Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Naucholic : can u see the timings in link?

Parvarish 9 ko hi hai

It didnt get copied 😭 i dont know how to attach screen shots here

I tried opening the SET site but load hone ko bohot time lag raha hai so maine close kardi. Netpack :P Btw which link? The one which SK posted?
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Promo of Kavita Barjatya's new show Ek Rishta Sajedhari Ka out with "coming soon" and I understand it is coming in June so would not be surprised if it is aired by mid or 3rd week in June.
No offence friends but I would not be surprised if Parvarish goes off air by June/July??!!!!!! Cannot trust channel
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Promo of Kavita Barjatya's new show Ek Rishta Sajedhari Ka out with "coming soon" and I understand it is coming in June so would not be surprised if it is aired by mid or 3rd week in June.

No offence friends but I would not be surprised if Parvarish goes off air by June/July??!!!!!! Cannot trust channel

Yes agree wont be surprising at all
Tell tale signs of something going off air are there already
1.random episodes not being telecast
2.no new promo for 3-4 months
3.sony fb/ twitter handles havent mentioned teh word 'parvarish' forgwt promoting in a looong time
4.trps are low( so are fr krpkab & edkv but they still have lots of 'hope' for some reason from them)
5.they have shot only for party after soty winner is declared,doesn't look like there is any concrete track 😲 yeh rahul jassi aditya triangle rectangle se time pass karenge lagta hai πŸ˜• 😭 😭
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ofcourse reply... πŸ˜ƒ poochne wali baat nahin hai issmein

Pls go ahead

Okayzz...!!! Aapka bahut-bahut dhanyavaad/shukriya! 😊 So I'm going to reply you [in the chronological order]:

Yes, kind of. You may want to have a look at my reply to @ronshaan in my thread for more precise answer. 😊
Since reading your post at yesterday night and till present, I've checked the SET's website more than thrice. I didn't noticed any change in the timings of 'Mann Mein Hai Vishwaas' and regarding 'KRPKAB', yes, there is indeed a change in time and that too, to a time[-slot] that's not easily refutable. But then have a look at the time-format it's displaying in [when opening pages of shows other than it], don't you notice any difference in it?? πŸ€” 😊 And also, I think what you missed there is the timing of 'Suryaputra Karn', the days has been reduced from Monday-Saturday to Monday-Thursday (i.e. 2 days less/minus). So what would happen? Is SET is going to be the "world's first broadcast network ever" to broadcast 2 programmings simultaneously via split-screen [mode]?? In the right split-screen, there will be 'KRPKAB' and in/on the left screen/side, there will be 'Suryaputra Karn'. Wow!!! I'm "over-excited by the joy" I'll get to experience when I'll be finally able to watch 2 programmings on TV at the exact, same-time on the same channel side-by-side! While watching SET's channels, what we'll get to experience that we'll hear the sound of 'KRPKAB' from right speakers of our TV sets [its varying tones of BG scores and varying sound frequency of various actors] and dramatic BG scores, electric conch-shell sounds and "shuddh-Hindi" dialogues of 'Suryaputra Karn' from the left speakers. What an amazing experience that could be...!!! I'm that much "over-joyed that I'm about to "burst into tears"...!!! :') After all, kya "great idea" hai, yaar...?!! 😊 Airing 2 programmes at the same-time on same-channel will give the combined TRP of both shows to the channel, making it a much less "hassle" to target advertisers by marketing 2 shows as 1 unlike earlier [when they had to separately marketed]. And we, as a viewer will have no headache to be concerned for our shows all-the-time and fighting-over with the network via either hook or crook to win the "logic-battle" over them. And do I need to reiterate the effect of "magic" we'll experience when you get to watch 2 entirely different shows in a split-screen?? Well, that's just beyond explanation with mere few words...!!! 😊 Gosh, I'm so happy [that I got "totally-emotional"]*...!!! Ahem! Now back to seriousness, do you really think the time[-slot] of 'KRPKAB' is going to change anytime soon?? That's really absurd given the fact it's the only fiction modern (or say, "contemporary" in their lingo) show which clocks the highest-TRP in its space!!! Why would they risk the ratings of such show for the sake of any newest property?? But yes, still your point can't be ignored completely given [...]. πŸ€” But if your info is only sourced from the website, then chill...!!! I recall witnessing goof-ups [on their website] in the past, too...!!! Look out for their official social media/YouTube channels, only they can be considered reliable for now. BTW, they just got-up from 'TKSS' obsession by replacing its cover-photos with "KRPKAB''s ones on FB and Twitter. And as far as the official website is concerned, "CID is back" promo already went on-air (even though less in circulation) but they still are not able to unarchive (read: "unearth" πŸ˜‰) the dedicated webpage of 'CID' and show-it-up on their website...!!! Poor "digital team", they're sweating a lot struggling to keep their website running ahead with times, so we can just assume that the website is undergoing "maintenance" phase since yesterday...!!! πŸ˜†
Haan, bilkul sahi kaha yaar!!! Lekin kya karein?? Sony waale "bechaare" kuchh maamlon mein itne "indecisive" hain ki impulsive decisions lena hi unko "bilkul-sahi/-theek" lagta hai...! πŸ˜’

P.S. Sorry for replying so much late. πŸ˜” But believe me, I had already completed my almost entire reply by midnight but the battery-drainage of my "lousy-smartphone" sporting BlackBerry10 OS shattered my efforts without an iota of trail!!! While there is a chance to delay the phone from going into boot-mode depending upon how soon it's plugged into the charger, it was still less [time] for me to copy-paste it [from browser] and save it as [an] email draft. So I spent total of 1+ hour[s] to type that and was postponing my dinner and it really disappointed me a lot when all of that "went down the drain" (no joke). 😭 But nevertheless, I typed it all-over-again in my zest to to calm-down the panic/uneasiness here. And as they say: "Whatever happens, happens for the Good" as I got the chance to improve the quality of my post a lot when compared to that lost, memorised version of this post (except that "humour-element" "studded" with '*' which I only thought of adding at today day-time). 😳
maazkalim thumbnail

