Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shwetaphadke

Very interesting...loved the story gng very smooth n nice...update soon...waiting...😊👏

Thank u..
Ur appreciation means a lot..
Will do
WhiteNoise thumbnail
*Chapter 7*
The horrific sound of my phone woke me up from my dreamless slumber.Who the heck is calling me this early.I looked at screen to see coach calling me.Is their was a practice today?? No ,the practice starts from tomorrow.
"Yes , coach"
I said answering the calling.
"Look Rey ,i won't beat the bush around.The thing is that we need someone extra ordinary for guiding you all about bowling and fielding to win this WC.Everyone knows , no one is better than Mr.Shergill in that department.I mean comeone, he is a true legend.So coming straight to the point ,you have to talk to him into coaching you all"
He said in one breath.Woah!! Straight forward much, but There is a problem.
"But Coach,Mr.Shergill doesn't coach anymore"
I said confused.Mr.Shergill is one of a hell stubborn man, nobody i mean nobody can get him to coach.So this is where Kriya got her stubbornness from.
"That's why i called you Rey.Talk to him about that"
he said with a finality in his tone.
"But..."
I tried reasoning him but he hanged on me.What???.
How will I do that?? Why can't Swayam do that.He is his son , afterall.I decided to go to Shergills house, for giving it a try.Maybe i could meet Kriya too.Arrghh!! Rey what are you thinking.Stop!!.
-----------------------------------------------
I pressed the doorbell, anxiousness seeping into my veins.Why was i nervous??.Maybe about talking to Mr. Shergill, i tried telling my heart that but the real reason was something else.I was anxious about facing kriya after her drunken incident.
As usual Shyam kaka opened the door.
"Is Mr.Shergill home??"

"Sahab is in his study but Some came to meet him.So you can wait in the hall"
He anwered and stepped aside.I was roaming through the corridor passing my time when her voice came.
" Just leave the damn team,Godammit"
She sounded angry and almost desperate.What is she talking about??Bad Manners Rey.
"Tiger, you know i can't.Leave it"
Sway calm voice answered.I tried to listen more of their conversation but Shyam kaka came out of nowhere and said
"You can meet him now"
I went away from there having no other choice
"Ahh Rey!!! Its good you are here, i was going to call you"
He said.He was in a good mood , i noticed.Might agree to coach us.
" Why Sir, may i ask you"
I tries to be formal with her.It was very awkward considering his son was best friend of mine.
"Stop with formalities, call me Ranveer.I want to let you know that you might be the Captain for this WC"
He laughed, his unusually happy mood glinting.It was very weird to see a brooding man ,smiling.Then i focused on his words which left me speechless.Captain and me,uh-huh.

"What about Swayam??"
I asked.I cannot be the captain,it would totally ruin our friendship.No ,i can't afford that.Wait!! Am i missing something here?? .Hell yeah.Kriya was also saying swayam to leave the team.Cricket team.
"What about him,Rey.Captains change, this is the rule"
He said easily as if removing his son from captains position is a piece of cake for him.Didn't he felt bad for his son.I decided to deal with this matter later on .As of now ,a more serious matter is waiting.
"I would be honoured but i was here to ask you to guide us for WC.To make us unbeatable"
I said.A frown appeared on his face.
"I don't coach "
He replied in a straight tone.
"But"
i tried to make him understand our position.but he cut me off.
"Leave it,Rey"
Finality clear in his voice.His mood darkening a bit.Something told me that its because of his personal reasons.Everyone is cutting me off today, nobody wants to listen me.

