Sumedh Sir- Positive or Negative?

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So in today's episode, there were mixed shades of Sumedh Sir.
Is he a secret agent, and tried to hush away Jassi's gun-wala guy theory- because he doesn't want to cause a havoc among public- but wants to catch not just these guys but their Mastermind too.?

Or is he one among them? Is he one among the Assassins, and that is the reason he hushed Jogi's Tattoo theory or Jassi's claim on seeing the guy with a gun?

And The Survivor Round in SOTY. Guess Sumedh has some other agenda to this round other than SOTY- either postive or negative. Hope zyada bada kaand na ho.
Btw, so it means the cooking round(home science round) has been scrapped off.
Looking forward to this Survivor round.

Btw yeah! In today's episode, it was revealed ki the Minister Assassins and Jogia's stalker group is the same.
Raj is the family doctor of the Minister. And hence, the group is stalking the Guptas- and thus Ria. And maybe Jogi just got included because those days, he was often seen with Ria.😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for highlights. I do hope sumedh is positive and might be secret agent but them doubt comes to mind if he is an agent, then why he came well ahead of final round? did he knew minister was going to be chief guest in final round so that no one doubt him and take him as an outsider coach? then what about Ms Saxena?? is she working with sumedh??
CV's really throwing googlies 😆
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i think when that guy who was claiming to be mcd inspector😛 they actually showed a blured image of the mastermind😲 i think mastermind is a curly harierd guy i mite be wrong 😆😕
wasnt the minister name dharamraj ghosai 🤣 but the anchor 😆called him 🤣 ramanath😛 y do they keep changing the names big blooper 🤣
lol ria is soo clueles when she was asking has dad gone to minister 🤣
so bodyguard is involved thats for sure who else is involved 😕
it was so weird and funny😆 sumedh sir jumping over minister🤣 the most funny scene ever🤣 🤣🤣
bechara minister uncle😛 ko heart attack ho gaya 🤣🤣
NAUCholic thumbnail
@S.K- True. The CVs have indeed been throwing googlies and bouncers too😆
Also, forgot to add. Just as Jassi shouted gun, Sumedh jumped over the minister-looking as an attempt to save him- and it looked more like how the Police guys/Bodyguards quicky pounce and cover the person they are protecting.
And then, when the minister looked at his face, he recognized him and asked- "Sumedh?!? Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?"
Wonder how they know each other.

What confuses us in the theory of him being positive is the Survivor round. It looked as if he had some hidden agenta behind it- but maybe it is to set a bait for the mastermind or something- or genuinely he was doing his job as a coach and selector, planning to set a tough competition- just thinking about the competetion. But the Princi warned him that isn't it too risky- 3 days in a forest- but ultimately the Principal agreed.
Also, He was in the beginning- and then he disappeared for the academic round- and then again withdrew after Jogia kaand- and then agrees to stayback. Though his disappearance during Academic Round was because his role had gotten over in real, and then Aamir Dalvi was brought back on public demand- but I guess the CVs will now work out a new logic to all of this.
I just hope he stays positive.
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

i think when that guy who was claiming to be mcd inspector😛 they actually showed a blured image of the mastermind😲 i think mastermind is a curly harierd guy i mite be wrong 😆😕

wasnt the minister name dharamraj ghosai 🤣 but the anchor 😆called him 🤣 ramanath😛 y do they keep changing the names big blooper 🤣
lol ria is soo clueles when she was asking has dad gone to minister 🤣
so bodyguard is involved thats for sure who else is involved 😕
it was so weird and funny😆 sumedh sir jumping over minister🤣 the most funny scene ever🤣 🤣🤣
bechara minister uncle😛 ko heart attack ho gaya 🤣🤣

Yeah even I noticed the name wala blooper- but then I thought I heard wrong. Glad that I wasn't the only one who noticed it.😆😆😆
Also, Ria😆 She even looked SO bichaari and confused when Simran was telling her not to bring strangers inside the house and ask for ID proof.😆
Yeah the bodyguard(Tattoo wala guy) and then the one in blue shirt/suit , who brushed past Jassi when she was going with the flowers, who phoned the gun wala guy- both are involved. I wonder who is The Secret Mastermind, abhi! Too much confusion.😆😆😆
SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This whole minister thing is like a khichdi...everything is so messy
1. Sumedh positive or negative?
2. Involvement of Gupta's?
3. Involvement of school kids?
4. Sumedh as an undercover cop?
5. Raj's involvement?
Matlab everything is so messed up
Waiting for a nice track

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SONAL30

This whole minister thing is like a khichdi...everything is so messy

1. Sumedh positive or negative?
2. Involvement of Gupta's?
3. Involvement of school kids?
4. Sumedh as an undercover cop?
5. Raj's involvement?
Matlab everything is so messed up
Waiting for a nice track

yea this is all a big khichdi 😛
confused abt sumedh sir 😕
gupta and school kids woh cvs hi jaane 🤣
raj involvement maybe 😲
i guess this isnt 😆 enough for the cvs
i saw video posted by jiten who plays aditya
in that theyre all in a jungle and jassi and aditya are handcuffed together 😆
so that imply the rest would be like this 😉😆
riya maybe with rahul )😕
jassi and aditya 😕
jogi amy and abhid together who knows 😲

SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

yea this is all a big khichdi 😛
confused abt sumedh sir 😕
gupta and school kids woh cvs hi jaane 🤣
raj involvement maybe 😲
i guess this isnt 😆 enough for the cvs
i saw video posted by jiten who plays aditya
in that theyre all in a jungle and jassi and aditya are handcuffed together 😆
so that imply the rest would be like this 😉😆
riya maybe with rahul )😕
jassi and aditya 😕
jogi amy and abhid together who knows 😲

why ria with rahul dear
Nooo
Gandhi baat gandi gandi gandi gandi gandi baat
Only Jogia❤️
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ in jungle track could be they are kidnapped during task???1!! jassi and adi love story will develop from there??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^ in jungle track could be they are kidnapped during task???1!! jassi and adi love story will develop from there??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooho. Interesting then.😉 Though I ship Rahul-Jassi, jungle mein kidnapping. Nice😆 Matlab maybe they are intending to kidnap Jassi but Aditya ko bhi saat mein baand diya toh package.😆 If that happens, matlab SOTY would be extended and the finale round will be re-conducted.