Users

Frequent Posters

Mananstories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Keechu_SwaRon

Hii

Loving the story so far...
It is unbearable to see swaron like this. and i have an idea what is going to happen in delhi i hope everything turns out to be great. :)

Keechu .

Hey. Glad that you're loving it already! :D
Let's see if your idea turns out to be true. πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the Feedback though :D
monaya2sajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just started reading the story no it's way too awesome even I dint like the way d3 got ended especially Sharon the heart of the show I wanted more of separation no then passionate make up and you r fulfilling these wishes now also Swaron can't be dead 😭 she is supposed to live let's see the Delhi scene update soon no pls pm me too
Great work
All thE best and welcome to the forum
Edited by monaya2sajan - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I can feel their pain.
You have written it beautifully..
Bery touching and emotional update.
Dont know whybut i feel that may be sharon will be there in delhi..
Hope so...
Update soon
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaya2sajan

I just started reading the story no it's way too awesome even I dint like the way d3 got ended especially Sharon the heart of the show I wanted more of separation no then passionate make up and you r fulfilling these wishes now also Swaron can't be dead 😭 she is supposed to live let's see the Delhi scene update soon no pls pm me too

Great work
All thE best and welcome to the forum

Aww Thankyou so much!😳 I will surely PM you 😊
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

I can feel their pain.
You have written it beautifully..
Bery touching and emotional update.
Dont know whybut i feel that may be sharon will be there in delhi..
Hope so...
Update soon

Thanks alot! πŸ˜‰Lets see what happens :D.

monaya2sajan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mananstories

Aww Thankyou so much!😳 I will surely PM you 😊

Updated as app can't wait

Mananstories thumbnail
Hey swaronanishika and monaya2sajan, Chapter 5 will be updated by the evening :)
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya saba
That was amazing
With whole New set of twist..

The way the story is pacing and the plot its forming is interesting

Really lovi this ff. Doing really good

Update next asap

angels007 thumbnail
hey nice update... you define swayam pain but not swayam you also define best friend pain how rey and simmi feel to loss their best friend its truly nice update but I hope Sharon is alive pls update next part soon ...
Mananstories thumbnail
Chapter 5.
Everyone reached the D3 Dance academy along with their luggage. We had to leave tonight. Just when we were about to leave, Rey's cellphone rang.
"Hello, Is this Mr Riyaansh Singhaania?"

"Yes, Who are you?"

"I'm Yash Malhotra. The organiser of the Delhi Dance Competition. You guys are coming, right?"

"Oh yes. We were just about to leave. Why?"

"Great then. See you." Saying this, Yash Malhotra disconnected the phone.

The expression on Rey's face clearly indicated that he was in a shock. "Who was it?" I asked.

"Yash Malhotra." Replied Rey.

Well, that was really unexpected and just like Rey, I was also shocked to hear this. Infact, the whole gang was!
Yash Malhotra was not only the organizer of the Delhi Event, but also he was very well known for his singing and dancing. The Malhotras were very famous and getting a call from Yash Malhotra was really weird and that too, just for the confirmation. I mean, Why would he even bother?

"Guys Forget it," Said rey "Let's leave."

Delhi.

Dear Diary,

We have reached Delhi and to be very honest, I'm doing this only for Sharon. Sometimes it feels like fate has reserved it's most brutal blows only for me. I left dancing 3 months back and now, I was going back to my Passion. It feels weird. I wonder how I am still alive? Each and every day, I die a little more inside yet I still breathe. Maybe this is my punishment and there couldn't be a more worse punishment for anybody in this world.

I don't want anything, I don't need anything and I don't expect anything from anyone. Without her, anything and everything is Meaningless. Worthless. The scars will always be there. But, I'll try to be whole again. For me. For her. And As far as my heart is concerned, It could deal with anything now. It had dealt with many blows. And how could anything crush the already shredded?

Swayam.

The hotel where we were staying in was no less than a palace and why won't it be? The world knows about the Malhotras. After unpacking our stuff and freshening up ourselves, we left to have the lunch and on our way we bumped into the organizers.
"My My! Look who's here. The much awaited guests have finally arrived." Said Yash Malhotra.

"Looks like you have been waiting for us." Rey replied.

"Why won't I? You guys are the NDC Champions!"

"You seem to know quite alot about us." Said Rey.

