Users

Frequent Posters

RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
amazing

awesome

not less than a royal castle

bt i was thinking ke d ladies in this mahal r actually pupetts of their man.. irony..who wanna live in this mahal jaha pe apni koi marjee chalti hi na ho?

Edited by KYYian - 7 years ago
meiej thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wowww!!!beautiful ❤️

Word Count: 1

parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 7 :

Nandini wake up early in morning and went to washroom. After freshen up nandini was getting ready in room. she looked at manik and walked towards him.

"manik good morning.." nandini said in low voice. But manik was in deep sleep. Nandini sat beside him and caressed his hair and said "manik pls uth jaiye maa ne aap ko bulaya tha k aap ko unse milna hai.." nandini was trying her best to wake him up. He was sleeping on his stomach shirtless. She put her hand on his back and caressed it. Manik smiled and slowly turned his side.

Nandini immediately take her hand back and get up. She was about to go but manik hold her hand and nandini shyly looked down. manik pulled her and make her fall on him. her all wet hair was covering her face. Nandini was about to get up but her nuptial chain stuck into his chain.

Manik put her hair strands behind her ear and said "dekha ye bhi nhi chate k aap humse door jaye.." nandini smiled and tried to pull out nuptial chain from chain.

"good morning.." nandini said shyly in low voice and manik in farction of second turned their side. Now nandini was beneath him. manik was staring at her beautiful face. He leaned down to her face and said "good morning aise kehte hai.." with that he slammed his lips on her. Nandini was caressing his hair and manik was kissing her. He left her when he felt her breathless.

Manik leaned down and about to kiss her again but someone knocked on the door. Manik get up from her and lay down on bed and take his mobile. Nandini fixed her sari and opened the door. A servant gave tea to nandini and nandini closed the door.

"your tea.." nandini said smilingly and manik nodded his head and take it from her. His full focus was on his mobile. Nandini was folding their bed sheet and comforter. Manik out his mobile back and after his tea, he went to bathroom. Nandini went down to help mukti and navya.

she went to kitchen and saw that mukti and navya hugging each other. Nandini thought to tease them.

"ye dekho akele akele sab pyar sirf mukti ko hume to ku6 nhi huh...?" nandini said in fake sad tone and turned her face away. Navya went to her and hugged her too and she wiped her tears.

"ab kya fayda..wo to hamare kehne pe hug kiya na apne hume.." nandini said and mukti also hugged them.

"kya hua? Sab itne serious kyun hai?" nandini broke the hug and asked them.

"ku6 nhi hua hai..apne chote se dimag pr itna zor mat dijiye nandini bhabhi.." navya teased her and nandini glared at them. at the same time servant informed that Nyonika is waiting for them.

Cabir already left in morning. Manik and abhi also went to office because of some important meeting. Nandini, mukti and navya were sitting with Nyonika on dining table. Everyone was eating silently.

"maa, hum apne ghar wapis jaa rhe hai...wo mummyji ki tabiyat thik nhi hai to hum isliye wapis jaa rhe hai..kal reception hai to kal sham ko sidhe party mein hi hum aayage" navay said looking in her dish. Nandini was about to say something but mukti held her hand under table and nodded her head in no.

"acha thik hai..aap jaiye aap ke liye aapki responsibilities pehle aati hai..kal sham hum aapka intezaar karege.." Nyonika said and get up from table and kissed navya's forehead and left from there.

"hum aate hai shayad abeer jag gye hhoge.." navya wiped her tear and left from there.

"mukti aapne hume kyun roka? Navya ne hume promise kiya tha k wo humare sath rahegi phir kya hua? Sirf ek din ki to baat thi.." nandini said with disappointment. Mukti encircled her around her shoulder.

"nandini we are not now just teenage friends k humne plan kiya usi tarha se hum chalege...she is married and you are married too now..she has some responsibilities towards her family..we have to understand nandu and you are my mature girl right..hum baad mein koi plan bana ke ghumne jayege..thik hai now cheer up..first navya ko help krte hai then tumhare reception ki preparation krte hain..okay" mukti tried to cheer her up and she smiled and they both went to navya's room.

Navya hugged both her friends and looked at her house and left from there. no one was present when she was going back to her house except her friends.

