Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Excellent update...
Nandini's so sweet...
Mukti & navya's bond wid Nandini is gr8...
Abhi's so rude...
Manan's convo was nice...
Their marriage got fixed...
& r gttng engaged after 2 days...
Luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
shivanshisahu thumbnail
Luv ur all stories. .They all are best..bs ek dil ki bat kahu...apki sari stories m male dominance kyoun hota h..pls kabhi ek independent women having loving n vry caring life partner who is nt conservative type stories ko support kijiye...bcz we women shld do tht nhi to males ko koun smjhega
KHANSHAMA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg ...kya updates hai padh kr dil ko ek sukoon mila..i m so happy...plz nxt part do fast...
moudeb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updet dear.
plz dear next part updet soon
stey blessed keep smiling.
LovelyKat thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice story..continue soon :)
knfan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sounds so different and interesting.. Can't wait to see how story progresses for MaNan.. I am excited ..
mamalovesbalto thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi awesome beautifully written nicely narrated love the story line can't wait for next update take care keep smiling and god bless you sweetheart 😊 😛
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 2:

Next day Nyonika came to nandini's house and take her with them for shopping. Mukti and navya were selecting their dresses for engagement. They decided to match their colors with their husbands. So they were also forcing nandini. But nandini have no idea that what is manik's sherwani's color? Manik didn't even give her his number.

Nandini take mukti to corner and said "mukti kya decide kiya hai aapne, hume to ye bhi pata k manik kya pehnewale hai?" mukti looked at shockingly and said "to manik bhai ne baat nhi ki abhi tak tumse?" nandini nodded in no and mukti give his number to her and said "okay I am going jaldi se baat kro aur pu6 lo k kya pehne wale hai manik bhai?"

"pr mukti hum kaise?" nandini asked in very nervous tone. Because she never talk with any boy how can she talk to him like this?

"nandu kal tumhari sagai hai manik bhai se aur ek mahine ke baad shadi to fast I am waiting jaldi" mukti said and went from there.

Nandini dialed his number but immediately she cut phone. She did that 2 3 times. Finally she made mind and dialed his number but he was not picking up nandini was about to cut the phone but he said in his melodious voice which always make her shiver and crazy more for him.

"hello" manik said from other said and nandini was so lost In his voice so manik again said "hello" nandini came out from her trance.

"he..hello" nandini said and manik was confused because he never talk to her so he couldn't recognize her voice.

"yes.." manik said simply.

"hum nandini hain.." nandini said and manik put his pen on paper and leaned back to his chair.

"ji..boliye iss waqt aapne phone kiya hume anything important?" manik asked and opened his file and start reading in it.

"ji..ji wo mukti aur navya ne decide kiya tha k sare couples colors coordinate krna chahiye? Pr hume nhi pata k aap kya pehnewale hai yaan kon sa color hai?" she said hesitantly and closed her eyes in nervousness.

"nandini wo I was busy yesterday so I didn't check it..you can ask maa..she choose for me because hamare pass waqt nhi tha is liye humne maa ko I bol diya tha to aap maa se pu6 lijiye" manik said fixed his specs.

"ok..hum aunty se pu6 lete hain.." nandini said and wait for his answer or may be something else.

"fine..then..aur ku6 kaam hai aapko?" manik asked and nandini said no to him and manik cut the call.

Then nandini asked mukti to help her and with help of navya and mukti. They choose designer lahenga for nandini which is very coordinating manik's sherwani.

After shopping they take lunch at nandini's house and after that everyone went to house for preparation. Nandini was thinking about her life and tomorrow her life will be changed.

Next day in murthy's house everyone was from running here to there. Because last minute of preparation. After all it's a very big day for both families. Both families are very prestigious that's why all media, all top leading businessmen, politicians were invited to their party.

Nandini was looking herself in mirror and said "kya manik ko pasand aayege hum?" and she looked down in shyness. Nandini's mother came to her room and said "aww..my baby is looking like a princess. bahot pyara lag rha hai mera baccha" and nandini hugged her.

Malhotras entered with different cars and cavya also came with them. in last when manik entered with his attitude and smirk. Media were asking him questions but he ignored it and went in. manik was talking to his business friends. When his mother asked to came to stage. Manik excused himself and went to stage. Nandini came down with her mother and her cousins. Nandini was looking down she didn't have courage to look into his eyes.

Manik looked at her head to toe he just a little smiled. Then they exchanged their rings. When manik held her fingers for ring a shiver passed in her body and immediately looked to him. manik also looked at her.

After ring ceremony when nandini was about to go down but someone call her so when she turned manik looked her backside and it made him angry but he didn't say anything. Because her blouse was backless and her back was fully exposed only one string was attached to it.

Manik was drinking his wine and looking at her only with dangerous look which can make anyone scared. Nandini was talking to mukti and navya. When manik messaged navya to meet him and navya went to him. manik something said in her ear and navya give him a naughty smirk but when manik raised his eyebrow she immediately ran from there.

Nandini and mukti were talking when navya came and said "nandini hamare sath chaliye hume ku6 kaam hai?" both looked at her confusingly. But navya didn't say anything and dragged nandini with her. Nandini was so shocked when she was standing outside her room.

