Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

In today's episode, it was shown ki Simran sees Aditya's missed call in Ria's phone at 12 night. So she checked her phone and saw Aditya's message which was like- "Thanks Ria for giving another chance to our relationship". So she is like- Damn I have to contact Sumedh Sir and talk to Ria.

And Amy is not out. She should have been and Rahul should have been in her place. But Magic.😆 CVs are behaving as if they have lost track! And Suri was gayab today- she wasn't even shown today to see off the kids.

thanks. knowing simran, tubelight will not click that because ria lied to her, she blames jogi and suri for nothing 😆
I think suri was not there yesterday and if that is the case, sangeeta busy with something and hence the soty track changed??!!!!!!!!!
arey_bhai thumbnail
Honestly Speaking, the CVs have made the mockery of the show. I am noticing this in last 3-4 episodes. In my opinion, minister wala track was totally unneeded. Cultural ke baad sharafat se Survivor Round dikhate. Parvarrish ka CID bana Diya hai. And Rahul is still a mystery, whether he is still on the show or not. My views have changed, this SOTY track is going nowhere. Mujhe Negative vibes jaisa feel Ho rha h ! It seems Sony is show ke sath Sautela behaviour krrha h !!!
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arey_bhai

Honestly Speaking, the CVs have made the mockery of the show. I am noticing this in last 3-4 episodes. In my opinion, minister wala track was totally unneeded. Cultural ke baad sharafat se Survivor Round dikhate. Parvarrish ka CID bana Diya hai. And Rahul is still a mystery, whether he is still on the show or not. My views have changed, this SOTY track is going nowhere. Mujhe Negative vibes jaisa feel Ho rha h ! It seems Sony is show ke sath Sautela behaviour krrha h !!!

Exactly! No promos. Show ka kuch bhi kar rahe hai! SOTY ke beech mein all this is just unwanted. Accha khaasa SOTY dikha ke khatm kar dete track! Aur ab toh hadd hi ho gayi- Rahul ko hi gayab kara diya. I guess CVs bhi sure nahi hai woh kya kar rahe hai!
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Rahul is actually out. In yesterday's episode Jogi said Khurrana's probability to win is 2 out of 6 and Amy Abhid Ria and Adi are all :/
arey_bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish_Rubles

Rahul is actually out. In yesterday's episode Jogi said Khurrana's probability to win is 2 out of 6 and Amy Abhid Ria and Adi are all :/

Actually makes sense. May be it's right !!!
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arey_bhai

Actually makes sense. May be it's right !!!

Yes but what doesn't make sense is the fact the Amy was 7th in the Cultural Round and Rahul 6th. Infact Amy's name itself wasn't announced in the ranking. So logically, she should have been out. But no- Apparently the CVs have eliminated Rahul from SOTY. That is why I was saying ki they should have acknowledged it somehow by saying- Rahul withdrew due to personal reasons or something like that.😊
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yes but what doesn't make sense is the fact the Amy was 7th in the Cultural Round and Rahul 6th. Infact Amy's name itself wasn't announced in the ranking. So logically, she should have been out. But no- Apparently the CVs have eliminated Rahul from SOTY. That is why I was saying ki they should have acknowledged it somehow by saying- Rahul withdrew due to personal reasons or something like that.😊

Ikr but we were also thinking na that Rahul may come to jungle on his own maybe he was unavailable for shoot but no thats not the case. CVs shouod have done what you mentioned, like they did to the guy on who's place jassi entered soty.
Sillly people but now that there are a total of 6 and they are all, rahul is officially out