"manik aur abhi bhai shayad pata nhi hoga warna wo log aa jate.." nandini said putting her book in shelf. Mukti smiled and nodded her head in yes because she knows that no one has time for navya. Not even her mother.

In night manik informed nandini that he will take take his dinner outside so don't wait for him. nandini was in room and reading her book when manik entered in room so tired. Nandini put her book on night stand and pour water in glass. Manik was sitting on his big chair with closed eyes.

"pani.." nandini put her hand on his shoulder and manik opened his eyes and take it from her and gulped it down and give it back to her and again leaned his head to chair and closed his eyes.

"tired...?" nandini asked him in low voice. Manik just nodded his head.

Nandini came behind his chair and put her tiny fingers in his hair and start to massage it. Manik just little smiled on her cute antics.

"ku6 lau main aapke liye?" nandini asked him.

"jee nhi abhi nhi.." manik answered her with his closed eyes.

"aapko pata hai navya wapas chali gyi..wo reception ke liye bhi nhi ruki.." she said in low voice and wait for his response.

"acha hai..good.." manik just respond without any expression.

"manik pr navya ne promise kiya tha k wo humare sath rahegi reception tak..but..wo chali gyi maa ne unhe nhi roka.." nandini said.

"to its okay nandini, navya is not only just daughter of Malhotra..she is daughter in law of Dhawan. Unhe apni responsibilities bhi hoti hai.." manik said in calm voice.

"magar phir bhi sirf ek din.." nandini was about to say something but manik opened his eyes and get up from chair.

"nandini..navya ke liye unka ghar pehle hi hona chahiye..aur hum ye hi unse umeed kr rhe the aur hum ye bhi chahte hai k aap bhi is baat ko a6e se samaj le..shadi ke bad apke liye responsibilities aur kya aapki priority hai wo samaj jana chaiye" manik said in calm voice but little bit with anger. He picked up his night dress and went to bathroom.

"shayad wo zyada tired the isliye..hume unhe itne questions nhi krne chahiye the.." nandini was assuming things by her own. Manik came out and slept beside nandini. nandini was about to say something but stopped herself and slept beside him.

Next morning everyone was busy in their work. Every servant were doing their work and decorating the mansion. manik was combing his hair and nandini came to him with his blazer. she made him ware his blazer and came in front of him.

"wo aap...wo hume designer ke pass jana hain hamari dress collect karna hain..to kya aap hamare sath chalege??" nandini asked him with hope. He thought for sometime.

"acha thik hai jab aap ko jana ho tab aap hume call kr dijiyega hum aapko pick krne aa jayege..thik hai" manik said in his all time favorite calm tone. He agreed because he thought that he was rude last night. Manik smiled and kissed her forehead and left from there. nandini was on top of the world.

In noon nandini went to his office and from office they both went to desinger's shop. After shopping manik and nandini were sitting in car and going to their mansion. manik held her hand and nandini looked at him with questioning eyes.

"actually I want to say something.." manik said and nandini nodded her head in yes.

"I am sorry..hume aapse aise kal baat nhi krni chahiye thi..aap ke har sawal jawab hume shant dimag se dena chahiye tha but I was very tired aur maine shadi ke doosre hi din aap pr chilaya I am sorry.." manik said so genuinely.

"hum samjte hai aapko sorry kehne ki zaroorat nhi hai bilkul bhi..hume samjna chahiye tha us waqt k aap tired the office ke work se aur hume aapko pareshaan nhi krne chhiaye tha..i am sorry for that.." nandini was like this only. She was saying sorry still she was not was not at fault.

In evening everyone was getting ready for reception. Nandini was wearing a beautiful sari as per manik's choice. Manik was in black tuxedo. Everyone was looking so elegant.

nandini's sari:

manik's outfit:

Everyone was so enjoying the party. Manik was busy with his business clients. nandini was talking to her mother. Her father couldn't attend the party because he was in dubai. After sometime navya also joined the party with cabir and abeer.

Nandini and mukti went to her and hugged her and nandini take abeer from her arms. She was playing with him. mukti patted navya's shoulder and blinked her eyes to assure her that no matter what her friends are with her.

