild-guess"...!!! 😛

Are, nahi Bhai...!!! "Shubh-Shubh Boliye, Shubh-Shubh"!!! 🥱 BTW, what does "2ish weeks[sic]" mean?? Is it "2 weeks or so", no?? 😊 🤔

And, that means that "thriller" show 'Behadd' is in pre-production, right?? 😊 🤔 Even though if it has been commissioned/"sanctioned" by the network (assuming it's confirmed by [the] reliable source[s]), kindly do note that it can still get "scrapped" as long as it's in the stages of pre-production. While it's a common instance, but I have even witnessed cases with Life OK and Zee TV (the network which "I love to hate", BTW 😳) where they haven't just announced their new projects but even published promos of them and then quietly "pulled-back". So I'm of the view that it's better that you and everyone else here should not rely on websites such as 'News Tech Cafe' as "source", because my point is logical. And it's logical in the sense that I can hand-over list of shows which were proclaimed by them to be officially commissioned/sanctioned by channels/networks but never "saw the light of the day". Hope everyone reading this do get my point [now]. 😊

Also, I have to humbly disagree to your point with strong prejudice that "it's unlikely that 'Behadd' will be a weekend-show"!!! 😊 No, it's not because that it's a "thriller-show" so it has to be on weekends! In fact, I reached to that conclusion due to the very same info provided by you about its production house. You said it's being produced by "Cinevistaas", right?? 😊 Well, as far as I can recall, there was a show named 'Ek Hasina Thi' which even though much-delayed before even "getting on the floor", didn't gave as much ratings as anticipated by the network (which is a much-common phenomenon with such concepts). This, after securing place/"spot" on the undisputed leader in its genre for almost entire period of an average year. Why so?? Just because staying at prime-time 8 PM slot was its "fault"?? I don't think so!!! Anyways, regardless of the cause, it ended within months despite of being a finite series with an option for extension, which the network obviously didn't chosen far unlike the case of SET with 'Reporters'. Well, jumping back to the point, what I actually wanted to convey by this description is that as that show was a "thriller-cum-revenge drama" and makers had such negative experience and no probability of its return despite its repetitive requests by its "fans" (probably a somewhat similar show has been announced to land on Life OK starring the same anotagonist lead, soon). The production "guys" are now far more reluctant to go-ahead with weekday slots and that too, at a "cut-throat" slot like 9 PM is next to impossible since it's competitive across genres. And just wanted to further add that, the production house ventured into the "thriller" genre with an established "horror-thriller" player only, so obviously that project was a weekend-one. So having said that, they won't agree to make it a weekday-show even before launch that easily since they find more comfort with that genre on weekends. And if [hopefully] the "concept" is conceived by them rather the network (now credited as 'Sony Pictures Network India Private Limited[sic]'), then it's almost next to impossible for the network "guys" to go-ahead with them [for weekdays] and they would have to "sweat-a-lot" convincing them. And 'Crime Patrol' doesn't necessarily needs to be either weekends-only or tri-weekly show, they can accomodate it easily at 11 PM (as @NAUCholic already pointed out).

"India's Dancing Star", really?? Gosh, one more dance-based reality show?? 🥱 Koi mujhe utha lo...!!! BTW, are you really sure about that?? 🤔 Because I can recall there's a much similarly titled show rumoured to be coming back with 2nd season after a hiatus of full 3-years on the same network as 'Ek Hasina Thi'. And since you said they're "flagging-off" with kids championship, does that imply they have lost faith in 'Boogie Woogie'?? 😕 And I don't wanna talk about that "masaala"-dance reality show 'DPL' which "no one" ever heard about! Anyways, even if it proceeds further, it will definitely get into a "trademark-tussle" with BBC over 'Dancing with the Stars', after all they can't be doubted that-much that they don't care about legal issues "as important as" IP and YouTube videos of their shows seem to reflect the truth. 😉 😃 They got rid of officially-adapted 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' several years ago and now, a regional version of the same asset has "strikingly similar" name. Now, before commenting further, it would be much humble of you if you do fetch a concrete-source in front of me.

Do you really think her exit literally made that big-impact?? 😲 What "mahaan" approach she had that SET was either "#3" or "#4" and now either the last position or just 9th position rarely?? Could you please fetch articles of when did she exactly left?? And any of her major contributions which made the channel "successful" for years...?? In fact, I reminisced reading a coverage about our community ("online TV fans") in HT Brunch (a Sunday magazine/supplement by Hindustan Times for metropolitan cities) and there was her "bite" where she "wryly" said that "we don't make shows for audience, we make shows for TAM. See 'BALH' for an example, it has huge fan-following and buzz all over the Internet but still it can't enter the "Top" list". So I don't think she was "TRP-minded", therefore can't get the point that what role she single-handedly had to play in aspect of ratings?? And also, don't forget that the move was "linked" with an inter-corporation "corruption-scandal" which promopted SPN's (then MSM) parent to conduct an enquiry [by an external/"independent" auditor]. And also, some working under her leadership are back at the network, albeit at elevated/promoted/upgraded designations/positions. So one can't undermine their skills without researching thoroughly [to the least]. And also, SET is the only among top-GECs which has gone-through most management-level changes in recent years, so one can't just simply presume that "it's the failure of management". Did she applied any magic-spell on the business that it worked during her tenure or did she "cursed" that business before leaving it while still staying under the very same corporation?? 😛 What is Mr NP Singh doing?? Are he and others overlooking SPN's operation that much "short-sighted" that they still can't "realise" the "asset-value" she brought in during her tenure? Or is it that they care less about their flagship business which is the "landmark" of their legacy than movies business which they "just started"?? I think sooner or later, we as an audience will have to accept the fault on our side which is unfortunately major rather blaming makers/management for their every single decision.