"navya hum yahan kyun aaye hai? Guest sare niche hai agar kisi ko pata chala na k hum upar hai to koi kya sochega?" nandini said in panicking tone. Navya opened the door and gesture her to go in room and nandini went in and navya closed the door from outside and nandini start panicking but when she turned she was so shocked.

"aa..aap yahan?" nandini said and manik turned.

"zaroori tha is liye hume aana pada yahan pr" manik said in calm tone but anger was there in his voice. Nandini felt happy that he came here to meet her specially. Manik held her hand and dragged her to mirror and made her turned.

"kya hua?" nandini asked and looked at her back but she was feeling very nervous and scared.

"ye kya pehna hai aapne?" manik said pointing to mirror.

"hum ku6 samje nhi?" nandini said in confusing tone.

"nandini look at your back is fully exposed hume bilkul pasand nhi hai aise clothes aap humse ek baar pu6 skti thi" manik said and nandini looked down and manik left her hand and she turned and looked at manik.

"hum kaise pu6te aapse k aapko kya pasand hai ya nhi? Aap ne humse baat hi kahan ki hai...aap bahot busy the aur aunty ne bhi ye dekha tha she dint say anything to I thought k aapko koi proble..problem nhi hogi" nandini said and again looked down.

Manik sighed because she was right. He came near her and opened her hair and said "it's okay next time be careful with your clothes" he only said this and went out from room, after sometime nandini also came out with sad expressions and navya understood what must be happen.

Both went down and every couple went to dance floor. Nandini's father also insists manik to join dance floor. Manik came near nandini and extend his hand for dance, nanadini looked at her mother and she nodded in yes. She held his hand and went to dance floor.

Manik encircled his hand around her waist and nandini put her hand on his shoulder. Manik entwined his hand with her hand and start moving with rhythm. nandini was reaching to his chest. Mukbhi and cavya also were dancing.

Manik little pulled her to him and whispered "I hope k apko bura nhi laga jo humne aapse kaha aapke room mein?" and nandini looked up in his eyes and nodded in no. manik smiled and after sometime everyone take their dinner and went to their house.

Days passed like this in shopping, arrangements and preparation of marriage. In all that days always nandini call him to talk to him but as usual his answer was only one "busy", they hardly talk to 10 to 15 minutes in night. But nandini never complained him for anything. In those days nandini came very close to Nyonika. Nyonika always treat mukti and nandini like her daughters.

Now only one week left for their marriage. Manik was taking one week break for marriage so he was finishing his work in his cabin when cabir knocked his door and manik smiled and said "cabir ye hamara cabin hai aur hamare cabin mein aap kab se knock krne lage" cabir smiled and came to cabin and sat on chair.

"manik what are you doing here?" cabir asked him and manik looked at him confusingly.

"matlab hum yahan apna kaam kr rhe hai" manik said and again start typing something in his laptop.

"I can see that mr.malhotra k aap apne kaam mein hai" cabir said and manik shut his laptop and said "a6a bolo kya baat hai?"

"manik tu pure din office mein hota hai aur raat ko bhi to late tak work krta hai tu nandini ko apna time deta hai yaan nhi?" cabir asked him in his serious tone. Manik didn't say anything to him coz in this whole world only cabir is the one who can ask anything to manik. his best friend, his brother everything. Abhi respects him a lot but he had no guts to ask very personal question to him but cabir is different. He can ask manik anything.

"of course hum raat mein baat krte hain nandini hume phone krti hai aur hum baat krte hai" manik said casually.

"like seriously manik nandini tuje phone krti hai aur tu kya krta hai?" cabir said and manik sighed.

"to hum kya kre cabir? bolo" manik said and get up from his chair and took two glasses and pour whisky in it and one give to cabir.

"manik nandini ek bahot a6i ladki hai navya ne bahot bataya hai muje nandini ke bare mein, tuje nhi lagta k tu apne iss rishte ko waqt hi nhi de rha hai" cabir said and manik sipped his drink.

"lekin nandini ne to humse kbhi iss bare koi shikayat nhi ki hai" manik said and cabir smiled.

"manik woe k ladki hai aur wo doosri ladkiyo ki tarah nhi hai she is very sensible and mature girl wo thodi na tumse ye kahegi k that you are not giving her time" cabir said and manik put his glass down.

"to kya kre hum cabir? humne maa ne aur abhi ne bahot hi hard work se ye sab sambhala hai aap jante hai jab papa ki death hui thi tab sab kitna critical tha lekin phir bhi humne sab manage kiya aura b jab hum ek naye rishta shuru krne jaa rhe to hum usse time den eke liye ye sab aise nhi 6od skte" manik also put his P.O.V.

"manik main ye to nhi keh rha hoon hain k tu 24 hours uske pi6e rhe but you have to understand k agar tu apne 24 hours mein sirf adha ghanta bhi dega to she will fill happy aur tu janta hai ye engagement aur marriage ke bich ka jo time hota hai wo golden time hota hai jot u almost gawan chuka hai" cabir said smilingly and continued "go boy enjoy this phase kaam to waise bhi tu 6odne wala hain nhi, I am shocked k tune ek week ka break le kaise liya?" cabir said in his teasing tone and after drink both went to his house.