After reception navya was going back to her house. Manik hugged her and kissed her forehead and said "I am happy actually proud of you that you always gives your priority first to your responsibilities. Your bhai loves you so much" navya just faintly smiled and nodded her head. Nandini was watching all this. abhi also came forward and hugged her.

Nyonika came to her and said "I am happy k ab aap janti hai aapki responsibilities kya hai..aapki priority aapki family hai baad mein hum hai..hume acha laga aapko itna mature dekh kr..i am happy k ab aap wo navya nhi hai jo har choti baat pr humse zid krti thi..god bless you aur hamesha aise hi rehna.." navya hugged her and after that she left with cabir and her son.

"mukti aapne dekha na navya rehna chahti thi hamare sath dekha wo kitni emotional ho gyi thi.." nandini said in worried tone and pour water in jug.

"nandini abhi abhi tumhari shadi hui hai..don't think too much..wo to navya iss ghar se aur hum sab se bahot attach hai aur abhi tum bhi iss ghar mein aa gyi that's why wo thodi si emotional ho gyi okay..so smile..and don't think too much" mukti said and patted her cheeks and nandini nodded her head and left from there.

"you'll understand everything nandini" mukti said very sadly and left from there.

Nandini put the jug on night stand and saw that manik was in his study. He was sitting on his couch. She entered and saw him, he was wearing his specs and so engrossed in his file and along with that he was smoking.

"aap busy hain..?" nandini asked him in her low voice.

"hmm..jee nhi..kahiye ku6 baat krni thi aapko.." manik asked her and gesture her to come to him. nandini sat beside him and manik put his cigarette in ash tray and encircled his arm around her and gesture her to speak.

"wo hume aise laga ka navya ko yahan rukna tha.." nandini start this conversation in low voice because last night also manik was angry on her for this conversation.

"haan to..har ladki ke liye apne husband ki family ki responsibilities first aati hai aur waise bhi har ladki apne ghar bahot attach hoti hai to isme itna ku6 bada matter nhi hai..navya hum sab se bahot attach hai that's why.." manik answered her looking in his fillies only.

"but I thought k agar aap bolte shayad to wo ruk jati aur cabir bhi aapko naa nhi kehte.." nandini said fighting with her fingers.

"nandini I am happy that agar wo rukna chahti thi phir bhi chali gyi pata hain kyun because kbhi kbhi hume apne liye nhi apno ke liye ku6 decision lene padte hai and I am happy that navya after all mature ho gyi hai ab.." manik said and closed his file and removed his arm around her.

He get up from couch and placed his file in drawer at the time nandini went out from study. She was fixing their bed.

"but manik phir bhi..." nandini was about to say something but manik came near her and placed his fingers on her lips and said "ssshhh...nandini don't you think jis matter ke bare mein aap na jante ho to aapko usme nhi bolna chahiye.." manik's voice was very low but at the same time it was so dangerous. Nandini was looking in his eyes and nodded her head in yes.

"your time is only reserved for me" he said in his husky voice and before nandini could register anything. Manik picked up her in his arms and lay down her on bed. he kissed her forehead and night went like this. after satisfying himself he was sleeping, nandini get up little and kissed his forehead and said "I love you" and she wear her clothes and slept beside him.

So kaisa laga??

I know you all are getting bored but relax there are so many things on way..i told you on starting that this story is not fairytale and romantic story so just read guys I know you'll love it..

Next hum hain deewane yippee..

Love you all..

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Malhotra family is so conservative
love_priya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Poor navya...
Superb update..
Nxt update plz" hum hai deewane" ka dedo.
moudeb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updet dear.
next updet soon plz.
stey blessed.
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally i m getting the chord of the story..

its all abt how a married girl forgets abt her own happiness and tries to accomodate in her in laws family...how girls change after their marriage

and being new in conservative family, nandini is facing the same..she is considering that girls have right to enjoy the freedom even after their marriage but malhotras r not like that...they want their DIL to make their family frst...

story of every girl

bt what i dont like is, nandini asking the same qstn to mukti and then to manik...mukti gave her answers still she asked it to manik...she shldnt have asked him ...

anyways..i m really relating with this story..

riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part
waiting for next
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee amazinggg suprrbbb
Fab lovd it
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
The way this story started i don't know now it's not coming out that way. But still u have guts to attract readers. Superb work,