Anyways, awaiting your [kind] response.

I will aim for a longer response to be made this weekend!

The promo they are showing is the one where Jassi is seated at the dinner table, Kulwinder on the sofa and Suri coming with a piece of paper - something about Jassi wanting to be a pilot!? Can't remember more detail as I ignored watching it properly. In the UK, this promo aired during KRPKABs break.

Sorry about the name of the new dance show, its actually called Indias Super Dancer!
http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/shilpa-shetty-to-judge-sony-tvs-new-dance-show-2016

Well looks like Sony wants to have a dance show. After Colors outbid for JDJ, Dance Premier League and Boogie Woogie didn't do much for Sony. With the lauch of this new show I would imagine Boogie Woogies days are definitely over. The problems remain with how the show will differentiate from the many dance shows already around.

Regarding completely shelving Behad - I think this will never happen. It will be seen as Kushal Tandons return to fiction after EHMMBH and also sees Jennifer Windget playing for the first time a grey character return to the screen after Saraswatichandra. Not to add the mass following of these two.

Also 2nd round of promos for the 2 new shows have started airing from yesterday.
maazkalim thumbnail

I will aim for a longer response to be made this weekend!

Hello @TheGreatKingdom! Hope you're doing well! 😊 May I kindly know that whether you still got a "perfect time" and peace of mind to update your post or not?? 🤔 Kindly don't take it in wrong sense because that question was asked in polite tone. 😳 I read your response soon after you posted it, but chosen to remain silent as you've already stated you intended to post a longer response (akin to mine) "this weekend" and to avoid unnecessarily lengthen this thread more than it "deserves"*. So I would like to remind you that weekend is about to get over (speaking in "the language" of your time-zone) and I'm "worried" whether I'll get any full-response by this weekend or not. 🤔

*That being said, I'll update this post as my response once you [hopefully] update your latest-response to a full-reply.
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maazkalim

Hello @TheGreatKingdom! Hope you're doing well! 😊 May I kindly know that whether you still got a "perfect time" and peace of mind to update your post or not?? 🤔 Kindly don't take it in wrong sense because that question was asked in polite tone. 😳 I read your response soon after you posted it, but chosen to remain silent as you've already stated you intended to post a longer response (akin to mine) "this weekend" and to avoid unnecessarily lengthen this thread more than it "deserves"*. So I would like to remind you that weekend is about to get over (speaking in "the language" of your time-zone) and I'm "worried" whether I'll get any full-response by this weekend or not. 🤔

*That being said, I'll update this post as my response once you [hopefully] update your latest-response to a full-reply.

Been busy with work and watching Euro 2016! A weekend late but here is the response. 😛

Re TRP
In the UK BARB is much more respected and seen as being very accurate for ratings, there are figures released daily for the previous days ratings and also separate weekly updated figures to include people who watched shows "on demand" at a later time. The Indian BARC system seems always to be inaccurate, inconsistent, and not very trustworthy.

Re 2ish weeks
I was correct here, well it was more 10 days, but as the one of the previous post said there has been a promo of Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhaniya saying it will air at 9pm from 18 July.

Re Behad
More news about casting for the show has been mentioned on the rival site and until the 10.30pm slot is filled there is the possibility it will be taken by Behad. Also Sony has previously aired Aahat on weekdays so anything can happen.

Re Sneha Rajani period 2011-2014
The shows commissioned during this period were unique and some actually had a strong viewer connect. The list includes Parvarrish S1, Saas Bina Sasural, Kya Hua Tera Vaada, Bade Acche Lagte Hain, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. This was also the time when weekend shows also peaked with the formidable quartet of Adaalat, Comedy Circus, CID and Crime Patrol doing very well. We will never really know if it was SR being their at the right time or actually her work that paid dividends for Sony.

On another note I think Sony should really be making a better effort and giving ALL shows atleast a new promo every fortnight. Also all shows should be given the chance to appear on reality shows such as The Kapil Sharma Show and KBC when they air.

The onscreen links/identity should be better as well, remember this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FJTTy26SDQ ? Nothing of the sort ever appears any longer and its just "show-ad break-show-ad break" repeat.
Edited by TheGreatKingdom - 8 years ago