Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimsha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am sorry for your family problems... but u dont know how glad I am that you finally updated this story. The update like always was spectacular.
I just had a suggestion. Since IF is so inactive now, why dont you post this story on wattpad. Its even easier to read there nd we get notifications directly. :)
MrsSweetnShy thumbnail
hope everything gets better in your family
meiej thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey!!update was amazing
feeling so bad for nandini and i know soon manik will understand her.
looking forward for next update
take ur time

anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's okay

Take ur time

But This update is awesome
So good
Loving it
Continue when u have time
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update was awesome...
Loved it very much...
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
Cuteprincess6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm update
Abhi se manik nandu ko ignore KR RHA h
Aage kya hoga
Anyways beautifully written
Loved it
Take us tym for next update
Family is more important than anything...we understand
Take care
Satya28 thumbnail
I think the relationship between manan getting little fast. They should give time to understand each other. Obviously manik is having upper hand in their relationship but he need to understand her feelings too. He not even asked for her changed behavior. Thanks for the update. And feeling sorry for your family problems , hope you get strength to face them and soon get rid of those problems. Stay positive and keep smiling. Update when ever possible. Stay strong
shaan... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent update...
Manan's moments were awesome...
Nandini's sad with Manik's behaviour...
Luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
anonymous77 thumbnail
awesome
loved it very very much
their first night was romantic
egearly waiting for the next part
update soon
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

CHAP 6 A:

Next morning nandini woke up and directly went to bathroom to get ready. Nandini came out with her saree. She was wearing off white sari with pink border. Because nandini knew that manik always like light colors. Nandini was brushing her hair. She filled her maang with sindoor and fixed her mangalsutra and her heart pendant chain which manik gifted her. She put manik's all necessary things and clothes on couch.

Nandini went down to join everyone. Nandini was not in good mood because of yesterday but still she was smiling. Manik joined them for breakfast after sometime. Manik wished everyone and start reading news paper with breakfast. Nanidini gave juice to him. manik saw her and gave a smile to her and she also smiled but her eyes didn't reach to her eyes.

Manik was observing her and he understood that something is wrong with nandini. he thought to talk with her later. Navya also observed her and she also thought to talk about matter.

Manik was silently eating his breakfast because he doesn't like to talk on dining table. Nandini was sitting near his chair. Nandini was stealing glances of him but he was eating his breakfast and reading news paper. Manik drink his juice and looked at watch and called his pa.

"good morning sir.." his pa replied as soon as picked up phone.

"yes..kunal I am coming office so I want all reports of khurana's project and yes fix my meetimg with minister today. I want to discuss something about very important" manik said in his all time bossy and attitude tone.

"okay sir anything else" his pa asked him and manik said no to him and cut the call.

"manik beta aapko nhi lagta thode din ki leave le leni chahiye aur nandini ko lekar kahin bahar jana chahiye?" Nyonika asked him lovingly and he looked at Nyonika and then to nandini.

Mukbhi and cavya also looked at him. manik. manik fixed his specs and looked at everyone and they all looked down and again start to eating their breakfast.

"no maa..abhi to hum leave ke bare mein soch bhi nhi skte..khuranas ka bahot hi important project humne sign kiya hai aur election are coming so abhi nhi baad mein dekhte agar waqt milta hai to" manik was saying and checking his phone.

"lekin nandini ke bare mein to sochiye wo bhi to aapke sath time spend krna chahti hogi na?" Nyonika tried to make him understand. Manik immediately looked at nandini and she gulped down nervously.

"hum jante hain k nandini bhi humse agree krti hain? Hain na nandini?" manik asked her and she looked at everyone and then looked at Nyonika.

"jee..jee maa abhi manik bahot busy hai to abhi rehne dete hain..waise bhi hum bhi shadi ki preparations mein hum thak gye hain na to abhi ke liye rehne dete hain" nandini said very slowly and manik looked at her very proudly.

Navya and mukti both were sad for nandini. they knew that how impatiently nandini wants to spend time with him?

"acha ab baat ko yhi khatam krte hain hume late ho rha hai.." manik said in dominating tone. Manik get up from his chair and saw that his laptop he left in his room. manik went to room but he couldn't find his charger of laptop.