"Dad ,I want keys of S..."
She abruptly stopped after seeing me.I was starlet to see her.But i guess her dad understood her as he gave her a key.I don't have time to discuss all this with her and i need to talk to kriya about swayam.She left from there without even looking at me.
"It was nice meeting you,Mr. Sher...umm Ranveer"
I hurried after kriya.
"Hey kriya"
I tried talking to her.
"Yes"
She said not meeting my eyes.What happened to her.Is she back on cold looks with me.God !!This girl is more confusing than the Bermuda Triangle mystery.
"Are you avoiding me ??"
I directly questioned her, my brain was tired of all this sh*t.
"What?? No"
She said a bit too quickly.
"Actually i wanted to say Thank u and Sorry for last night"
She looked embarrassed.Her antiques were utterly cute.Cute!! No rey , you don't describe girls as cute,Remember.I reminded myself.
"Awww.That's so cute.Kriya Shergill embarrassed to say thank you"
I smirked at her ,afterall i have a reputation to keep up.Her nose flared at my comment.I should have known it.
"Don't call me cute and saying thank you or Sorry are part of etiquettes, which obviously you don't know at all"
She countered.Her fierce side back on track.It feels weird to say but i like her fiery side.My gaze lingered on her dog tag which was adorning her neck, it was intriguing a letter or word was embedded on it.I guess she caught my gaze and quickly hide it inside of her shirt.
"What was that??"
"Nothing that you should know"
"And why would be that?"
" Don't .Just don't"
It was like i was back to square one.Her one line comebacks and cold attitude was back.But she still has that magic in her that i almost forgot about the whole Captain fiasco.

Continued in next post

Edited by SilverDreams - 8 years ago
WhiteNoise thumbnail

----------------------------------------
I was carelessly lying on my bed, still thinking about all incidents.Kriya asking swayam to leave the team, Ranveer who was hinting that i might be the captain, her old cold attitude.Everything was still spinning in my mind.From the day Kriya has entered in my life, she never once left my mind.Her mesmorizing, hypnotic steely grey eyes imprinted in my mind.She was a puzzle that i was ready to solve.Guess what?? I should meet mom.
Oh god!! i haven't hooked up since i met her.What's wrong with me??. Wait bro , you've got an amazing opportunity.Today's Party!!!
With i started getting ready for party
------------------------------------------------
The party was on full swing, girls were looking damn hot.Girls were around me like bees to honey, i clearly knew they were crazy for me but my mind was stuck only on that one stubborn girl.
"Baby "
A girl clinged to me, i used to love it earlier but now it felt weird and irritated me to the core.I should do something to shoo off this girl.
"Rey, hii"
Sharon came to my rescue.Thank god!!. She was looking quite good in her red dress.A hand draped around her waist.Swayam.
"Hey Sharon and Swayam"
I made a puppy dog face to them and signaled them to shoo this girl off me.
"Comeon Rey ,Lets go we have work do to"
Swayam tried to make a nonsense excuse.I glared at him, his excuse was soo damn lame.
"Work, who works at party, baby??"
She looked at me, battling her eyelashes.She is irritating.
"Uh he means Mr.Shergill is calling him, you surely have heard about His anger,Right??"
Sharon covered it up.She is the best.Thank god!! Swayam has someone like her in his life.
"Yeah right.I need to go sweety"
I bitterly spat her name out of my mouth.And went away with them
"Woah!!What happened to the Rey who used to enjoy girls attention"
His eyes held a teasing glint,a mischievous smile formed onto his lips.He is gonna tease me for this till eternity.Sharon poked her elbow in his chest and warned him.Looking at them made me feel that i should always have someone on whom they can rely.
"Where is junno and vicky?"
I asked him going off the topic purposely.
"Well vicky is with Neha , i guess and juno will come with Kriya"
He answered.He will come with kriya.Why??.Is something going on between them.
All of a sudden the door opened and all the heads turned in that direction, Arjun and Kriya made their grand entry.His hand was on her waist,it stirred something weird in me.Everyone was still staring at them,i guess Her attire caught their attention.She wasn't wearing a dress like other girls but she was dressed in shorts and tank top with her usual leather black jacket.Her dog tag and ring still in their respective places.For the first time i've seen her with her hairs down, her hairs smoothly cascading down her face till her waist.She looked utterly and absolutely beautiful,without even trying.The only thing that seemed wrong was Arjun with her.They came toward us and exchange pleasantries.
I rush of anger flowed through me,my mood to party just went off seeing them together.I think i should go.
"Hey Kri, you're back"
A voice caught our attention.His face felt familiar but i couldn't pinpoint it.
"Its Kriya for you and now i regret coming back"
She spoke rudely.Her voice reaching to a new level of bitterness.Ahh i see, so she hates someone more than me.Wow.My sarcastic side showed its glimpse.
She went away to the bar.
"Sarcastic as ever"
he laughed out darkly.
"Leave her alone,Shivam"
Arjun's angry tone caught me off guard.Shivam smirked at him
"Ohh possessive Ahan.She is with you now?? Poor you ,always the second choice"
He provoked arjun.Clearly,this guy was someone who isn't on good terms with the gang.
"Shivam.Be in your limits"
This time it was swayam who spoke.
Well welcome a new mystery named Shivam.
I went toward Kriya,she was ordering alcohol.
"Woah!! You wouldn't want to loose control in your Dad's party"
I warned her.
"I need it Rey.To survive this party"
She smiled at me.Her rare ,enchanting and beautiful smile made my heart flutter in joy.
"I don't understand you kriya"
I voiced out my feelings in front of her unable to take it anymore.
"You do Rey.More than anyone else"
She whispered as she raised her glase to her lips.

