Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

Why is this forum turning homophobic/ religious fanatic???

This is about drama/ actor/ story/ awards. Keep your religious views out of this please. If don't like fawad then send him and his director a message.
Fawad playing gay roles in Indian movie... Big deal !!! Why?? And don't say religion says so ... People have come out of caves too many years ago please.. Spare us ...
What is up with some anti Bollywood people. Actors will go where they r demanded and well paid. Appreciation is there but they have short life span and they have to make the most of the years they have. Guy is working ,getting paid and well liked ...

LOL who the hell r u to impose ur agenda here WEll there a re still sucha couple in caves discriminating sending ppl to jail cos they refuse to.

ROFL Homosexuals have more rights than ppl stranded in the middle east who don't even have right to life but there lives have been destroyed same who this dumbo is trying to copy like a parrot.

LOL every month such amazing ppl register crimes but the media does'nt report it like it does against muslims. This is from march, this detroit gay raped and robbed men

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/03/24/police-suspect-who-robbed-raped-men-in-detroit-met-victims-on-gay-dating-app/

This gay liberal shot 3 Syrian students dead known as Chapel Hil shooting on parking issue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chapel_Hill_shooting

Off course its one off lonely people, now hear a couple tried to shove a religuious institution to register them although the pastor replied its unacceptable in his faith to marry such a couple

http://nbc.com.co/christian-pastor-in-vermont-sentenced-to-one-year-in-prison-after-refusing-to-marry-gay-couple/

This Pakistani taxi driver was fined $10000 by NY govt. for asking such a couple to stop kissing in his taxt, what a huge violation this is

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/12/new-york-cab-lesbian-_n_7048464.html

Another couple were fined $130K and jailed for refusing such a couple that they can't bake a cake, LOL.

And here in Syria, Lybia same ppl have stripped the rights of small children to elderly who are dying everyday and don't have a right to life.
@cimba
Thanx for crapping ur agenda and telling us that such ppl have rights only and others don't have and this western BS infects here too and ppl are jailed, beaten for their beliefs.

digiblues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is about drama/ actor/ story/ awards. Keep your religious views out of this please. If don't like fawad then send him and his director a message.
Fawad playing gay roles in Indian movie... Big deal !!! Why?? And don't say religion says so ... People have come out of caves too many years ago please.. Spare us ...
What is up with some anti Bollywood people. Actors will go where they r demanded and well paid. Appreciation is there but they have short life span and they have to make the most of the years they have. Guy is working ,getting paid and well liked ...

Who r u 2 impose? if sumone disagree think differently hav his way of life who da hell r u to shove your agenda?
Keep your bullcrap 2 urself in our country v still free to disagree against homos. Nt pay fine or go 2 jail 4 it
๐Ÿ˜†
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed with TM review...pathetic awards...hosting to ufhh..
Even jokes were not good...

Agreed with each and every word๐Ÿ˜Š
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
I can tolerate everything but the fashion sense I mean, they chose the most horrendous dresses for the night.. it is so difficult to pick who was the worst
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yamyam

I can tolerate everything but the fashion sense I mean, they chose the most horrendous dresses for the night.. it is so difficult to pick who was the worst

IKR.. everyone looked so bad..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I KNOW RIGHT

ME ALSO NOT GETTING THIS BACKLASH bringing Quran rasool Islam aur pata nahin kya kya

There had always been anti Bollywood people here and me too don't want the pak stars to completely quit doing pak projects after going bolly

FAWAD got a lot of bashing last 2 years for abandoning the pak industry but this year he has 2 pak films lined up...so those losers hv shut up for the time being

And this new circus started

btw WELL SAID CIMBA...AGREE WITH EACH N EVERY WORD
digiblues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I KNOW RIGHT

ME ALSO NOT GETTING THIS BACKLASH bringing Quran rasool Islam aur pata nahin kya kya

There had always been anti Bollywood people here and me too don't want the pak stars to completely quit doing pak projects after going bolly

FAWAD got a lot of bashing last 2 years for abandoning the pak industry but this year he has 2 pak films lined up...so those losers hv shut up for the time being

And this new circus started

btw WELL SAID CIMBA...AGREE WITH EACH N EVERY WORD

๐Ÿคฃ

Ur posts r realy rofl
2 things
1. he wil nt do Pak drama again nt for 3 years or more
2. 2 announcd Pak films not yt startd he has hiked his fees 3 tyms aftr ndian film release frm 5 lakh to 2 crore for ads & 10 min. features jst think hw much he wil charge for 2+ hr project so foget abt. film also

Recent film backlash is growing his nxt release adhm story show anushka as Pakistani want 2 marry indian hindu ranbir fawad play Pakistani who help her Da pak producer forecast is nt very good. Anyone makng it issue can finish his career Indians feel he still can hld overseas market
Momina Duraid also nt planning any project w/ him. His Futurez vry much uncertain 4 Pak

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What's going on in this thread? I am so confused.