Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

@Anjali- In my ff, Rahul isn't world famous exactly. Becuase doctors ko med circle wale jaante hai. Like normal people like us never keep a tab on who are the most gifted docs in the world- honestly I don't even know who is the best doc here in Mumbai :P

But yeah- Med circle ke peeps know it. So Rahul is quite famous in the med circle. But I can't say if Jassi knows him or not- because fir woh spoiler dena hoga :PπŸ˜†
Matlab I want to put it in detail in one of the coming chapters- so yaha bataungi toh feel kharab hoga :P
And haan- Rahul sees her face and gets shocked, I just detail mein described his reaction on seeing her- face went pale and all- and he acts immediately- which I'll be putting in the next chapter.

And btw I'm taking your permission- I'm thinking of using a bit- just a tiny bit of your OS- Sweetest Parting - in my story- like for the flashback. Justtt a tiny bit - I promise, if you allow. If you're okay with it. If not, chalega I'll make up something else- but yeah- I promise you it is just a tiny bit(I'll pm you agar you want to know which bit) and give credits also. Please say yes.πŸ˜†

ha ha its OK babezzz.
Juz mention in the part .u plan to take up
Inspired from : Anjali : Sweetest Parting :)

I am looking forward to it. N now I am damn I mean damn excited about next part. Soon I am gonna update.

umm. Yeah not world famous but if in same profession well acknowledged doctors tend to know each other ..I meant that if they both are in same field they might have a hint about each other...
May be. your story baby. I would love to be a contributor ..
I am also planning an update for mine may be tomorrow.

I am so missing sushant .
googled him up. He was in big's tedhi medhi family. I am gonna watch the show now www. as soon as my exam wrap up this month
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Naucholic: awesomest...
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Waiting... Jaldi likho next chapter
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Anjali- Yeah he kinda had the main role in Tedi Medi Family. And he looks different in that. Matlab more like the cool/crazy/idiotic big bro types. And he used to look younger in that because of his hairstyle. Bohot cute hai usmein. Parvarrish mein he cut his hair to suit the schoolboy look.

And yeah- in my ff, I'm not denying that Jassi knows about him now. Just that I can't tell it now because I want to write about it in detail in one of the coming chapters. Abhi yaha pe if I tell about if she knows him or not, kahani ka feel kharab hoga. Isliye I'll dedicate a good portion of a chapter to explain that. Pakka.

And Thank You SOOO much for allowing me to use a part from your OS. I'll pakka give you credits.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Naucholic: awesomest...
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Waiting... Jaldi likho next chapter

Thank you so muchπŸ˜ƒ I'll update soon and pm you!😊😊😊
Toshiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OK firstly I m really sorry for late comment my xams r approaching so I m lil busy in that...and yaar first part was wonderful..πŸ‘πŸ‘...u r an amaznggg writer...though last part was scary...I m dying to read the second part...pls pls pls updateee soon and pm me...jldi update kroo plsssπŸ˜‰
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toshiii

OK firstly I m really sorry for late comment my xams r approaching so I m lil busy in that...and yaar first part was wonderful..πŸ‘πŸ‘...u r an amaznggg writer...though last part was scary...I m dying to read the second part...pls pls pls updateee soon and pm me...jldi update kroo plsssπŸ˜‰

Thank you sooo much.πŸ˜ƒ
I'll update soon and pakka PM you.😊😊😊
mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Please keep writing'...its so interesting

---------------15 years later--------------

"15 years. Damn. Time flies. Indeed.
Feels like it all happened yesterday. How I saw her for the first time. She was about to fall and I had to help her out(smiles). Harr baar koi na koi problem mein fhass jaati thi. Problems jaise bestie tha uska(chuckesπŸ˜†) . There wasn't even a single SOTY round in which she didn't have any problems. Yet she dealt with all of them and won over them. That was one of the things about her. Sherni thi woh(smiles).
The first day I met her. That was a big day for her. That was the day she got selected for SOTY. We all thought, 'Yaar! Yeh toh bheegi billi hai. Zyada se zyada Academic Round tak rahegi.'
Little did we know then, that this shy girl, who was always seen under the shadow of her Veera, who was always teased by her classmates as 'Mummaji's girl', would walk away with the coveted SOTY trophy.
Little did I know then, that this girl would walk away with my heart.
Where are you? Meri Sherni."

Rahul thought, while sipping a cup of tea, in his cabin.
It was a tiring day for Dr.Rahul Mehta. 36 hour long stretches of work was not at all a new thing, nor a big deal, for him. What made the day overwhelming, was the 14 hour long brain surgery of an eight year old kid, Jamie Carter. The surgery was a successful one.
There was just two hours left for the sun to rise. Hence he decided to stay back at his cabin rather than driving home.

Age and nationality did not lay barriers big enough, to stop Dr. Rahul Mehta, from becoming one of the most renowned and gifted neurologist surgeon of England. He is an inspiration to many because of what he has achieved and done at this young age, and his dedication to work was well known. His research on neurotransplantation was doing great. He recently gave a speech on the same, in the Annual Medical Convention, held at The Harvard University, USA. He never stopped learning and believed in applying anything and everything that he as ever learnt to save a life. He made some great friends here at London, which also included some of his colleagues at The LGS Hospital.
Life was good. It was just as he wished for. Except for one thing- the presence of one person in his life. Jasvinder Khurrana, his Sherni- Jassi. He missed her. Her absence made him feel like he has nothing despite everything. All he wishes for is to see her once, yet he frets away from making an attempt to contact her. A strange feeling stops him to do so- a mixed feeling of the guilt of breaking a promise and a strange fear.
Yet he never shows the sadness infront of others. He never laments. All he wishes for is her happiness- wherever she is, he just wants her to stay happy.

( Few kilometers away from the hospital)

"What was that huge sound... All I remember is a strong yellow light. The conference...I need to get there...Where am I? Why are my hands red? Why is it all blurred? Glass pieces...blood... Ouch! What is this tinge pain in my head? What is wrong? I should get up...and rush...to...Why is it all getting...dark?..."

After some time, at the LSG Hospital.

"DR. MEHTA! EMERGENCY AT OT No. 3! ACCIDENT CASE"
The voice from the intercom exclaimed.

"On my way, Mrs. Watson."!
Rahul grabbed his coat and ran towards OT No. 3.

On his way to the OT, Rahul noticed the rushing of staff to and from the OT. Judging by the equipements, the rushing of staffs and the urgency in Mrs. Watson's voice, Rahul knew, that the patient's condition must be very serious. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door of Operation Theatre No. 3, and rushed towards the patient.

It was a horrifying sight, even for someone like Rahul and the other staff there, who were accustomed on seeing such sights.
As he moved inwards the room, the colour of his face started disappearing. He couldn't believe his eyes. His face became white as a sheet. His body grew cold. His heart sank. He could feel shivers running down his spine.
The face he longed to see the most throughout this 15 years, the face he longed to see when he woke up every morning, the face he longed to see before he closed his eyes at night, was right in front of him. Covered with blood, nearly lifeless.

********End of Chapter 1*******

Word Count: 1

NAUCholic thumbnail

Haan actually doubt mein hu ki Aditya ke saat triangle daalke Rahul-Jassi endgame rakhu ha fir sirf Rahul-Jassi rakhu.
Isliye I have thought 2 storylines for each. Doubt yeh hai ki konsa daalu.πŸ˜†
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not so in for a triangle but your story I would read it anyways because I loved the plot...
So waiting for update
Asad08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg it's so good loved it plz update soon and pm me if possible