IshRa OS: And it continued. (5th May)

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww.

This was sweet. Loved it. Made me quite emotioanal.. to think that we might actually get something like this in a few months, years ever. I just hope IshRa will be together when that happens. Only complain is, there was a lack of touching for my liking πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Could've let them kiss at the end πŸ˜† And I wanted more😭 Moe conversation...more of IshRa.. it was really sweet and I loved it!

Fav line: chheenk yahan maarti hai, tere murugan ko vahan yaad karna padta hai unhe

made me rofl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can't tell you how happy I am that inspiration has kicked back in for you πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ I've loved your work always and waited to read something from you and lately finally got to read so much from you πŸ˜³

We've all been waiting to read some light hearted, sweet and pleasing story because of how intense everything, every discussion and story these days is and honestly this was the best we could have got and thank you for writing. This wasn't diabetic AT ALL. It was overwhelming like I said, got me emotional and warm. 

To think that between all the mess, pain and separation there is always a possibility that everything will be okay once again. That IshRa will reunite and all the kids will share a roof and be part of one family again is a good feeling to look forward to. Thanks for giving a slice of all that to us now. πŸ˜†

What's there not to love here. IshRa are their stupid, foolish, loving, bickering pair that can't get through one conversation without throwing one liners at each other. And I'd have them no other way. I've loved reading all the hilarious conversations they were having, with Raman in full form πŸ˜† You know Raman the most I think, and so well that you literally voice him the way he is. 

I simple adore how you've written every relation here. Raman the protective, loving and doting father whose comforting his princess on the biggest day of her life. IshRa sharing her fears and helping her sort them. A mature Adi whose the best brother and son, who teases everyone but then takes on responsibility the moment he knows its needed. Pihu as the dramatic and cheesy youngest sibling πŸ˜† 

IshRa are a wonderful, promising pair... with so much to delve into and write about. But what always charms is the way they can comeback from anything and be together. They've been to hell and back. Them and even their kids ...but when you write something so positive about a future for these characters where things would go the right way, the good way..and you write it so well...I can't ever get enough of it. This was so good, I didn't want it ending. 

Love you for this πŸ€— I hope you're constantly inspired. 
Edited by -Anku- - 8 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

RES☺️

----------

EDITED

To think that there's gonna be a point in the near future wherein all this will translate into reality kinda makes me senti

The only thing, other than to see Ishra's love and passion rekindle, that excites me about the post leap phase, is that now these two will be parents to grown up children! It's actually overwhelming to realise that there will come a day when Ru will settle into her own life ... moving away from her Ishimaa-Papa ...

Their little girl will grow up!!

Ah and Adi. This boy has grown and hasn't he matured. Gosh he's so sensible; genuinely come a long, long way from that misguided brat that he once was! I feel so happy to see his growth. He's the perfect big bro... just like my Bhai!

Pihu as always; the little nautanki. However, what really tugged at my heartstring was the manner in which Puttar and Biwi calmed and reassured their princess.

Also, how you've kept IshRa's character sketches' intact deserves praise. The naughtiness, the baat baat pe jhagadna, it's so them. They are lovable just the way they are and what I love the most about them is that they aren't all lovey dovey; it sets them apart!

This was a treat to read Nidoo, well done darling!Edited by Badtameez_Dil_1 - 8 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beautiful😳
Flirty puttar at 50πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
"Matlab pihu sabse choti Nahi rahegi"πŸ˜‰
-Atii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Updated above. Edited by -Atii- - 8 years ago
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its awsm ..so lovely OS..
At first i got scared ishita is getting married to M..πŸ˜†...
Ruhi is getting married ..
Raman is still the same...teasing taunting n flirting with wifey ..
He is so possessive for his all girls...
He doesnt like mani's name even...hehe
Loved their advises to ruhi...
Pihu toh hai hi drama queen...
Puttar's last line...he still wants one more...πŸ˜†...
Loved it !!
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg...this was so sweet and so lovely
Ishralicious and super adorable 
Loved it

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww..this one is so beautiful..Ishra as they will be..sigh..somethings never change and so is Our IshRa..
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update.
very nicely written.
i read it twice.
love this story a lot.
loved ishra.