Yes agree wont be surprising at all
Tell tale signs of something going off air are there already
1.random episodes not being telecast
2.no new promo for 3-4 months
3.sony fb/ twitter handles havent mentioned teh word 'parvarish' forgwt promoting in a looong time
4.trps are low( so are fr krpkab & edkv but they still have lots of 'hope' for some reason from them)
5.they have shot only for party after soty winner is declared,doesn't look like there is any concrete track 😲 yeh rahul jassi aditya triangle rectangle se time pass karenge lagta hai πŸ˜• 😭 😭

Hoping my reply to your previous post satisfied to an extent, if not majorly...! πŸ€” While I sense that my reply might not have been "much convincing" due to the fact that I omitted few of valuable logics from the preliminary version [which has been lost] in favour of that [so-called] "humour-element". Because logic can be given for practically anything in the world, whether convincing or unconvincing, sensible or senseless. 😊 And I've "learnt" that: "Humour is the best medicine". Especially, what I've learnt from my "experience" here that my actions of trying to reply to every rationale here will most likely be implied as "eager to getting into [an] argument[s]" to the least, if not "kabaab-mein-haddi" or "phate mein taang adaana". πŸ˜ƒ

Now, since my claims regarding Sony's schedule-lineup have been proved absolutely true. Lemme help @ronshaan in her efforts to divert attention back to the storyline of the show rather worries on its fate itself. 😊 BTW, I'm "surprised" that no one bothered to provide "written updates" today, it might have been due to uncertainty over the broadcast. But when I assured that it'll be aired Tuesday night at 9, why didn't someone believe me? Just because I didn't cited a source, or it's indeed due to the mistrust in me? πŸ€” Well, if that's the case, I feel "very sorry" being a normal human being in such kind of environment which gives me "hostile vibes" but then I also understand that their prejudice maybe due to the fact that I've not been able to live-up to my self-commitment of posting commentary of each and every episode since 18 April 2016's episode. πŸ˜’
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: maazkalim

Hoping my reply to your previous post satisfied to an extent, if not majorly...! πŸ€” While I sense that my reply might not have been "much convincing" due to the fact that I omitted few of valuable logics from the preliminary version [which has been lost] in favour of that [so-called] "humour-element". Because logic can be given for practically anything in the world, whether convincing or unconvincing, sensible or senseless. 😊 And I've "learnt" that: "Humour is the best medicine". Especially, what I've learnt from my "experience" here that my actions of trying to reply to every rationale here will most likely be implied as "eager to getting into [an] argument[s]" to the least, if not "kabaab-mein-haddi" or "phate mein taang adaana". πŸ˜ƒ

Now, since my claims regarding Sony's schedule-lineup have been proved absolutely true. Lemme help @ronshaan in her efforts to divert attention back to the storyline of the show rather worries on its fate itself. 😊 BTW, I'm "surprised" that no one bothered to provide "written updates" today, it might have been due to uncertainty over the broadcast. But when I assured that it'll be aired Tuesday night at 9, why didn't someone believe me? Just because I didn't cited a source, or it's indeed due to the mistrust in me? πŸ€” Well, if that's the case, I feel "very sorry" being a normal human being in such kind of environment which gives me "hostile vibes" but then I also understand that their prejudice maybe due to the fact that I've not been able to live-up to my self-commitment of posting commentary of each and every episode since 18 April 2016's episode. πŸ˜’

Hello?? Since anyone didn't reply, I would like to ask that someone wants to hear "The Big News" from me or not (which I've predicted on the day of previous reply and now confirmed)*?? πŸ€”

*Hint: It's such type of development that it'll be certainly construed as "bad news" prima facie but can actually be viewed as "good news" in the long-term IMHO. 😊
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maazkalim

Hello?? Since anyone didn't reply, I would like to ask that someone wants to hear "The Big News" from me or not (which I've predicted on the day of previous reply and now confirmed)*?? πŸ€”

[DIV]*Hint: It's such type of development that it'll be certainly construed as "bad news" prima facie but can actually be viewed as "good news" in the long-term IMHO

Bolo bolo
We are all ears and waiting

Word Count: 0

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
is it true this news User Actions
Following
parvarish2 FC@ParvarishF

Bad news friends... Looks like from now on #parvarishseason2 would be tues-fri @SonyTV

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

is it true this news User Actions

Following
parvarish2 FC@ParvarishF

Bad news friends... Looks like from now on #parvarishseason2 would be tues-fri @SonyTV

Karn khatm karne ke liye hoga. But hate this differential treatment yaar. EDTV is much more promoted than PV2 and still uska ratings are kinda like PV2 only. Still EDTV has promos, repeats and what not. And PV2 ka toh promo ek dekh ke mahine ho gaye. Shee yaar. :/
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Karn khatm karne ke liye hoga. But hate this differential treatment yaar. EDTV is much more promoted than PV2 and still uska ratings are kinda like PV2 only. Still EDTV has promos, repeats and what not. And PV2 ka toh promo ek dekh ke mahine ho gaye. Shee yaar. :/

but why should PV2 fans suffer yaar
i say its sautela treatment 😑
pata nahi whats happening 😭
they should show new promo 😊
like show that boy victims face😲 and jatsya jogiya shocked something like thatπŸ˜‰