Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Mukti was arranging her clothes when her phone beeped. Mukti sat on bed and check her phone and it was her little brother.

"dii aap kaise ho? Aap call bhi nhi krte ho? Ek mahina ho gya jab aap mujse milne aayi thi pls meet me soon..aur mumma bahot ro rhi hai because papa ko bahot fever hai na isliye pls aap muje call krna"

After reading message mukti immediately call her brother. But his phone was out of coverage. At the same abhi entered in house because he came back for some files. He went to room and saw that mukti was impatiently calling someone.

"kise phone kr rhi hai aap? Wo bhi itni impatiently.." abhi asked her in his dangerous but still calm voice as soon as she heard his voice she immediately get up from bed and put the mobile on bed.

"wo..wo...yuvraj messaged me and said that papa is not well so I was trying to call them" mukti explained in her slow voice and abhi went to cupboard to took his files.

"aap bataiye na kya chahiye hum nikal dete hai aapko" mukti said but abhi looked at her with stern face.

"zaroorat nhi hai aap apni family se baat kijiye chahe wo apke pati ki kitni bhi insult kyun na kre lekin aapko is se kya? For you your parents and your brother is important only in this world..i want to ask you something today mukti where do I stand in your priority list?" abhi asked her very calmly and mukti was looking at him shockingly. She doesn't know how to answere this question because she left everyone only for him.

"aap jante hain humne aapke liye sab ku6 choda tha..aur aap humse ye pu6 rhe hai k.." mukti was about to say something more but raised his hand to stop her.

"thank you so much mukti wo sab krne ke liye and really very sorry jo aapko hamari wajah se apne parivaar ko hodna pada I am sorry..you continue your talk..." abhi said in sarcastic tone. He turned and left from there.

"I didn't mean that abhi..." mukti said to him but he left already. Mukti sat on bed with thud and palmed her face and start crying.

In night nandini was serving dinner to everyone because she was waiting for manik. Nyonika told her to join them but nandini wants to wait for him for dinner.

After they all went to their room and nandini was waiting for him. she was wearing white flower print sari. Nandini was waiting for him eagerly because she wants to hear about his words for her kheer.

Manik's driver parked his car in parking area and manik came out. He threw his cigarette in dustbin and went to mansion. manik was about to go to room but nandini came out from kitchen and saw him.

"aap aa gye?" nandini asked him and he turned and looked at her from head to toe. She was looking like a flower a fresh flower. Nandini give a heart melting smile to him. he also smiled and nandini said "aap fresh hokar aa jaiye hum dinner lagate hain" manik nodded his head in yes and went to room. he saw that his clothes were ready on sofa he picked it up and went to washroom.

Nandini was arranging table with help of servants. Manik came down after getting fresh. Nandini served his food and give a bowl of kheer and manik gesture her to sit with him. nandini sat beside him and served her food.

"manik ye kheer taste kr k bataiye na humne banayi hai.." nandini asked him nervously.

"hum jante hai aapne bataya tha call krke" manik said in serious tone. Nandini looked down in guilt.

"I am sorry" nandini whispered.

"koi baat nhi bas aage se dhyan rakhiyega" manik said and put a spoonful kheer in his mouth. Nandini was looking at him nervously.

"achi hai..nice" manik said in simple tone. Nandini smiled at least he said not so many lines but few words are enough for her. Nandini was about to serve him again kheer.

"arre...nandini kya kr rhi hai aap? Hume sugar problem hum itna sweet nhi khate" manik said smilingly and nandini bite her tongue.

"I am sorry hum to bhul hi gye the bilkul..hume yaad kaise nhi rha k aapko sugar problem hai" nandini was feeling very bad. Manik held her and nodded his head in no.

"its okay nandini hum medicine le lege..aapne pehli baar kheer banayi hai hum kaise na khate.." manik said lovingly and nandini shyly looked down. after dinner manik went to room and nandini went to kitchen for some work.

In cavya's room:

Cabir was talking on his phone with his mother. He lost his father in young age. He loves his mother a lot. Navya put abeer in cradle after feeding him. after sometime cabir cut the call.

Navya was arranging their bed. cabir looked at her and put his phone on sofa and said "main kal wapis jaa rha hoon ghar" navya looked at him and sat on bed. because navya usually after marriage didn't come to her home because her mother in law is very sick so they couldn't left her alone at home. cabir appoint 24 hours nurse for her but still she loves navya and cabir at home.

"pr cabir humne decide kiya tha hum reception kr ke jaiyege phir achanak?" navya asked him and cabir sighed.

"navya tum janti ho main maa ko itne din ke liye akele nhi rehne de skta aur waise bhi maa ne bola hai k tum yahan ruk jao thode din aur tumhe rest mil jayega..maa ne kaha k unki wajah se tumhe bhi rest nhi mil pata is liye tum aur abeer yahi ruko main kal jaa rha hoon" cabir explained her.

