What is this???
No this cant be true..
Poor swayam..

Lets see what happens next! 😳
Mananstories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

This was surely an unexpected twist!..Although I am sure that that Sharon can't just die..cuz SwaRon ARE supposed to be together forever! πŸ˜‰

I feel so bad for Swayam here. Taking Sharon away from him is like making him undergo a thousand deaths 😭 .. You wrote his turmoil and the unbearable pain really well. I hope something happens soon that would bring him out of this misery.

You really need to update fast ,now that we've come across such an unpleasant and shocking twist ..

Well written!..just too sad 😭😭

Shreya:)

Hey Thankyou so much for such nice and kind words 😳 Glad that I was able to pen down his pain and turmoil well. And yes, something is definitely waiting for Swayam..Infact the whole gang. Thanks againπŸ˜ƒ
angels007 thumbnail
Hellooo...I'm new here and i read this ff. I love your writing after ending d3 I really missing swaron / vrushan that is why I join this forum thank u for this ff
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: angels007

Hellooo...I'm new here and i read this ff. I love your writing after ending d3 I really missing swaron / vrushan that is why I join this forum thank u for this ff

Thankyou so much! Glad that you like this FF :)
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A very unexpected kind of update. But still the face of Sharon is not visible due to burns...this gives some hope...let's see what this hope has in store for us...
Swayam's monologue is good and to the point...waiting for the next update eagerly.
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_yatharthk

A very unexpected kind of update. But still the face of Sharon is not visible due to burns...this gives some hope...let's see what this hope has in store for us...

Swayam's monologue is good and to the point...waiting for the next update eagerly.

Thankyou so much. And Yes, Hope for the best😳
swaronanshika thumbnail
amazing update keep it up 😊
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronanshika

amazing update keep it up 😊

Thankyou so much! :D
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was an amazing update. Swayams pain was described very well. But please bring Sharon back and I know for sure u will. πŸ˜‰But pls soon. Can't see swayam in pain😭 but update was rocking. Waiting for the next chapter.πŸ˜ƒ
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssfc

That was an amazing update. Swayams pain was described very well. But please bring Sharon back and I know for sure u will. πŸ˜‰But pls soon. Can't see swayam in pain😭 but update was rocking. Waiting for the next chapter.πŸ˜ƒ

Next chapter coming in a few minutes and thankyou so much! :D