Precap- "You wanna know the truth,wait i will show you the truth"
She dragged him away from there

Hope you all liked it
Feel free to criticize me
Love
A

love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! nice part ... I really loved this update
I think kriya ka koi past hai shivam ke sath
I really want to know what happened between them
Plzzz update the next part soon and thnx for the pm
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
loved d update😳
continue soonish😳
Barkha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
complicated love story its gonna be again
ahhh but its Kreya they can set any theme alive
nice amazing update
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: love-kreya

Wow! nice part ... I really loved this update
I think kriya ka koi past hai shivam ke sath
I really want to know what happened between them
Plzzz update the next part soon and thnx for the pm

Thank u..
May be...I don't know..
Will update soon..
No probs
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey bachha
sorry for late comment
coming to story
it is amazing and unique
a bit twisted yet amazing
with our cute and hot kriya
loved her attitude
every update was amazing
her bonding with everyone
whats her past??
WhiteNoise thumbnail

*Chapter 8*

"What"
I was confused by her words.I don't know.
"Nothing.Just wait and watch"
She dismissed me.Her lips slowly curving upside from the edges,a hint of smile but not a full blown smile.
"May I have your attention"
Ranveer's voice boomed from the speaker; he was standing at the centre with a mike in his hand.We all turned our attention to him.
"Well this party was originally planned for Tigers for winning the championship but as they came home the reasons kept on increasing."
A very rare smile graced his features.
"Okay.So here are they ,I am retiring from the Cricket board as well as from my company; the company shares are divided between my children so i am not CEO anymore"
Hundreds of whispers erupted listening to his news.He shushed them and continued
" Well next is,We have decided that the the team in WC will be led by Reyansh Singhania as captain"
I spit my drink, ohh this is so not happening.I got up from my seat and tried to reach him but a hand grabbed by hand.Kriya.She pulled me back and shaked her head in a no.
"And off course the homecoming of my only daughters.Okay guys I am done with my announcements now my Son would also like to make a announcement"
He laughed as Swayam came forward to have mike.Not even a single trace of sadness on his face infact he looked quite happy.Why??.
"Hello guys,well umm uh I am retiring, huh retiring is not a correct word but i am leaving the team"
What???.He was leaving thats what Kriya was asking him to do.I looked at her to see her smiling.What kind of a sister she is.I grabbed her hand and pulled up her with me in a corner.
" What the hell??"
She yelled ,her fierce voice that can melt anyone with fear did nothing to me as the matter of fact.I was caught up with rage.My friendship with Sway matter more to me
"Why did you did this??"
I asked her ,getting straight to the point.A rage building up in my mind.
"It was for his betterment"
Her calm and composed tone, provoked me.I was desperate to get a reaction out of her,even if it meant hurting her.Glimpse of old me resurfacing.
"Betterment.Yeah,destroying his career is for betterment.Wow"
i spar,still earning no reaction on her emotionless face.
"What kind of selfish sister you are??"
This was it.Something flashed in her eyes, pure rage forming inside her.
"Don't step in between ,when you don't know the way"
She was furious but i wasn't less.
"Talking in riddles haan, just to hide your selfish truth"
Her ears perked up and eyes burned in me.She caught my hand