"aap maa ko yahan le aaiye hum thode din sath mein rahege..aur hum nandini aur mukti ke sath rehna chahte hai thode din" navya said him pleadingly.

"haa pr tum ruk jao na maine kab kahan tumhe aane ke liye?" cabir sat in front of her.

"pr aapke bina aap jante hain na.." navya was about to say something but cabir stopped her and held her hand.

"navya main aur maa sach mein sach mein chahte hai k thode din tum yahan ruko taki tumhe rest mil jaye" cabir said lovingly and navya jerked his hand.

"haan cabir hum jante hain aap kitne mahan insan hai aapko har baar ye jatane ki zaroorat nhi hai aapko" navya said and left from there. cabir palmed his face.

Nandini was going to room when nandini saw that navya was sitting in garden. Nandini went to garden. Manik was waiting for her and thought "nandini ko itni der kaise lag gyi?" he was in balcony when he saw that nandini was talking to navya.

"I hope in dono ke bich mein phir se koi ladai na hui ho..agar wo nandini ko bata degi to kya impression rahegi hamari family ki" manik thought and went to his study room.

"navya aap itni thand mein bahar kyun bethi hain? Anything serious?" nandini sat beside her and navya looked at her and smiled.

"nothing serious..wo cabir kaam kr rhe the I thought lets go outside for some fresh air" navya said and nandini looked at her with questioning eyes. Navya doesn't want to share with her problems because she doesn't wants to make her sad.

"are you sure?" nandini asked her lovingly and navya nodded her head in yes.

"now get up and go to your room...manik bhai yaad kr rhe hoge aapko" navya said in teasing tone and nandini get up from bench and she also held navya's hand and make her stand.

"aap bhi chalo room mein jao yahan pr its too cold..." nandini said and both went inside. Nandini came to room and saw that manik was not there. she saw that study's room light was on so she thought he might be in his study room.

Nandini went to bathroom to change herself. She came out wearing pink night gown. Nandini was fixing their bed because manik always prefer to fix his bed before sleeping.

Manik came out from study with laptop. Nandini saw him and give a beautiful smile. Manik also smiled to her and sat on bed and nandini went to dressing table.

"bahot der laga di aapne aane mein?" manik asked her and fixed his specs because he wants to know what navya told her.

"haan wo navya ke sath beth gyi thi...to baatein krne lag gye hum apni isliye..." nandini said smilingly.

"hmm.." manik said and start his work again on laptop.

Nandini was applying cream on her hands. Manik was working when his eyes fall on her. He was looking at her intently. He took a deep breath again starts his work. But again he failed because her smell was giving him tough time. Manik finally shut the laptop and put it on table and went to her.

Nandini was opening her chain when suddenly manik hugged her from back. nandini gasped in shock. Manik entwined her fingers with him and nuzzled his face in her hair.

"I thought...k aap busy hai.." nandini whispered slowly because his acts were giving her no voice.

"I was..but I can't ignore my wife..wo bhi itni beautiful wife.." manik said huskily and kissed on her neck and nandini closed her eyes. Manik left her fingers and with his long fingers he opened knot of her gown and slid it down.

Nandini was breathing heavily because of his proximity. Manik gathered her hair on one side and kissed on her bare shoulder. Nandini turned immediately and hugged him tight. Manik was still nuzzling in her neck and giving her kisses and bites.

Manik broke the hug and picked her up in his arms and lay down her on bed and he came on top of her. He entwined his fingers with her. Nandini closed her eyes and turned her face. Manik start to kissing her neck, shoulders, face everywhere...

After relishing her body and satisfying himself he finally claimed her and sucked her tears and collapsed on her. Nandini was massaging his hair. He lay down beside her and take her in his hug and slept. nandini get up little and kissed on his forehead and said "I love you"...and she also slept beside him...

So kaisa laga???

Next tere naam zindagi past revelation so don't miss it...and guys if I am talking about twist that doesn't mean I will take leap and all...comment fast to get update fast..

#love #support #comment #like

Happy navarati to everyone...

RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update

manik is really tough guy..soo khadoos..

poor nandini..

all the malhotra guys are same..

liked the update

keep updating
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice amazing update.
Manik is so strict man.
And nandni she is so kind so innocent.
Loved it.
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazinggg suprrbbb update
Abhi bina baat pr mukti pr gussa ho gea...uski baat toh smjhni chahiye thi...lovd it
Continue soon
kd83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Long and superb update after long time... I liked it
nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey awesome story read I in a go...very unique concept liked it continue soon waiting eagerly for the next update take care 😊
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...
But feeling bad for navya, mukti and nandini
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Manik is tough nut to crack
But awesome update
These malothra family have some problem
Kitna gusa karte hn Sab
But manan is cute
Update soon
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome..
Loved it...
Manik is very tough...
anonymous77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome
amazing

mndblowing update

loved it

continue soon