Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mythreyii

That's a lovely chapter saba

Beautiful..!! U have understood the characters so well

Swayum will never give up.on sharon he can never

Sharon is fiesty angry and says so much in anger

Looks like the financial troubles are making things hard for sharon

A long and amazing update well penned with an interesting start..!!

Waiting for next one eagerly

Thankyou so much for giving such a lovely feedback 😃😊
Mananstories thumbnail
Chapter 2- Mission Sharon.

"Meet Me at the academy in an hour. It's Urgent!"
I texted everyone, Except Sharon though. Everything was crystal clear now, for me at least. Kriya was right. Maybe I should've tried. Maybe I shouldn't have reacted like that. In our case, I'm the calm person but this time, I lost my cool. And look, where it has landed us. Sharon was upset with me because I didn't took a stand for her infront of my family. Damn! Why didn't I try to clear the misunderstanding? kriya was right. Sharon is like that. Always had been and always will be but what happened to me? No, I can't let her go. It's never too late.

After an hour, everyone reached the D3 Dance Academy. "What happened Swayam?" Asked Rey in a confused state.

"Exactly Swayam. Why have you called us here? And, hey wait..Where's sharon?" Asked Simmi.

I exactly knew what she was thinking. Infact, all of them. They must be thinking that I've called everyone here except sharon because of our fight or should I say, Our breakup? The ugly breakup!

"Tu kuch bol kyu nahi raha hai, Swayam?" Nil, vicky and bharat asked in unison.

"Guys, I need your help!" I finally said.

"Help?" Asked Rey, raising his eyebrow in confusion.

"Guys actually," I spoke hesitatingly "I want your help to-

"Get Sharon Back in your life?" Kriya said cutting me off. And that was it for everyone. Nil, Vicky, Simmi and Rey Immediately turned their faces towards kriya to get their answer.

"Yes," I said in loud and clear voice "I want Sharon back in my life and for that, I need your help."

"Are you serious?" Asked Rey.

"Aren't you happy to hear that?" I asked, sarcastically though.

"Obviously I'm happy," a wide smile formed on his face "But what made you change your mind? I mean, weren't you on your ego trip?"

"Guys," Interrupted Kriya "He needs our help!"

"Teri Sharon se koi bat hui?" Asked Rey, looking at me.

"Of-coarse Not! Mujhe kuch acha karna ha uske liyay, kuch bara." Maybe, I was over excited.

"How about we go for a dinner?" Suggested Simmi.

Kriya moved her head in disagreement. "What do you mean by 'We'?," Asked Rey "Humay swayam aur sharon ka patch up karana hai, ghoomne nahi jana."

"Guys, I think we should lock them up in a room. What say?" Suggested Vicky.

"They'll end up fighting, Again!" Protested Rey.

"Guys, I called you all for help but you people are confusing me even more!" I was hell irritated now. Instead of helping me, they all were arguing with each other.

"I have a plan!" Kriya stood up confidently "And I'm damn sure it's gonna work!"

"And What's that perfect plan?" Asked rey. Kriya explained the whole thing to us and we all were satisfied with her idea. "That's incredibly awesome!" Said simmi excitedly.

"Go for it, Swayam!" Said Rey, patting on my shoulder.

Suddenly, Simmi's Phone Rang. "It's Sharon." She said worriedly.
"Pick it up!" Instructed Rey.

"Hey Sharon, How're you?" Simmi's voice was laced with confusion.
"I'm Fine, Is anything wrong? I mean, your voice..You sound weird." Said Sharon.

"My voice? No..What Happened to my Voice? Everything's good.."

"Okay, okay calm down. Where are you?"

Simmi's eye widened hearing that. "Where am I?" She asked looking at me.

"At Home." I enacted.

"I'm at home sharon, why?" Said Simmi.

"No nothing. Actually Simmi," Began sharon "I was in the washroom and when I came out, there were seven missed calls from Swayam so I just wanted to ask that did he call you? I mean, is he fine?"

"Swayam Called you?" Asked simmi looking at me, stressing on the word 'Called'

Shit! I said to myself.

"No Sharon, he didn't call me and Yeah he must be fine. Galti se lag gaya hoga." Said Simmi.

"Yeah, Maybe. Okay then, I'll see you at the academy."

"Wait!!" Shouted Simmi "I mean, don't come to the academy."

"Simmi are you fine? Why shouldn't I come to the academy?" Asked Sharon.

"Because Sharon," Said simmi hesitatingly "No on'es coming today. Yeah, No one's coming.."

