NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys, I just saw a pic posted by Aamir Dalvi(Sumedh Sir). They were in the bus- and the caption had "On the way to survivor round", and it had everyone - Jogi, Ria, Jassi, Aditya, Amy, Abhid and the Coach. But Rahul was missing. Also, in Jiten's Vlog, Sushant(Rahul) was missing in the bus wala scene and the jungle wale scene. He was just there in the scene where they all were in uniform- i.e- the day when the minister's arrival in the school was shown. So IDK- maybe Sushant will be unavailable so now CVs will show that Rahul's parents withdrew his name because the school wasn't taking the responsibilty for the trip or something.
Shee yaar :'(
I just hope I'm wrong. I SO wanted the Rahul-Jassi track! Atleast wanted him to confess. And aise achanak uska role khatm karenge toh shee yaar. :|

Btw Amy is still in the competition. Matlab Cultural Round se koi nahi gaya. Kuch bhi yaar, CVs. 😆 They eliminated students in other rounds like plenty, and 2nd last round mein koi nahi eliminate kiya. Lol.😆😆😆
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yea even i noticed rahul wasnt there
looks like cvs are changing tracks again 😲
maybe they wanted amy abhid till the end who knows 😆
i think cvs want aditya n jassi together lookd like it 😛😆
SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think sushant is busy with his martial art training
He n jiten has posted some pics toh may be he wasn't available but m very much sure ki I have seen him in jungle
I think when jiten was talking to sanjay I have seen sushant toh may be bus trip par available na ho n they will shoot his part later because that shoot (jiten's vlog one) was off screen
Bhavika was sitting behind n using her phone n amy was roaming in the bus toh that wasn't on screen
Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
or could be rahul is minister's son or grandson so keeping him safe 🤣
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

or could be rahul is minister's son or grandson so keeping him safe 🤣

Nahi the CVs didn't even acknowledge it. Aaj ke episode mein dikhaya ki the 6 finalists- Jassi, Aditya, Amy, Jogi, Ria and Abhid along with Sumedh Sir go to the forest for the Survivor Round.
Rahul ko gayab kar diya. Atleast if Sushant is qutting the show, CVs should have shown something ki his parents forced him to withdraw or he withdrew due to personal reasons.
And if Sushant hasn't quit and Rahul magically appears after 2-3 days, still it won't make sense kyuki why didn't no one- literally no one asked about him while going to this survivor round. I guess the CVs think we, viewers are too dumb!
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

Rona hai mujhe uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuu

Sacchi yaar. Even if the CVs had acknowledged it by saying "Haan his parents forced him to withdraw his name or he withdrew his name from SOTY due to personal reasons", fir bhi chal jata. Abhi such an exit is kind of insulting. CVs ko lage ya na lage, Rahul's character was really accepted and loved by many Parvarrish S2 fans and Insta mein there are fanpages for him and Rahul-Jassi's jodi.
And ab achanak se gayab kar diya. Hadd hai CVs. Why are they haphazardly changing tracks?! Pehle SOTY ke beech mein yeh Minister wala kaand and then Sumedh ka character confused kar diya- aur ab Rahul ko gayab kar diya. Matlab kuch bhi!
aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is the name of the actor playing Rahul?
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasaxena3

What is the name of the actor playing Rahul?

Sushant Mohindru.😊
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
look guys whos stalking us😆🤣🤣
parvarish2 FC @ParvarishF

Calling naucholic,sonal,lizzie, sk,anjali and other IF say a hi heretumlog yeh handle follow karte ho mujhe pata hai

0 retweets0 likes
Retweet
More
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

look guys whos stalking us😆🤣🤣

parvarish2 FC @ParvarishF

Calling naucholic,sonal,lizzie, sk,anjali and other IF say a hi heretumlog yeh handle follow karte ho mujhe pata hai

0 retweets0 likes
Retweet
More

Arrey waah! 😆 Hum toh famous ho gaye😆
Btw I don't follow the handle. Guess there is some other NAUCholic out there in Twitter. I'm not active on Twitter and neither my username is that in Twitter.😊😊😊
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago