Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mananstories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: zaara.fkm

Great concept, and I think although there have been some swaron ff's on their future, like married etc, there have been only few that showed just post the D3 end scene. So this will be a refreshing topic to start the ff. All the best!

Thankyou so much! Glad to see you here 😊
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_yatharthk

Welcome to the fantom (no spelling mistake here it is fantom inspired from batman, u will know this soon)
Well I have not read any ff which started with the end of D3...so it's a welcome concept...will definitely follow this story...I can't say if I can comment here regularly...will try though but yes if you are on wattpad will love to read your story there...and yes I can't say of any overwhelming response but I definitely can say you the response will be consistent from those who actually read coz the activity has reduced here very much...so some people come here but they do regularly and read and comment so di continue soon...waiting for the story...

Hehe Thanks for such an awesome welcome. This Fandom is surely addictive :D
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

And how glad I am to see you here. Posting a ff on SwaRon ^_^ Welcome to the D3 forum :)

Haha Yes ! Even I'm glad to see you here. Had so much fun spamming the GOT Forum with Vrushan/Swaron TopicπŸ˜‰ And Thankyou :D
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nerfherder

Welcome to the fandom Saba! πŸ€—

Anything to make us forget that horrendous ending is very much welcome here. I'm pretty sure you'll find support here. All the best!

Looking forward for the story,

Cheers.

Ikr? The ending was surely a disaster! Anyway, Thankyou so much 😊
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicki_vrushan

Welcome to the Vrushan/swaron fandom. I totally relate to ur case, as I myself started watching d3 after coming across one of vrushans segments. I totally fell in love with their bond and chemistry and there was no looking back for me. Just a suggest, you should watch their YHA episode, they totally killed it there too in terms of chemistry and acting. Give it a try 😊

Coming to your FF, the concept of your story seems interesting, as nothing much has been written on what happens after d3 ended. All swaron fans were disappointed with the closure given to the swaron story, hence it will be nice to read another take on it. Over here you will get support as well as constructive criticisms. Personally I love suspense so cannot wait for it. Looking forward to the story, all the best.

Nikita

Hey; I have watched the YHA episode and Undoubtedly, They nailed it ! They have the ability to create magic when they are together <3 Thanks though 😳
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

So Glad to know that we have another crazy Vrushan/Swaron fan here!! #ProudFan!!!

SwaRon were given a pathetic ending and just knowing that u are going to make it better makes me feel so good !! As many people have already said ,there hasn't much been written on SwaRon in continuation to the ending track ,simply because it was terrible :/ So surely awaiting this !!
All the best! Very much looking forward to reading this story!!

~Shreya

Hey Shreya! Thankyou so much. I'll surely give my best πŸ˜‰
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronus

welcome to swaron/vrushan fandom... looking forward to ur story... πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou so much :D
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey saba
Welcome to the fandom..
They are truely magical...
Not jus as swaron but as rukshan (yha) too...
They have such sizzling chemistry..
And their craziness and bind off screen.. Is <3

Now truely excited for ur ff.. Seems interesting.. Post the update soon
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the club And all the best ..We will wait for suspense ...
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to forum. waiting eagarly for ff.