Aditya Redij to be paired opposite Amrita Rao TOI ARTICLE

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Aditya Redij to enter 'Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai'

Aditya Redij

Aditya Redij, who will be seen opposite Amrita Rao, will play a business tycoon in the TV show 'Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai'. The show will soon take a short time leap of three months and Aditya will join the cast post that. The leap will mark Eijaz's exit. He recently entered the show to play the hero opposite Amrita. A source associated with the show informs, "Kalyani (played by Amrita) learns that Eijaz is married through Protima (Resshmi Ghosh). Aditya's character and look will be inspired by Fawad Khan's character from the movie 'Khoobsurat'."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
TFS dear! :)
IMO, Aditya's acting is ok but Eijaz's acting is superlative!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

TFS dear! :)
IMO, Aditya's acting is ok but Eijaz's acting is superlative!

agree hope they say that it was a lie and vikrant is not married.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pairing of Ejaz with Amrita is perfect. They have rocking chemistry. Why CVs want to introduce the new character?
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
omg what is this man i don't want eijaz to leave this show i think vikrant and kalyani is the best couple in this show. i already don't like this guy. another favorite couple of mine will have incomplete love story
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs. Eliaz was good, Aditya will be good as well.. Not sure how impressive will be a business tycoon character though ðŸ˜•

Eliaz's character was always supposed to be a cameo.. What I don't understand is why they are bringing so many men in Kalyani's life..
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I absolutely loved Aditya in Preeto. So I am sure he'll do a fine job here as well. But question is if they wanted Kalyani to ultimately have a love life & settle down, why not with Vikrant?
Sigh. I was OK with Kalyani being single post Vikrant's exit.. that gave me some hope..but now that they are introducing a new ML, I feel sad at the thought of Vikrant/Kalyani not being endgame. How can the makers constantly deny that this show is not based on Lata/Asha's lives? It so clearly is. Even this new character is.

Nonetheless, loving this show. Looking forward to the new twists & turns in both sisters' lives.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Will Kalyani ever get married in this show???
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing...😊
Loved Eijaz as Vikrant very much...interesting to see him with Amrita...😊
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Will Kalyani ever get married in this show???

Lataji never got married so I always assumed that Kalyani will not get married either. But now with another ML being introduced, she might. Let's see what's in store.