Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mananstories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ikki215

Hey , welcome the forum . Hope you have fun here :) looking forward for your story !

Hey, Thanks :)
Mananstories thumbnail
Are we Falling Apart?

Song of the Chapter: Humnava (Humaari Adhuri Kahani)

1 Week Later.

"She didn't come, again?" I asked, as I entered into Rey's room. "No," Said simmi, "Forget calls, She's not even replying to messages."

A week had passed but things were just getting worse. "This is not done yaar," Complained Rey as he picked up his phone to dial Sharon's number. "What is wrong with her? Why is she avoiding us?"
I sighed. This was not new to me, to Rey or to any of us. Sharon was behaving like this since a week. She was trying her best to avoid us. In a way, she was running away from us. It was surely killing me inside but I could do nothing about it. Or could I? She broke up with me and we had decided to move on in our lives. I took a deep breath shutting my eyes tightly. I clenched my fists, mustering up all my strength and looked at Rey who was continuously dialing Sharon's number. "Forget it," I said, "I mean, both of us know that she won't pick up the call so why are you even trying?" Rey's eyebrows shot up and he cut me off, "So what do we do Swayam? Sit down and Party?" He was really very annoyed.
"Seriously yaar guys, we need to talk to Sharon. She can't punish us for what happened between her and Swayam," Said Simmi looking at me, "Yeah, I mean..She broke up with you, Not us. Then why is she behaving like this?" Yeah, breakup. I said in a low voice. "Did you say something?" Asked Simmi.

"No." I said hesitatingly.

"But Rey, why did you call us all here? Is everything alright?" Asked Nil. Rey immediately looked towards us and said, "I just wanted to discuss about the Academy. We must do something about it. After all, we did so many efforts to fulfill this dream and now when we have this opportunity, we are doing nothing."

Just when we were having this conversation, the door bell rang. "I'll see." Said Simmi. She opened the door and It was Sharon. I looked at Rey through the corner of my eye and saw how his eyes narrowed. He was surely going to blow. I braced myself for the ugly battle that was making it's way. "What the hell Sharon? What are you up to? What are these hide and seek games you're playing?" Questioned Rey, in a voice laced with anger.

However unfortunate this situation was, It was a fact that things weren't as same as before. The bond that Rey and Sharon shared, was also affected. In this last week, we had seen a completely new Sharon and this fact was killing me. I wanted her to fight with me, argue with me but the truth was, she didn't do any of these. Infact, she stayed calm whenever we disagreed on some matter and this was surely not the way Sharon Rai Prakash deals with things.

"Are you done, Rey?" Asked Sharon, "Now Can I please speak?"
Rey Sighed. "Say." He said.

"I'm not playing any hide and seek games with you, or with anyone else and Why would I? Am I crazy or what?" She said this in one single go.

"Why are you avoiding us?" Asked Simmi.

"Avoiding?" Sharon raised her eyebrow in surprise.

"Yes, Sharon. You're avoiding us!" Protested Rey.

I was standing in a corner and I decided to stay silent.
"No, Guys. I'm not. Look, I was badly stuck in something." Said Sharon, unconsciously.

Badly Stuck? Her words hit my head, hard and thousand worries starting running through my mind. What is that something that she's stuck in?

"What do you mean?" Asked Rey, looking right into Sharon's eye. She came back to her senses and realized what she just said. "Chill guys, there's nothing as such." She said. Her voice though? It was cracked and broken.

"Are you hiding something from us, Sharon?" Asked Simmi, "I'm asking you something. Look into my eyes!"

"No, Guys." Said Sharon, immediately, "It's just that..Dad..Yeah, Dad called me. He wanted to talk about something and I was stuck with that."

I was observing her. She was behaving weirdly. "Are you sure?" I asked, breaking the ice.
She looked at me and said, "Should I write it down on a paper and then you'll believe me?"
I was take aback with this reaction of Sharon. I mean, it was the first time in this whole week that Sharon answered me like this. This was normal from her side and I was happy. I smiled a little and didn't realize that Vicky and Nilesh were looking at me. I looked up and felt their strong gazes. I immediately stopped smiling and stood straight. Shit. "Tu theek to haina, swayam? Sharon tujhe jhaar rahi hai aur tu hasraha hai?" whispered nil into my ear.
"Shutup Guys." Saying this, I moved away from them.

Suddenly, Sharon's phone rang. She looked at the mobile screen and her facial expressions literally changed. "Guys, Um..I need to leave." Said Sharon.

"But you just came." Said simmi.

"Yeah, I know but I need to leave. I'm sorry, I'll see you guys later." Saying this, she left.

"What's wrong with her? I have never seen Sharon behaving in such a way." Said Simmi, in a confused state.

--------------------------------------------------------

Later that Night, I was sitting alone near the sea-shore. I couldn't think about anything else but, Sharon. Even though there was nothing left between us anymore but I couldn't deny the fact that I love this girl. Why did that happen to us? I wish I could change everything. I wish things didn't ended the way they did. Her words echoed in my mind, "Swayam Shekawat, You're a big loser." I remembered that beautiful moment in which I knelt down on my knees and presented my heart to her. "Will you Marry Me, Sharon?" My heart was sinking in and a lonely tear escaped my eye remembering that day.

Ae Humnava, Mujhe apna banaa le.
Sookhi pari, dil ki is zameen ko bhigaade.
Hoon akela, Zara haath barhade.
Sookhi pari, dil ki is zameen ko bhigaaday.
Kabsey mae dar, dar phir raha.. Musaafir dil ko panaah de,
Tu awaargi ko meri, aaj tehraday..
Ho sakay to, thora pyaar jatadey..
Sookhi pari, dil ki is zameen ko bhigaaday..

