sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Flashbacks of Prem Kahaani shown ,good and bad memories kindled!!!

Abhi looks on, Simran scolds Sia for saying that he is an escapist. She says he is not an escapist. He is an emotional and sensittive person. You do not know what were the circumstances that lead him to go out of the house. So please do not talk unless you know facts. You cannot hurt your father like this, please never call ihm an escapist, she says. Abhi says she is right ,Simran. What have i done in life? I left you and Astha once. Then i left you with Gudiya. My parensts are aged, do i have them with me? No, they are away, alone. She is right, he says. Sia comes near Abhi. She sits, says i am sorry papa. I understand what mama says. I do not know anything. Simran says there might be some important reasons behind everythnig. So unless you know everything, you cannot pass your judgement. You can valuate things only after knowing everything. She says do not do it again. Sia now says i want to know everything about you both. Can you tell me? Abhi and Simran look at each other. Sia says if you can tell, please. Simran says we have nothing to hide. Infact, you should be knowing everything. We will tell you.

Saurabh and Abhi's parents are talking. Saurabh says When Simran comes, Astha wil come home. He is waiting for that day. Just then, a very happy Astha comes in. She is even more excited to see her nanu. Goes to him, hugs him, asks him you were to stay with your plants this night, why did you come back? Saurabh says i thought of staying, but then felt your dadi will send a carrier with your dada for my dinner. I always want to avoid dinner due to my age, but noboy allows me. So to avoid all this confusion, i came. I also thought i can have dinner with my Astha. Astha is happy, says thank god, i did not have food at my friend's place. Astha asks Dadi whether Chaas is made as nanu likes it. Abhi's mother says i have lots of dahi, i will make it. Astha says put daniya patte no salt. Dadi then asks her to do it for her nanu. Astha and Dai go in happily. Saurabh says Astha knows my taste just like Simran and Shaguna. Abhi's father says she is your child.

Simran, Sia and Abhi are sharing a light moment together in the lawn. Shaguna comes there. Simran is seeing Sia's fingers and says she is like you Abhi. Her fingers are like yours, long and artisitc. Then Sia says you have not told me anything, about your prem kahaani. So say. She asks when did you first meet? Was yours a love marriage? Simran and Abhi blush. Simran says where do i start? Abhi says say. Sia says start with your first meeting. Then Simran with a smile on her face says we met in the hospital. Then flashback is shown. I will put flashback scenes in bracket. Simran says i saw a young fellow. Abhi says smart fellow. She agrees. (Abhi is looking for a good face with his camera in hand, when she sees Simran coming from a distance. He keeps looking at her. As she comes near, he clicks a photo. Simran asks what are you doing in hospital? ) Simran says he did not know that i am Dr. Simran.Abhi says i asked for Simran. (Abhi asks her so you have come to meet Dr. Simran. So sit. Have you met her, he asks. Simran is silent.) Abhi says i did not know that i was talking to Simran. Then i was impressed by her, wanted to meet her daily. (Abhi flooding the hospital with yellow flowers, Simran scolding him, Abhi waiting day and night before the hospital just to get a glimpse of her. Finally Abhi talking to Simran. He asking her to meet him at a hotel. Abhi very unassumingly proposing to Simran, Simran shocked.) Simran says nobody liked this relationship. (Saurabh screaming, saying 10 years is generation gap. ) Sia is shocked to hear this. She says i cannot make out that you are 10 years elder to him. Simran smilingly, says i will take this as a compliment. Abhi, i have maintained myself. Sahguna says yes, you are Madhuri Dixit. Abhi says i am also not far behind. I look old bcos of this beard. If i remove it, i will look smarter. Sia gets up to bring the razor. Abhi asks her to sit, not to behave like a kid. She sits. Shaguna asks Sia to sit , she says i too do not know this story. I came to thier lives when you were about to come, in her tummy. Sia smiles.

She then asks about their marriage. Simran says they had a simple one, in court with Manas and Urmila. ( They both getting married, their first night, they both coming to Saurabh, SAurabh scolding them, disowning his daughter). Sia is upset. (They then going to Abhi's house, Anandi welcoming them, but Abhi's mother scodling Simran. Daily, Simran hearing scoldings from Abhi's mother. Anandi a support to them thro'out.) Abhi says your bua is no more today. Simran says i tried my best to win over mummyji, but i failed. (Both Abhi and Simran leaving house, setting up their new house, a candle light dinner arranged by Abhi for Simran, Abhi and Simran spending some very nice moments together.) Abhi says we had a nice time. Simran says a new life in a new home. (Abhi getting busy with work, his camera work.) Sia says this is why i developed interest in films. I was surprised as nobody in Sareen family came near that. So here i am, it is in my blood. Abhi laughs. Just then, it begins to rain. All run in.

Inside, Shaguna is drying Sia's hair. Simran continues.(Simran happy to know that she is pregnant, she telling Abhi, Abhi gets a shock, tells Simran that he is not ready for the kid, asking her to abort) Sia is shocked. Sia is lying on Abhi's lap, but gets up. She cries, says to her father, you said this. So you did not want me. So i was an unwanted child. You wanted to kill me , you were not happy , you did not love me at all, You never got sad that i was lost, so now not happy that you got me. Sia gets u, protests. Simran goes to her, tries to console her. Abhi is sitting, bending his head, just sad. Simran says he was not mentally ready, he did not want a kid at that moment. Sia does not listen, says you wanted to kill me, did not want me, this is why we were never together. You wrote my fate. You never wanted me, so we were not together, she keeps saying this. Life became a pain for me. Why did you do this, why didn't you want me, she ask her father. Abhi is sad, just bending his head. He holds his head, does not know what to say. She says life became a curse for me. Simran says it was just a momentary reaction. Sia says this momentary reaction became a curse to me forever. Abhi now lifts his head, says it was not a curse ofr you my kid, that became a curse for me. I am living with it till today. Saying this, he gets up, comes near Simran and Sia. Simran is crying, Sia looks at her father. Abhi continues, very emotionally says I was here all alone, for so many years, with nobody with me. This became a curse on me. I am living with it , my child. I will have to live with it for the rest of my life, he says very desperately. Simran does not like him talking like that, she just tries to close his mouth with her hand, indicating not to speak like that. Abhi looks at Simran and Sia. He is standing between them. Sia and Simran are crying. Abhi looks on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sree...I have to admire your timing and your dedication. Your updates are 99% on time and very beautifully written.

Thanks Dear for all the good work!

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...dragging again, i guess
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for the update

simren's happiness will be short lived

songudiya9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks sree for the awesome update
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

great update sree!

so the flashbacks and stuff in brackets - are all these scenes that actually happened in the serial originally? Can someone who saw from the beginning pls confirm? Many thanks

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot sree...so to who ever missed the beginning of Astitva can have a quick recap in todays episode 😉 Well still i enjoyed it...I just hope sia and simran convince abhi is coming back to mumbai...
Precious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Did Simran have to share all the sordid details? Was it a wise thing to do?
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks sree. Can someone confirm if that story was how this serial started
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree for the wonderful update !

One thing is bothering me since Archana told Abhi that Sia is his daughter, how can a sensible person believe just like that, if I would be him then I should go for a DNA test or blood test before believing her(just to make sure) becuz she might misguided him.How could a person believe on a kidnapper's words.I know it always happens in movies & dramas but still in real life its really difficult to believe after 18 yrs and specially without any solid proof.