JPNA Awards oopss ARY film awards

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Ummm so what actually was that?? It was just Jawani phir nahi aani awards.. They made a film then gave all the awards to it πŸ˜•
Why is it that Mahira has to be given an award in every freakin award function no matter if she does something or not? Same goes with Fawad..

The performances weren't bad.. The choreography was much better probably because it was Shabina Khan.. I thought none of the Pak actors coule dance but it's actually that nobody knows how to choreograph in Pakistan so if they import choreographers they can dance fine.. The costumes while dancing were pathetic.. Sohai looked vulgar 🀒 She has also gained a couple of pounds especially around her bottom so yeahh..Tho Sumbal can't dance to save her life..πŸ˜†

Saba Hameed.. Like what was she even wearing?? Actually everybody was having a competition of being worse dressed and I'm sure many of them topped the list..

The stage was just srurrounded by JPNA people every single award.. with Humayun being so happy like a little energizer bunny.. he was jumping here and there.. Cute thoo but it just looked like it's their living room and they're having their usual banter there..

Worst hosting ever.. Sana Bucha looked like someone melted plastic on her face.. No offence.. They read all their lines.. She was hosting as if she was reading news.. Fahad usually does better he was pretty bad here too.. Ali Ahmed Butt makes much better jokes than what he did this time.. Pretty bland and not funny..

Bottom line.. If you haven't watched them.. Give them a miss.. They were pretty boring πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
VERY NEGATIVELY BIASED REVIEW
But what else can be expected from pallo

Anywys I watched the show too with mom

The hosting was fine
The gal has too much make up on but she was not bad
Fahad was very good
Have had vasay and Ahmed Ali butt hosting every award show all the time
So this was a breather from the same faces

Agree with sohai though...the dress didn't suit her ...she was looking fat

I loved fahad sumbul performance...somebody cast them in a show...they looked beautiful together

Coming to JPNA getting all the awards ...To be honest the other films didn't even come close to the scale of JPNA
If ho Mann jahan was realesed last year then it cud hv been given a few awards

Last year JPNA was the only big film which did envious business locally n even abroad

And even though by promos it seemed like a crapfest but those who watched the movie LOVED it and said vasay didn't disappoint in the writing dept

The categories where JPNA got awards were very well deserved

Wrong No was a bit too but again it wasn't aware worthy for any dept

MOOR was awarded in categories where it deserved

And the other performances were pretty good too to my surprise

Everyone in the audience looked BREATHTAKING

It wasn't as grand as hum awards but it was still too good

Way above my expectations and almost the whole industry was there

Coming to.giving awards to FAWAD...the more awards given to him it will still be less as he singlehandedly put the pak entertainment industry on the map n now others r following it and taking to higher heights

So fawad deserves every bit of recognition and acknowledging for that...HE DESERVES EVERY INTERNATIONAL ICON AWARD
I m glad that pak is giving him that credit and not forgetting his contribution
bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀣

This review reminds me of Yasir Nawaz [director, rong number] fb status who went to Dubai to take part in the awards.

Ahmed Butt is a cheapo who insults and its not comic roast like many try to define it. The guy is sick. There is a set of ppl from Humayun Saeed to this fat jerk who attend every awards function and get freebie awards.

Don't understand what Fawad khan & Mahira Khan are 'achieving' for Pakistan there are many Pakistani technicians working abroad in much sophisticated movie industry who need to be acknowledged like M.Z.Ali or singer Esakhelvi's daughter Laraib.

I think ppl should stop promoting tha jerk gay Fawad Khan after that pathetic role he did in an indian film which was a violation of many Pak laws. And Mahira khan also is'nt an actor to be very frank, both are crap. Its high time some deserving ppl are promoted instead of these annoying selfish figures.
Edited by bade34 - 8 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't really care about what role he played in what kinda movie, and what laws were broken.. he's a good actor.. If he got an award in India for that... Fair enough.. He hasn't done anything in Pakistan to get an award..
Abby I'm gonna totally ignore your post because "what can be expected of you"

And I did agree with Yasir.. Wrong Number did fairly fine business I think but just a singer award.. Thank God they didn't give am award to Mika.. Aything can be expected of them..
bade34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I don't really care about what role he played in what kinda movie, and what laws were broken.. he's a good actor.. If he got an award in India for that... Fair enough.. He hasn't done anything in Pakistan to get an award..

Abby I'm gonna totally ignore your post because "what can be expected of you"

And I did agree with Yasir.. Wrong Number did fairly fine business I think but just a singer award.. Thank God they didn't give am award to Mika.. Aything can be expected of them..

I disagree, good actor / bad actor the jerk gaywad khan is dead for me for the role he did. Definitely need a leadership lke a Bhutto/ Zia ul haq as in the 80s actors faced some sort of retribution for belittling Pakistan abroad.or working in an overseas project from a hostile state.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice review by two different opinions ..
i don't watch any awards on telly ..sorry i am telling a lieπŸ˜† ..i watched BAFTA yesterday πŸ˜› but to be honest i haven't watched any pak awards but Indian awards are all same ..same ppl gets award in every category...πŸ₯± .but what disappointed me most was they didn't air Dillagi ..i had been waiting for a whole week 😑😑 why don't they give these award on Sunday 😲
ok rant over ..sorry it's on your thread ..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lolz

Seems like all is not well eheheh.
AishaY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think Fawad khan has done a bad role(gay) that people may start hating.Being a Pakistani I understand people in Pakistan don't welcome such ideas and don't talk openly about these but such things are a part of our society but are not known. I would object if Fawad would have done a vulgar role but there's no need to make issue out of it but one should praise his performance
bade34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishaY

I don't think Fawad khan has done a bad role(gay) that people may start hating.Being a Pakistani I understand people in Pakistan don't welcome such ideas and don't talk openly about these but such things are a part of our society but are not known. I would object if Fawad would have done a vulgar role but there's no need to make issue out of it but one should praise his performance

If u r really muslim which I doubt, firstly read the Quran there is a surah Book of Lot,and their are other references upon this very subject. Promotion of such a concept is also illegal per Pakistan laws as well as PERMRA ordinance, culture ministry which this Gaywad Khan violated. He stepped onto many issues from islam to Pak laws so his act is shameful. If u r trying to justify this then there is a word for such posers which I won't say here but everyone knows. Ppl need to address there is too much munafiqism being done to support neanderthals selfish jerks like this fawad khan. India got what they wanted by highlighting him like this, even mainstream indian actors did'nt do this role which this idiot did but ur support for this is indeed sick.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why is this forum turning homophobic/ religious fanatic???
This is about drama/ actor/ story/ awards. Keep your religious views out of this please. If don't like fawad then send him and his director a message.
Fawad playing gay roles in Indian movie... Big deal !!! Why?? And don't say religion says so ... People have come out of caves too many years ago please.. Spare us ...
What is up with some anti Bollywood people. Actors will go where they r demanded and well paid. Appreciation is there but they have short life span and they have to make the most of the years they have. Guy is working ,getting paid and well liked ...