laxmila os :: woh meri hai

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Its sita's swayamver today
Everyone were way too busy
All mithila vasi along with janak and family are happy today..
Urmila was running here and there making arrangements for her beloved sita didi's swayamver
She quietly prayed to god for raghunandan ram to win competition of swayamver
Urmila wants to see her sister happy in every terms after all she deserves happiness and shri ram is a very genuine person with kind heart.. He is very similar to her sita didi
Thinking of ram she quickly rememberd his anuj and a sigh escaped her lips
Although young raghunandan was short tempered and a bit annoying but he has a good ueart with most mischevious eyes which held same sparkle as hers
With that thought a smile tugged at the corner of her lips
They both were also similar in many ways
They both adore their siblings., they both love playing pranks., both are carefree., both have anger issues., but most important both can see an undeniable attraction towards each other
Her chain of thoughts broke when she suddenly collided with a hard wall or a male chest
She gasped as all the dupattas she was carrying fall from her hands
Outraged she met the eyes of that person who was responsible for that situation who was watching her with equal rage
""aapko dikhai nahi deta hai kya??? Sare vastra gira diye.. Ek to phle hi vilambh ho raha hai aur upar se aap""
""murkh stri janti bhi ho tum kisse baat kr rhi ho""
""aapka itna dussahas kya aap jante h ki aap kisse baat kr rahe hai.. Mai janakputri urmila hu aur aap mere pitashree ke rajya me khade hokar mujhi pr chilla rahe hai""
Knowing who she is the man's eyes turned vile with lust 'oh so this is urmila'
Then a voice came from behind the man ""to aapki bhet ho hi gai iss sunder kanya se"" smirked the man
Urmila frowned 'ye to wahi dusht hai jinhone hmare kheto ko nasht kiya tha.. Ye to raavan ke nanashree hai'
""sundari yeh hai lankapati ravan""
Urmila's eyes popped out hearing his name
""sunder ati sunder""said ravan taking rounds around urmila as if scanning her from top to bottom
She felt disgusted at his lustful stare at her
""to inhi ki baat kr rahe the na aap nanashree""
He nodded positively making ravan laugh viciously
Ravan tried to touch her but urmila backed away with a feirce look in her eyes.. Ravan smirked and said ""abhi to door ja rhi ho sundari pr smaran rahe jab me iss swayamver ki pratiyogita ko jeetunga tb shiv dhanush aur tumhari badi behen sita ke saath saath tumhe bhi apne raajmahal le jaunga tumhare pita se tumhara bhi haath maang kr.. Apni raani bna kr rkhunga tumhe aur tab tumhe mujhse door jaane ka koi avsar nahi prapt hoga.. Gyaat rakhna devi""
Urmila shuddered at his words and turned away dsgusted with unshed tears ready to fall from her eyes.. Ravan laughed and walked away with his vile grandfather leaving urmila's shuddering form behind
Urmila roughly wiped away her tears and quickly ran away from their unknown of the fact that five pair of eyes were witnessing the horrible scene with shock..
Sita mandvi and shrutikirti were standing in balcony utterly shocked at what just happened while ram and laxman were standing right in front of that balcony watching the scene unfold
" "hey ishvar" "said mandvi and looked at sita whose eyes were locked with ram as if pleading something...
Then she saw laxman whose jaw was twiched tightly and palms were turned into tight fists as if ready to punch someone on face
Laxman tried to walk behind raavan but ram stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder
Laxman gave an amused look to him but ram nodded in a no ending the silent conversation
Then laxman saw the path where urmila left with a longing in his eyes
He became instantly angry again
How dare that vile creature talked to her like that how dare he tried to touch his mila... Wait his mila?? Where did tgat came from... But the moment he listned ravan saying he will marry her he lost all his cool and tried to pounce at him
No one other than him can think about her like tgat
Hell no!!!
He will make sure nothing of thus sort should happen..
After a while at swayamver four sisters were quiet nervous and sad... After everyone tried lifting dhanush it was finally ravan's turn to lift it
Ravan came and threw a dirty look towards sita and urmila before lifting dhanush which made both of them turn their heads in disgust
But lord shiva was with them and besides all the powers and strenghth due to over confidence ravan looses the bet..
He threw accustions on sita and janak and walked away before saying" "iss apmaan ka pratishodh me tumse awashya lunga janak.. Smaran rkhna" "while eyeing urmila with a dirty look in his eyes causing urmila to throw a sharp glare his way
After his leave and ram's winning swayamver urmila sighed with relief and prayed to almighty for showing kindness towards her sita didi and herself...
She hugged sita tightly and saw ram watching them with a serene smile on his lips and then her eyes met his
And there she saw that same undeniable attraction in those eyes...