"You wanna know the truth,wait i'll show you"
She dragged me to her car forcing me inside and slammed the door.
---------------------------------------------
Those were the most torturous 15 mins of my life.She was driving so recklessly that at each turn i literally felt my heart leaping out of my chest.God that was really terrifying.Finally we reached house, she got out of the car and forced me out to.Her hand still gripping my hand, she took me to sway' s room and opened his cupboard.I was standing just behind her ,seeing her rummaging through his cupboard.I wanted to say so many things but her anger kept me at leash.She sighed , i guess she seemed to found what she was looking.There were a few pictures in her hand.Landscapes, some were capturing nature ,rain and spring, wild animals and what not.
"Look, this is what Swayam always wanted to do.Photography.He was so passionate that you can never see him without his camera hung around his neck.Always clicking fingers"
Those were beautiful and when i say this i mean extremely marvellous,each picture telling a whole new story.He wanted to be a photographer, then why he chose cricket.I looked at kriya to fire my next question but she was lost ,up in her thoughts as if reminiscing old memories.I felt guilty, an unknown feeling weighing me down.I have done wrong.
"Sorry"
I muttered not meeting her eyes,my head hung low,ashamed.
"I was afraid that mine and his friendship will be destroyed.I was insecure.I-i -i"
I told her earnestly although stuttering a bit at the end.I wasn't comfortable in discussing about my insecurities but i told her.She looked at me,the fury was gone and replace with some thing else ; indescribable.
"I know.You surely have a big reason to be insecure"
She said still looking at me as if analysing me.Does she know??.I feel i can share everything with her.
"Wanna go back to the party"
I asked her kind of avoiding her statement.
"Nah.I hate parties.Lets go to my room otherwise swayam will flip"
She exclaimed and dragged me to her room.What's with all this dragging huh.
Her room was changed,completely changed.No pictures,painting.Nothing.She removed them i guess.
"Woah.It is changed"
"Yeah"
" Hey umm listen"
Okay so i was going to say something
"I think we started with a wrong foot.Lets me introduce myself again.I am Rey"
I said,i really want to know her, be friends with her.Sometimes it seems so easy,talking to her.She is just like that.
"HmmmRey.I am Kriya"
She smiled at me finally accepting my friendship.woah how hard i tried to be her friend.
She sat on the floor,stretching her legs,her back supported by the wall.And signalked me to do the same.
"So now as we are friends.Tell me something about you Mr.BadBoy"
She still calls me that and now i guess i have also developed a liking toward this name.It dosen't provoke me now.
I guess it was my time to confess something
"Well i have a Mom,who currently is in hospital cause she is suffering from leukemia"
There i said it.It wasn't hard talking to her while if it has been somebody else i wouldn't have thought about uttering a single word.
I stared at her waiting for her reaction.
"Oh.So how often do you meet her"
She asked.I was surprised by her question,she didn't sympathize me like others or used the words like'i can understand' She was definitely something else.
"Once in two days if i am here in Mumbai"
"Hmmm"
A sudden weigh on my shoulder got me out if my thoughts, her head peacefully resting on my shoulder.A burning sensation erupted in me.Her beautiful face without a trace of frown looked majestic

Hope you liked it
Hit the like tab and comment
feel free to criticize me
Love
A

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Will be replying to all comments soon