Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry for late reply. Awesome update. This place is so confusing. U always keep me curious with ur updates. Super. Waiting for next update
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey saba
Amazing update

As said the thrill and mystery in your story is killer and literally makes me curious wat would be next

Finally Sharon is back if not directly but she is the girl who took the diary..

Really really nice

Update asap. Loving the mystery touch
Mananstories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 7
"Where is She?" Asked a tall guy who had just entered the Huge Malhotra's Mansion.

"Sir, She came a few minutes ago. She was crying and went straight into her room."

"Where did she go?"

"The Hotel where the Participants of the Dance Competition are Staying." He sighed hearing this. This didn't sounded right.

"Sir, your coffee."

Why did she go there? Damn! He threw the mug of coffee around the room in anger leaving every one in a state of shock.

He went upstairs to her room but she was not there. He turned to check the time on the clock that was kept on table. It was 8:30 PM. He was about to turn away but in the Process, His eyes fell on the object beside the Mirror. And object which was most certainly not supposed to be there.

Her Phone. He Frowned Harder. This wasn't supposed to be good and this had happened earlier as well.

What the Hell is wrong with you? He mentally screamed at her. They will kill you if they find out. You are not supposed to contact them, Dammit!

----------------------------

"Swayam, you're taking me wrong. I cannot even think of replacing Sharon." Protested Rey.

"So why do you want to conduct these Auditions?" Asked Swayam.

"Okay fine. You don't have to perform in the couple's round, okay?"

"What do you mean?" Asked Swayam, giving confusing looks.

"I mean, We'll conduct Auditions to find a Partner for Vicky and you will perform in the Solo round, in place of Vicky. Is taehat okay?"

"Yes!" His reply was instant. What could have been better? Seemed like his stars were really clement on him. First, he found his diary and then, Sharon's replacement matter got resolved.

The smile on Swayam's face made Rey realise that even thought Sharon was not with them anymore, Swayam's life still revolved around her.

"Guys!" Shouted Simmi.

"What Happened?" Asked Rey.

"We don't need to conduct any auditions!" Simmi was literally dancing with Happiness.

"What..why?" Asked Swayam and Rey. They had no idea what was going on and why was simmi behaving in such a way.

"I have a good new for you guys!" She finally said.

"For God Sake Simmi, cut the suspense and speak up!" Demanded Rey.

"You guys wont believe this but guess what? Rinni just called me and said she's coming to delhi with her Husband and.."

"And?" Asked Swayam.

"And she is going to perform in this competition. For Sharon!" And this was enough to make them Happy. Everything was falling in place so perfectly.

She twirled the Mirror leisurely in her hand as she watched her face reflecting in it. She laughed heartily as she thought about those moments spent with them and with him. As much as she wanted to call them, talk to them, talk to HIM, She knew the dreadful truth. She knew that her one move can destroy everything. Her smile grew wider as it always did, whenever she thought about him. From the angry crimson red walls to the black satin sheets, she preferred to the Small Mirror that sat beside her side table because obviously, He gave that Mirror to her. It was from HIM. Just when she was lost in her own world of happiness and love, Someone called out her name. The name she wanted to hear from HIM. The name around which HIS life revolved. The Name that Meant everything to HIM. "Sharon Rai Prakash"

"What did I do now, Yuvraj?"

"As if you don't know." His voice was however, laced with anger.

"I don't. Tell me?" She demaned.

"Why the hell did you go to that Hotel? Don't you know the consequences?"

"There's no need to Panic, alright? They didn't See me. Be calm" She said in a low assuring voice.

"This wasn't my question, Sharon. I asked you, why did you go there?"

"I wanted to see them." Her answer was instant and honest.

"Why do you want to complicate things for yourself?"

"Can things get more complicated? Isn't this the worse, already?" She asked in painful voice.

"They can and you very well know, the worse can be much more heartbreaking." She sighed. Deep down inside, she knew he was right.

"At least for now, I'm happy. I'm in Peace. I saw them. I saw him. You know what? He writes a diary every day. For me. He thinks I can hear him, I can read what he writes. He believes Im with him, around him, in him. He shares his happiness, his sadness, his fears, his sorrows and his everything with me." A single tear escaped her eye as she said this.

He sat beside her and asked, "You read his diary?" Asked Yuvraj. He knew she was emotionally drained.

"Yes." She said. Her voice though? It was shattered and broken.

"How's he doing?"

She laughed. It wasn't a happy laughter though. "Not good. He thinks he is responsible for my death, he thinks his ego led to me going away from him. He punishes himself each and every day. You know what Yuvraj? Even though he's alive, he's not living. He blames himself for my death."

"But you're alive."

"For him, I'm not and without him, I don't know for how long I can take this pain."

"What happened?" Kriya asked an upset Swayam who was sitting on a chair and was lost in his own thoughts. He seemed a little worried and depressed.

"Nothing." He said.

"Come on now Swayam, you know you can talk to me."

"I don't know Kriya," Began Swayam, "This place, these people..Everything is so strange. Like, I feel there's some connection."

"What Connection?" Asked Kriya, raising her eyebrow in confusion.

"I don't know..I Just Feel-

"Swayam! You're just overthinking. Stop assuming things. There's nothing strange about this place. All you should think right now is about this competition and your solo performance. You know who we are doing this for, right?" Said Kriya, cutting him off.

"Right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: You couldn't wait for Sharon and even I couldn't wait for Sharon so here it is! There's much more in Store for Swaron and the D3 gang! ;) Ps: A Sahir and Ishana FF Coming soon. (By Tonight or Tomorrow.) Will keep you updated on instagram. @swaron.vrushan_fc

Edited by Mananstories - 8 years ago
snehal91 thumbnail
Nice update. Sahir & ishaana ff omg interesting please update soon. Waiting
Ssfc thumbnail
Awesome update and a sahir isha ff waiting for it.
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssfc

Awesome update and a sahir isha ff waiting for it.

Thanks and hey it will be a Sahir-Ishana FF not Isha :)
Ssfc thumbnail
Sorry I wrote in short Isha for Ishana
Mananstories thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssfc

Sorry I wrote in short Isha for Ishana

Oh okay I thought you're expecting a Ishir FF :p
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
I have been waiting for this
swaronanshika thumbnail
awsome update n plz update next part soon plz...