Manik was thinking about nandini and cabir's advice. He thought and looked at watch it was 11 pm. So he took his car key and went from there.

Nandini was sleeping peacefully in her bed. when her phone rang first she didn't picked up but when phone again rang she get up and took her phone and when she saw manik's name she rubbed her eyes as if she was dreaming because for the first time manik call her.

She immediately picked his call and said "hello.." manik was about to cut the call but she picked up so he also said "hii..wo actually I am sorry I thought I disturb your sleep"

"no..no..hum jag rhe hai wok al subah jaldi pooja hai to is liye aaj hum call nhi kr paye" nandini explained him.

"wo..agar aapko thik lage agar aapko bura na lage to hum aapke ghar ke back side pe khade hai agar aap humse mil ske to..??" manik left his sentence.

"jee..abhi?" nandini asked and manik feel sad and said "its okay if you are feeling good than fine.."

"no..no..hum aa rhe hai aap 5 minute dijiye hume" nandini said and get down from bed and ware her slippers and wrapped shawl around her and looked herself in mirror and combed her hair. Nandini opened her room's door and stealthily she came out on backside and saw him. he was smoking and looking at sky and it was month of December so he was very black jacket and he was wearing a muffler around his neck and his specs was as usual giving him killer look. Manik looked at her and threw his cigarette on floor and crushed it with his shoe.

Nandini came near him and manik gesture her to sit on bench which was there. Nandini sat on bench and manik also sat beside her, manik entwined his finger with her and only mere touch of him make her shiver.

"hum janta hain k aap so rhi thi aur aap hamare liye yahan tak aayi Is k liye thank you so much" manik said and nandini just looked sown in shyness.

"hum aapse baat krna chahte the ku6 important" manik said in serious tone and nandini nodded in yes to continue him.

"aap humse naraz to nhi haina?" manik asked and nandini looked at him confusingly and manik continued "wo..hum aapko zyada waqt nhi de paa rhe hai na hi aapse thik se baat kr paa rhe hai pr aap janti hai k hum ek business man son eke sath ek politician bhi hai aur humne apni zindagi ko aaj tak aise hi jiya hai is liye hum aapko zyada waqt nhi de pate"

"jee..hum samjte hai appa bhi bahot busy rehte the hume bura lagta phir mumma ne samjaya k work bahot hi zyada bahot important hota hai don't worry hum aapse kbhi shikayat nhi karege" nandini said lovingly.

"thank you I was expecting this because hum jante hai k aap bahot sincere and mature girl hai aur hume pata tha you will understand me.." manik said and nandini smiled.

Manik took out small gift pack from his pocket and give it to her and said "waise hume pata nhi hai k aapko kya pasand hai but jab maine ye dekha to muje laga k aap pr bahot a6a lagega so aapke liye.." he said and nandini opened the gift and a beautiful diamond pendant with chain was there.

"bahot beautiful hai.." nandini said and traced her fingers on it.

"shayad shadi ke baad kbhi aapko aisa lage k hum aapko waqt nhi de paa rhe hai to humse apni baat share kijiyega kyun ki hume apne personal matters kisi aur ke sath discuss krna pasand nhi hai" manik said and nandini nodded in yes.

"ab hum jaye?" nandini asked and manik nodded in yes. Nandini fixed her shawl and she was about to go when he held her hand and nandini turned and asked what.

"may i?" manik asked and nandini's heart was beating fast. But she just looked down and simply nodded in yes. Bench was under a big tree in dark so nobody can see them. manik encircled his hand around her waist and pulled to him. nandini was reaching to his chest but he dint bend down. nandini closed her eyes and manik with his index finger raised her face and looked at her shivering lips.

He picked her up little from floor so he didn't have to bend down. He leaned closer to her and slammed his lips to her. A shiver pass to nandini's body and she clutched his jacket with one hand and with other she was ruffling his hair. Manik was kissing her softly and gently and lovingly. He broke the kiss when he felt her breathless and give a light peck to her lips and kissed on her forehead and put her down.

Nandini opened her eyes and she was feeling very shy so she had no courage to looked in his eyes. She said bye to him and manik said "a6a apne room mein jakar lights on kijiye hum samaj jayege k aap pahonch gyi" nandini nodded in yes and left from there smilingly.

Nandini came to her room and switch on the lights and manik saw this and went from there and nandini looked it from her window and again smile and lay down on bed thinking about their first kiss and slept after sometime.

So kaisa laga???'

I hope its up to the mark...next update wedding and uhuhu...hawww?

Comment fast and I will give you update fast..

Love you a lot...keep smiling..keep supporting...

Pm in night.

decent_20 thumbnail
AWESOME like always 😛 ah thank god k manik understand cabirs word and started enjoyning golden phase 😊
Love update though that dance scene was tooo cute
Keeep writing
Stay blessedblessed 😊
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazinggg mindblowinggg update
Manan frst kiss...cabir baba hi manik ko gyan baat skte hai...lovd it
Continue soon