Suddenly, My phone started to ring. I came back to my senses and picked up my phone. "Hello?" I said in a broken voice.

"Swayam? Are you fine?"

"Kriya..Yeah, Yeah I'm fine." I lied.

"Sharon ko miss karahe thay?" She asked.

I wiped away my tear and didn't reply. I had nothing to say.

"I got my answer. Swayam, why don't you talk to her?"

"About what?" I asked.

"About..Whatever happened. The more you try to avoid it, the more it will affect you and to be honest swayam, in this case, It's affecting all of us."

Kriya was right. It was definitely affecting all of us.

"But Kriya, we broke up." I said in a firm voice.

"So? That is not the point. Breakups only lasts longer when you allow them to. See Swayam, In my point of view, Sharon's behavior at that point of time was correct. I mean, anyone would react like that. She was really hurt that you didn't defend her in front of your family. We all know sharon, don't we? She is like that. Always have been and always will be. You know about her temper, don't you?"

"That doesn't mean she'll go and speak stupid stuff about me and my family." I said.

"She was angry, swayam. She didn't mean that. You should've tried. Agar wo gussa thi then you shouldn't have lost your cool. See, I'm not favoring anyone here but what I think is that, tum dono ke reactions and gussey ki waja se ye sab hua. Look where it has landed you."

"Do you really think so? I mean, am I at fault?" I asked.

"No, I don't mean you're at fault. I just mean, you should've tried but you gave up. You gave up on sharon."

Her words hit me hard. They really did.
"Are you trying to say that I Should try again?" I asked in a low voice.
"You should." She answered.

"You sure?"

"Aren't you sure?"

"About what?"

"That you love her."

After composing myself, I finally said, "I am dead sure."

Terey aanay par, Jana mainay,
Kahin na kahin, Zinda hoon mae,
Jeenay laga hoon, ab ye fizaayen,
Chehray ko chooti hawaaein..

A/N: My first attempt in writing a Swaron FF. I hope you guys like it. I promise to give my best. And just a clarification, Rey and Kriya are together. Please do leave your comments and let me know about it. :)

Love, Saba. :)

Edited by Mananstories - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love the way you have put up this first chapter. It has so much in mere conversations.

I think it might be the financial trouble thats keeping Sharon to herself other than her break up with Swayam.

"... I just mean, you should've tried but you gave up. You gave up on sharon."" This line says so much about Swayam. Kriya hit the right chord. Swayam is not a person who would give up. . .Not on Sharon. Never at Sharon. And that was such a beautiful reminder frim Kriya that he cannot do that and should not do that.

"You sure?"

"Aren't you sure?"

"About what?"

"That you love her."

Again I loved this.Like LOVED. This piece was SO BEAUTIFUL <3 Things might not be easy but things are simple. He loves her and thats all that natters in the end.

Lovely chapter. Put up the next one soon :)

Chitra :)
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Saba this is great dear..

There is something which sharon is hiding..
Swayam loves her and will always do...
Yup he cant gave up on her..
He has to try..

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
That's a pretty good start I'd say :)
Silent Sharon is always a pain to watch! Its probably the heavy debt that's worrying her . Hopefully she'd confide into someone before she starts building walls around herself again.

I liked Kriyam here. In the show their bonding was rarely shown ,glad that you're bringing their friendship to light here.

Swayam and Sharon are one of those rare couples,who would never stop loving each other ,no matter what happens in their lives. They don't need to be together to know that. Their relationship status was always uncertain but the fact that they are going to end up together never changed. Kriyam's conversation was like a reminder of this .

Great start! Would love to read further. Update soon:)

Shreya <3

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

I love the way you have put up this first chapter. It has so much in mere conversations.

I think it might be the financial trouble thats keeping Sharon to herself other than her break up with Swayam.

"... I just mean, you should've tried but you gave up. You gave up on sharon."" This line says so much about Swayam. Kriya hit the right chord. Swayam is not a person who would give up. . .Not on Sharon. Never at Sharon. And that was such a beautiful reminder frim Kriya that he cannot do that and should not do that.

"You sure?"

"Aren't you sure?"

"About what?"

"That you love her."

Again I loved this.Like LOVED. This piece was SO BEAUTIFUL <3 Things might not be easy but things are simple. He loves her and thats all that natters in the end.

Lovely chapter. Put up the next one soon :)

Chitra :)

Thankyou so much Chitra. I had a big smile on my face while reading your comment <3
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

That's a pretty good start I'd say :)

Silent Sharon is always a pain to watch! Its probably the heavy debt that's worrying her . Hopefully she'd confide into someone before she starts building walls around herself again.

I liked Kriyam here. In the show their bonding was rarely shown ,glad that you're bringing their friendship to light here.

Swayam and Sharon are one of those rare couples,who would never stop loving each other ,no matter what happens in their lives. They don't need to be together to know that. Their relationship status was always uncertain but the fact that they are going to end up together never changed. Kriyam's conversation was like a reminder of this .

Great start! Would love to read further. Update soon:)

Shreya <3

Thanks Shreya. πŸ˜‰ I liked how Kriyam's bond was shown when kriya came back and how Swayam was in contact with her all this while..But then again, it was lost somehwere. Thanks for an amazing feedback though. Glad you like it😳
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Saba this is great dear..

There is something which sharon is hiding..
Swayam loves her and will always do...
Yup he cant gave up on her..
He has to try..

Thankyou and yes, He can'tπŸ˜‰
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Awesome start..
Loved it
Update soon

Thankyou so much :)
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's a lovely chapter saba
Beautiful..!! U have understood the characters so well

Swayum will never give up.on sharon he can never

Sharon is fiesty angry and says so much in anger

Looks like the financial troubles are making things hard for sharon

A long and amazing update well penned with an interesting start..!!

Waiting for next one eagerly