"Really? Okay then, I need to go somewhere..I'll leave."

"Yeah, fine..See you!"

"Take care Simmi.." Sharon's voice sounded strange this time.

"Are you fine, Sharon?" Asked Simmi.

"Yeah, I mean..Take care..Take care of everyone..I should leave now." And Saying that, Sharon disconnected the call.

"What Happened?" Asked Kriya addressing Simmi.
"Nothing..All's good. She has some important work to do so she's going to do that.."

"Important Work?" I asked confusingly.

"Yeah, I don't know. She didn't tell me." Said Simmi.

"That's Great!," Exclaimed Rey, "That Means we can go ahead with our plan. Sharon's not coming here."

"But Swayam..7 Missed Calls? Like Seriously?" Asked Simmi.

"Actually wo..I was confused so I called Sharon."

"Really Swayam? You called Sharon to ask kay tum usay kaise manao?" Asked Rey.

"No..I mean, I thought I should just apologize to her but then Mene socha kay no, I cant do this. I Have to do something Big, Something Unique. Sharon Style, you know? After all, She's the Diva!" I said, acting all excited.

"Right." Said Simmi with a little smile on her face. "But Thank God, tumhe akkal to ai!"

"Finally!" I said.

We distributed the duties accordingly and everyone was really very happy for Me. For Sharon. For US!
Ms Sharon Rai Prakash, Get Ready!

When we all were executing our plan, Simmi's phone rang, Again. "Who is it, Now?" Asked Nil.
"Sharon." Said Simmi looking at the mobile Screen.
"Why is she calling again?" Kriya asked.
"Keep it on loudspeaker." Instructed Rey.

"Hello?" Said Someone. It was not Sharon.

"Who's this?" Asked Simmi.

"Yeh yahan ek blast hogaya hai and Ye cellphone mujhe yahin mila. Sab ko City Hospital lekar jarahay hain, ap waheen ajayen."

(A/N) Shocked? How could it be so easy? Maybe you won't like this track for now but trust me, I have many plans for this. And oh yes, I'm extremely sorry for this late update. I was busy with Exams and now they're done! The updates won't be this late now. Please do leave your comments and let me know your feedbacks! :D

Love, Saba.
Edited by Mananstories - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Saba its lovely
Hope their plan works..
But i think now this plan has to be keep aside..as in may be sharon is in danger or safe..
I dont know..
But plz update asap
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this update...
Must say u are a very good writter...
👏
Not like the track...are u crazy...actually loving it...
Swayam wants Sharon back and this mission Sharon was fun to read.
Sharon's reactions are soo weird...i think she must be dealing with those money issue.
Swayam being the lover boy Is soo cute.
Sharon's phone at the blast place 😲 I hate u for ending this update there...want to know what exactly happened.
Mananstories thumbnail
Chapter 3- The End?

We immediately rushed to the hospital and the scenario outside the Hospital was enough to scare the shit out of us. People were crying, screaming, mourning and our hearts began to thump a little faster than usual. A lonely tear escaped from Simmi's eye as she began, "What if Sharon-
"No." I said, cutting her off. I could feel a rock settle in the pit of my stomach. We went inside the hospital and again, people were crazily searching for their dearest ones. Some of the faces were so badly burnt that that people were unable to recognize them. There was a list of people on which the names of the dead ones were written. "Guys, we need to check that." Said Nil.

"I can't." A beat of silence passed between all of us. I wish I was prepared for what fate had in store for us.

Finally, Putting on his bravest face and Strongest Voice Rey said, "I'll Check." In that particular moment, the feeling we were going through was scary.

Rey stepped ahead and began to read the names out loud. After reading around 30 names he said, "Sharon Rai Prakash." And that was it for me, for him and for all of us.

"Read it again Rey, Read it properly!" Shouted Kriya. She was not ready to accept it. Maybe she didn't want to. Infact, all of us.
Controlling his tears, Rey read it out again "Sharon Rai Prakash." This time it was clearer and Louder. A deathly silence hung between us. I couldn't feel anything. My body felt numb and My Heart broke into a thousand little pieces. I wanted to scream. Scream till my voice died out. Scream till it hurt no more but little did I know, this 'Hurt' was forever. Rey was crying, Simmi was still not believing it, Nil and Vicky went to see the doctor, Kriya was still staring at the piece of paper and Me? I did not react at all. There were no expressions on my face and I was standing there, staring the wall.

