Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
kya karein, i think smara also made me a target.
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey all
anyone else was so happy when Ram spoke back to Sita regarding the Crow incident. She cant just think shes right everytime. If she had told him, all that wouldnt have happened.
Also, when she asked "aap mijse naraaz ho" I was thinking in my head what the heck do u think? Teri aarti tori karo ga ab

Edited by JeeLeZaraa - 8 years ago
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adn0sShXH3E
Promo for lakshman cutting her nose off
this is highly unfair! How is this Lakshmans fault. I really hope Ram stands up for his brother in this topic.
Edited by JeeLeZaraa - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ok, so now we are in on Shurpi the stalker 😆 Btw, I did an account of how Sita might solve this issue here. Enjoy

So Rama goes out of his way not to touch Shurpanakha, and then Sita asks him whether Shurpi was beautiful, before a disclaimer pravachan that it was not wrong to admire other beautiful women, just wrong to cross their maryada!!! While I'm not a fan of the extrapolation of Lakshman Rekha into Maryada Rekha, for ⭐️Sita, I'll make an exception. Since the original Sita was suspected by Ayodhya subjects of being unchaste - and hence her exile - ⭐️Sita is turning it around by suspecting Rama of doing just that. Brilliant

When Shurpi was drowning, Rama sent an arrow that altered the depth of that lake and brought her out. Then she wants him to touch her? I wonder whether ⭐️Shurpi was reborn as one of Krishna's wives, so that her dream could be realized?

Precap shows Maya suspecting that Vali is not dead or else Mayavi would have returned by now. Only problem - wouldn't Mayavi have run into the issue of exiting the cave, which Sugreev had blocked w/ a rock?

P.S. When was it ever Rama's philosophy that people aren't bad, only their actions are?
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
i think it's utkarsh's philosophy used in jalandhar track of dkdm.
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Watched an epi after a loong time. Nothing has changed,StarSita is as puffed up as ever.
Shurpi is portrayed as seductive,ugh.

Does Sita really ask Ram about the lady s beauty or are the cv s taking us for a ride.
The only saving grace seemed Shri Ram himself!!!!!

rebecca6 thumbnail
Just watched the promo of lakshman and surpanakha. The way they use the word 'apmaan' seems as though they r comparing this to draupadi's apmaan in mahabharat. Surpanakha was punished for trying to attack Sita...it was not meant as an insult. Seems that whoever is writing these episodes haven't read ramayan. It is becoming unbearable to watch the way they r spoiling the characters of this beautiful epic.
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Now StarSita is giving bhaashan in promos too!!!!!!!
Edited by peepli - 8 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
the shurpi vs seeta confrontation is now on hold. malyavan told meghnaad how lankesh was defeated by baali.
Arijit007 thumbnail
undoubtedly, skr's ravan is a smart villain and he is right about baali being alive.