After 2 days everyone noticed urmila's gloomy face though the rest of sisters tried to cheer her up but all went in vain
The gloomy thing didnt go unnoticed by raghunandans also..
By the time bharat and shatrughn along with king dashrath himself also arrived milthila...
" "sita putri tumne urmila ko kahi dekha hai..??" " asked sunaina
" "nahi mata.. Lekin mujhe gyaat hai woh iss samay kaha hogi" "
Sita and the two went to where urmila has been
They saw her sitting near the lake throwing stones in water lost in her own world
Sita along with the two sat next to her
" "kya baat hai urmi.. Tum itni chintit kyu ho..?? Ab to sab kuch theek ho gya hai na.!!" "
Urmila lost all her cool and hugged sita with all her might crying her heart out" "me kya kru didi uss dusht ravan ke shabd aaj tk mere kaano me gunj rahe hai... Kahi wo sach me pratishodh lene wapis aa gya to...muje apni koi chinta nhi h didi pr me aspke liye chintit hu.." "said urmila sobbing hard
Sita soothed her by rubbing her back with tears in her eyes
" "tum bht bahadur ho urmi... Aur bahadur stri ese nhi roti" "
Four of them were unaware that dashrath's four sons have witnessed the whole scene with slight pain yet feeling proud of these women
""sarvatha uchit keh rahi hai aap sita"" said ram making four sisters stand at their feet.. ""tumhare ander sach me bht sahas h urmila""continued ram
sita smiled a little at him showing her gratitude for handling the. situation...
Urmila looked at them innocently while rubbing her eyes like a cute child.. Seeing such innocence melt their hearts in an instant especially laxman
""sacchi jijashree""
""shat pratishat meri dulari""
Urmila smiled hearing"Dulari" from her jijashree making mandvi gasp
""hawww jijashree yeh aapki dulari hai..are yeh dulari nahi rakshsi hai aap jante nahi h isse""said mandvi making everyone chuckle
Urmila said with gritted teeth""maun raho murkh, tum keval mujse jalti ho ki jijashree ne muje dulari kaha aur tumhe nahi jijashree hum dono ko hi bhalibhati jante hai.. Aur me sirf jijashree ki hi nahi mithila me sb ki dulari hu"" with her head held high
Mandvi was abt to retort back but sita shooed them with a no nonsense glare
Thats when her eyes met his and she saw him staring at her intently... She quickly averted her gaze and looked down at the ground not having ability to look at his peircing gaze
At night..
Urmila wanted to go by for a walk in royal gardens she needs some fresh air...
Wearing a white lehenga with pink dupatta she was looking like a fairy.. She was roaming around the garden in her own world when she tripped on a bark of tree and was about to fall when a strong pair of arms saved her from falling
Urmila covered her face with her palms as she was scared but slwly pry away her hands when she heard a soft voice""me aapko kbhi koi haani nahi pohchne dunga urmila""said laxman
Urmila blinked her eyes innocently at him and tried to get away from his embrace but laxman suddenly hugged her making her gasp""sumitranandan yeh aap kya kr rhe hai.. Koi dekh lega.. Kripya chode muje""but he held her even tighter
""to dekhne dijiye mila qki aap meri hai.. Sirf meri.. Koi dusht aapko mujse alag nhi krega vishwas kijiye mera"" said laxman making urmila relax a bit in his srms
Slowly she hugged him back tears automatically pouring out of her eyes
Laxman slightly parted from her wiping her tears away nodding a no at her.. At that very moment someone clear his throat
Both turned around startled only to find ram standing their with a lopsided smile at his face
""bhaiya""
""jijashree""
Both said at same time
With his eyes ram urge them to continue
Urmila looked down blushing and quickly ran away from their hiding her blushing face making both brothers smile
Ram pat laxman's back and said "" pitashree se kal hi iss vishay me baat krni pdegi.. Akhir tumhe meri dulaari ko apna jo bnana hai""
With that both brothers hug each other waiting for sun to shine in their life...

EndπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhargavii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, I really liked it, lakshmila are stress free πŸ‘πŸ€—
SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice!!!! I loved the fresh concept... Loved it.. And Lakshmila rocks.. Keep it up!
Love_pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's really sweet. Awesome job.
Loved it.
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
a good one πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

liked laxman in this
rati_pandya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS. Don't stop this. Please continue
moviefan-pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely OS, do keep writing more. And lakshmila is awesome!!!
Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Nice concept
Loved it
πŸ‘πŸ‘
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good job Minu :)
Update ASAP :)