SwaRon FF: Weren't we supposed to be Together, Forever? Chp 7 pg 16

Mananstories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Hello, all the SwaRon/VruShan Fans out there! <3 For the starters, let me introduce myself. My Name is Saba and I'm a student of Alevels. I'm very new to this Fandom. I fell in love with VruShan (By watching their super fun IV's and Obviously unstoppable leg pulling) and then I Discovered SwaRon. TBH, when people used to suggest me this show, I used to be like, "I'm not interested. I'll watch it later!" But then one fine day, Youtube gave me a suggestion to watch a Vrushan IV and then, There was no coming back. I posted a screenshot of their IV with a long caption (Saying that I fell in love with their bond) After that, Many Swaron/Vrushan Fans commented saying, "Welcome to the club" They told me to watch D3 and then I finally decided to give it a try. Trurst me, I completed watching all the episodes in less than 20 days. You know, When a person starts to like/Love a particular onscreen couple they feel like they can never love another pair wholeheartedly again. Same thing happened with me. But, VruShan/SwaRon managed to make space in my heart. Cutting the long story short, I just loveee This pair and obviously, D3!

Honestly, I didn't like the end of d3 (Swaron Moving away for an year) Yeah I know, The CV's changed towards the end and therefore, the end was not upto the mark and to be very honest, No one wanted it to end anyway, right? I mean, we swaron fans just can't get enough of them, isn't it? So here I am, sharing a piece of my imagination with you all. Basically, This FF starts right after their last dance competition. Swaron made a deal to part their ways after the competition but will they be able to stick to their decision? Will they be together again? or is this really the end of their love?

PS 1, I wanna change my username since a very long time but Groupbies cannot use that option so I will change my username once I complete 200 posts. My wattpad ID is: Sabz121

PS 2, My stories get nominated for best suspense/thriller on watt-pad so yeah, you can expect alot of suspense from me. I promise to keep you all entertained.

PS 3,This is not a two or three shots. This is one complete story. This is my version of D3 after the competition. So, There will be many twists and turns in this FF. It will get darker, It will get deeper! ;)

And Last but not the least, Please support me! Do leave your comments and let me know your views about this. :)

Edited by Mananstories - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heya,Really need SwaRon stories as the number has reduced so much because now people have become less active on IF - SwaRon fans.
So definitely go ahead and would love to read whatever your head ponders on! Cuz a decent closure is required. :)
But being a writer here myself I will tell you so much that you will get an awesome support but definitely it will be a varying one!
But pls don't leave it half! Pls! Looking forward to it!
Damn excited after reading your PS especially ;)
All the best!
Cheers! :D
zaara.fkm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great concept, and I think although there have been some swaron ff's on their future, like married etc, there have been only few that showed just post the D3 end scene. So this will be a refreshing topic to start the ff. All the best!
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to the fandom Saba! 🤗
Anything to make us forget that horrendous ending is very much welcome here. I'm pretty sure you'll find support here. All the best!

Looking forward for the story,

Cheers.
Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome to the Vrushan/swaron fandom. I totally relate to ur case, as I myself started watching d3 after coming across one of vrushans segments. I totally fell in love with their bond and chemistry and there was no looking back for me. Just a suggest, you should watch their YHA episode, they totally killed it there too in terms of chemistry and acting. Give it a try 😊

Coming to your FF, the concept of your story seems interesting, as nothing much has been written on what happens after d3 ended. All swaron fans were disappointed with the closure given to the swaron story, hence it will be nice to read another take on it. Over here you will get support as well as constructive criticisms. Personally I love suspense so cannot wait for it. Looking forward to the story, all the best.

Nikita
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
So Glad to know that we have another crazy Vrushan/Swaron fan here!! #ProudFan!!!
SwaRon were given a pathetic ending and just knowing that u are going to make it better makes me feel so good !! As many people have already said ,there hasn't much been written on SwaRon in continuation to the ending track ,simply because it was terrible :/ So surely awaiting this !!
All the best! Very much looking forward to reading this story!!

~Shreya
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to swaron/vrushan fandom... looking forward to ur story... 😃
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the fantom (no spelling mistake here it is fantom inspired from batman, u will know this soon)
Well I have not read any ff which started with the end of D3...so it's a welcome concept...will definitely follow this story...I can't say if I can comment here regularly...will try though but yes if you are on wattpad will love to read your story there...and yes I can't say of any overwhelming response but I definitely can say you the response will be consistent from those who actually read coz the activity has reduced here very much...so some people come here but they do regularly and read and comment so di continue soon...waiting for the story...
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And how glad I am to see you here. Posting a ff on SwaRon ^_^ Welcome to the D3 forum :)
Mananstories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Heya,Really need SwaRon stories as the number has reduced so much because now people have become less active on IF - SwaRon fans.

So definitely go ahead and would love to read whatever your head ponders on! Cuz a decent closure is required. :)
But being a writer here myself I will tell you so much that you will get an awesome support but definitely it will be a varying one!
But pls don't leave it half! Pls! Looking forward to it!
Damn excited after reading your PS especially ;)
All the best!
Cheers! :D

Hey Thankyou so much for the motivation. I'll surely give my best. And Don't you worry, I will never leave my work incomplete. That's my promise :D