"Well Mr Singhania," Began Yash "I Like to complete my homework, you know."

This man was really weird. He was talking to us as if he knows us since a long time and his tone, I just couldn't figure out whether he was serious or he was being sarcastic.

"You really wanted us to come, didn't you? I mean, Why would 'THE' Yash Malhotra call us and that too, just for the confirmation?" Said Rey laying emphasis on the word 'The' His question hit him hard. The smile of his face faded away and he was now standing there, expressionless.

"Yeah because I have heard alot about your academy." Answered Yash.

"Like?" Questioned Rey.

"Like, how you guys hacked the colleges' account just to get the affiliation." Said Yash, raising his eyebrow. We were all stunned to hear this. How does he know? Why is he so much interested in our lives?

"And just by the way, there's this academy which has been winning this competition since last 3 years so I just thought to introduce a new academy this year after-all," He said looking at me, "Predictable is Boring." My head snapped as I heard this. I immediately looked up at him and he looked away. "Excuse me." And Saying this, he left. This Man. There was something about him. He was giving me negative vibes and it seemed as if there's something, something that's not normal about him.

"What happened Swayam? Is everything fine? Where are you lost?" Asked Kriya.
"Nothing. Everything's fine."
"Guys, excuse me for a minute. Someone's calling." Saying this, Rey excused himeself.

"Hello?"

"Rey, It's me, Raghav."

"Raghav? What? Where are you? How are you? How's Ishika?" Asked Rey worriedly.

"Rey Rey Rey, Calm Down! I'm good, I'm recovering. We just reached Mumbai today and yahan se pata chala that Sharon..Is that true? I mean, I'm sure this is some kind of prank so just wanted to confirm." Asked Raghav hesitatingly. His voice was laced with fear. Fear of what if it's not a prank and what if it's true?

"Actually Raghav," Began rey clearing his throat "It's true. Sharon is no longer with us. She died in that blast." And there was a deathly silence for a while.

"I can't believe this. How is Swayam?" Raghav's voice though? It was broken.

"Swayam..well to be honest, He's not fine. He's lost."

"Did you guys see her for the last time? I mean, obviously dekha he hoga but still.."

"No. We didn't see her. Her face was badly burnt."

"What?" Raghav was shocked. "Then how did you know it was Sharon?"

"They found Sharon's Car and Usi me se uski body bhi mili." His answer was instant and sharp.

"But Rey, Yahan college me someone told me that you got a call from Sharon's phone? I mean, Blast ki news mili?"

"Yeah Someone called me and told about the Blast and that they found the phone at the Blast place."

"Isn't that weird? Itne baray blast me, where so many people died including Sharon, wahan nothing happened to her phone?" Raghav's question did it's job. Rey was speechless. How did he not think about this? How is that even possible that nothing happened to Sharon's phone?

"So many people died Rey and the Case was closed? How? What about the bodies? The evidence? Sharon's phone?" Rey shut his eyes as he was forced to revisit the technicalities of the case that he didn't want to.
"Raghav, I'll speak to you later. Swayam's calling me." He lied.
After three long months, someone was finally bringing up this question and it was definitely not a pointless question. Sharon died, Her face was burnt, Her car was found which was also, not in a good state. Then how did nothing happened to her phone? Why was no damage done to it? And..Where is that phone? Why did no one gave it back to us? Nothing was making sense. Rey was cursing himself for not thinking about this. And wait..Sharon's last dialled number was Simmi then the person who called that day should've called Simmi and not me. Why did he call me? Why didn't these questions struck anyone else?

What Raghav said opened up a dark land, an expanse of unanswered questions and deadly murkiness that Rey was sure, no one wanted to dive in. At that moment, he realized, how stupid he and the rest of the gang had been. For the past 3 months, all they did was grieve and mourn. Damn! he cursed himself.

Hope you guys like it! I know you people are waiting for Sharon's comeback but let me first create the perfect scenarios and the perfect circumstances. Let's first set the stage for the Diva to return as..who knows? Let's see! :P
And about Raghav, well I never really liked Karma or Huma so Raghav was the best option for me to bring up this point (Considering his equation with sharon and also I like this character alot, way more than karma obviously)

In the meanwhile, please leave your valuable feedback and comments. It motivates me :)

Edited by Mananstories - 8 years ago