Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

Thanks Sree for the wonderful update !

One thing is bothering me since Archana told Abhi that Sia is his daughter, how can a sensible person believe just like that, if I would be him then I should go for a DNA test or blood test before believing her(just to make sure) becuz she might misguided him.How could a person believe on a kidnapper's words.I know it always happens in movies & dramas but still in real life its really difficult to believe after 18 yrs and specially without any solid proof.

shaguna recognised archana so that is one piece of proof....the other proof is the emotional feelings all of them felt for each other before they knew...

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sree

A very nostalgic episode.It's going to help us with your new game though๐Ÿ˜‰

Akshata

sweety05 thumbnail
thanx sree, for the wonderful update ...
principessa thumbnail

Great update Sree..

Just like Shaguna, I started watching the serial when Simran was pregnant.. ๐Ÿ˜†

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Sree for the great update !

I was reminded of the trivia game while watching the episode. As Akshata says its sure going to help with the game...

I watched the episode yesterday. I really loved Abhi's acting especially the last scene. He was wonderful there and even Sia has come a long way. She reacted exactly the same way as how any girl would have reacted. I was just thinking as to how Abhi is going to justify when the way he said that he is living the curse even today. I became quite sentimental at that point. Wonderful piece of acting ! I dunno what Sia's reaction is going to be when she comes to know of Kiran...

Swathi

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Swathi

Come on i did not see you participating in the trivia, why not give it a try here too???๐Ÿ˜†

scorpio_pk thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocentindian

shaguna recognised archana so that is one piece of proof....the other proof is the emotional feelings all of them felt for each other before they knew...

Shaguna recognised Archana but this does'nt proof that Sia is the real Aastha.It could be someone else whom Archana claimed to be Abhi-Simran's daughter. There are so many ppl come in everyone's life ,ppl could feel emotional feelings for even a complete stranger too,for example:Divya .
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry - still don't agree

the way everything has happened including archanas sincerity at the last moment implies archana is not lying now....also, there are many similarities between sia and simran that simran noticed before...simran also had maternal ffeelings for sia from the start - all this is good enough for me...altho i must admit your point abt hardcore proof via DNA testing is definately in-valid...