"Swayam?" Began Rey. He knew I was broken. "Swayam..are you okay? Say something, damnit!" The way I reacted to this news was surely unexpected. They expected me to cry, to breakdown but I didn't do anything. They became worried seeing me like this. After around 10 minutes, I laughed. It wasn't a happy laughter though. It was laced with immense sadness and Pain which they couldn't even fathom. "She left me. She's not coming back." I said as the smile on my face replaced with the tears rolling down my eyes. "I couldn't get her back. You were right Kriya," I said looking at kriya "I didn't tried. I should've tried. Look, Just look..She left me." Nobody stopped me from saying anything nor did they tried to calm me down because deep down inside, everyone knew this was coming.

"Guys!" Nil and vicky came back. "Sharon's Face is badly burnt. We can't see her for the last time." Their voice though? It was broken and their eyes blood red because obviously, they had been crying. "Humney car dekhli hai, Wo sharon ki he hai." Bharat and Amar told.

And this time, I broke down. The last time I saw her was at Rey's Place and the last conversation we had was no less than an argument. That made me feel even more worse. And without saying a word, I left the Hospital and drove back to the Academy. As I stepped into the academy, a lonely tear escaped my eye seeing the Picture of Sharon along with a note which we hung on the wall of the academy. It said, "I'm sorry Sharon. Marry Me?" I couldn't make things better. As I looked around, I saw the diamond ring I had bought for Sharon. I saw the Red Roses, the candles, the chocolates I had bought for her. I Picked up the diamond ring and sat on the floor.
I was heartbroken. For the longest time, I found myself trying to make sense of everything. I was trying to pinpoint the day me and Sharon started going in different directions. I wish I had not reacted that way. I said to myself, remembering the day when I broke up with her infront of everyone. I started to over analyze the mistakes I made wishing that I could get a few moments back. Maybe I didn't tried to make things better, Maybe I didn't give enough attention and effort to keep her happy. In the hindsight, How you broke up doesn't matter, but why you broke up does.

Jab tak tum meray sath ho, kuch ghalat ho he nahi sakta. Her words echoed in my mind like Sharp neon lights. "Kaisay honay diya mainay aisa? Why wasn't I there with you, when you needed me the most? I Wish..I wish I was with you in that car and I wish, I could protect you even if I had to sacrifice my life for it."

She has some important work to do so she's going to do that. I wish I knew what that Important work was and I wish I had come along with you.

Agar Samjhta nahi hun, to samjhaati kyun nahi ho? I wish menay tumhe samjhne ki koshish ki hoti Sharon.

I felt empty. Inside and Outside. I wish Destiny had been kinder to me and I wish our time was not limited. I never, even in my wildest dreams imagined that this could happen with us. You know what hurts the most? That The last time I saw her, was not as lovers but as two ex-lovers who parted their ways but the truth was, She was, is and will always be the love of my life. My heart belongs to her. Is this the end of US? Weren't we supposed to be together, Forever? I asked myself.

Okay okay I know this was unexpected and Maybe you won't like this but trust me, I have many plans for this.So, Prepare yourself for one interesting ride full of mysteries and undiscovered truth. I hope you like this and also, I have made a VM on SwaRon keeping the content of this chapter in my mind. Please do watch it to get the feel, you know. The upload is in progress so do check after sometime. My Youtube Channel is- Sabz 121. Please do leave your feedbacks and thanks for reading! :)
Edited by Mananstories - 8 years ago
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Superb updates..
Shocking twist
Waiting for next part
Update soon
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This was surely an unexpected twist!..Although I am sure that that Sharon can't just die..cuz SwaRon ARE supposed to be together forever! 😉
I feel so bad for Swayam here. Taking Sharon away from him is like making him undergo a thousand deaths 😭 .. You wrote his turmoil and the unbearable pain really well. I hope something happens soon that would bring him out of this misery.

You really need to update fast ,now that we've come across such an unpleasant and shocking twist ..

Well written!..just too sad 😭😭

Shreya:)
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God
What is this???
No this cant be true..
Poor swayam..
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Superb updates..
Shocking twist
Waiting for next part
Update soon

Thankyou so much :)
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvrushu

Loved this update...
Must say u are a very good writter...
👏
Not like the track...are u crazy...actually loving it...
Swayam wants Sharon back and this mission Sharon was fun to read.
Sharon's reactions are soo weird...i think she must be dealing with those money issue.
Swayam being the lover boy Is soo cute.
Sharon's phone at the blast place 😲 I hate u for ending this update there...want to know what exactly happened.

Thankyou so much dvrushu! And By the Track I meant the upcoming track- Sharon's death :P