He was about to go down but one servant was passing from there. he ordered him to sent nandini to room. he was searching when nandini entered in room.

"aapko ku6 kaam tha humse?" nandini asked him and he turned and nodded his head in yes.

"jee haan wo kabse hum laptop ke charger dhundh rhe hai nhi mil rha that's why I call you" manik said and nandini went to cupboard. she opened the drawer and take it off and give it to him. manik smiled and thanked her and put it in bag.

"aap ku6 kehna chahti hain humse?" manik asked her because he was observing her since morning. Nandini closed the cupboard and turned and looked at him.

"jee nhi kyun aapko aisa kyun laga?" nandini feel little good that her husband took notice of her silence.

"nhi hume aisa laga k shayad ku6 hain aapke dil mein pr aap bol nhi paa rhi hai" manik came near her and put her hair behind her ear. nandini looked in his eyes and nodded her head in no.

"okay..." manik didn't ask her further and give a forehead kiss and left from there. nandini sat on bed and thought "aapke pass itna bhi waqt nhi hai k aap mujse doosri baar bhi ye pu6e k main ku6 kehna chahti hoon yaa nhi?"

She came out from her thoughts when navya knocked her door.

"navya aap kabse hamare kamre mein knock kr ke aane lagi?" nandini asked her smilingly. Because navya, mukti and nandini they are not just best friends they are soul sisters from childhood. Aryamaan is also friends with them since childhood. Navya and mukti's family had no problems with that but nandini's family never allow her to be friend with arymaan because he was not rich like them. They all treated nandini like their little sister because nandini is younger in their group.

"ab at least don't put fake smile on your face.." navya put abeer on bed and nandini start playing with him.

"ab batao kya hua?" navya asked her sternly. Nandini pout her lips and abeer giggled on her antics.

"mukti kahan hai? Wo nhi aayi?" nandini asked and navya show her eyes in anger.

"don't you dare to distract me bhabhi.." navya said in funny way to tease her. When navya came to know about nandini's feelings she always tease her by calling her bhabhi.

"navya I will kill you haaan.." nandini show her finger to navya to scared her.

"nandini on a serious note tell me kya hua hai? I was observing you since morning.." navya held her hand and tears brimmed in her eyes.

"jitne pyar se aap hume pu6 rhi hai kash manik bhi humse aise pu6te pr unke pass to shayad in sab baato ke liye waqt hi nhi hai" nandini wiped her tears and navya patted her shoulder. Nandini narrated whole incident to navya what happened in nandini's house.

"nandini why are you feeling bad? Kya aap nhi janti manik bhai ke bare mein aur unke behavior ke bare mein" navya asked her and nandini looked down.

"agar tum itni choti si baat ko dil pe laga ke baithogi to kaise hogi tum logo ki marriage life successful? You forgot manik bhai meri engagement pr bhi time pr nhi pahonche the because he was in dubai..for some business deal..tab se humne manik bhai se ku6 bhi except krne chod diya hai nandini? aap janti hain iska matlab ye nhi k wo hum sab se pyar nhi krte yaa jaan buj kr time nhi dete its like wo aise hi hai...jab se papa ki death hui hai aur uske baad se hamari company loss mein chali gyi thi tab koi nhi aaya tha humari madad ke liye koi rishtedar nhi tab se manik bhai aur maa ne jee jaan laga kr is empire ko khada kiya hai bas tbhi se wo sochte hai k if you have money you have everything.." navya explained her everything calmly and nandini looked at their wedding photo.

"kya pata nandini shayad aapka pyar unhe badal de?? So keep trying don't lose your hope" navya tried to cheer up and finally nandini smiled from her heart. She thought that one incident can't change her love to him. she will try her best to change him.

"ye dekho hum jis kaam ke liye aaye the wo to bhul hi gye" navya slapped her forehead. Nandini looked to her because she was again busy in playing with abeer.

"abeer ji apni mami ko chodiye unhe niche kheer bana ne jana haan rasam ke liye..aur nani aur mukti mami niche kab se intezaar kr rhi hai" navya picked abeer and nandini nodded her head in disbelief and she fixed her sari and went down.

Nandini and navya went down with abeer. Navya went to room to feed abeer and put him in sleep. Nandini went to kitchen and Nyonika make her understand about her first rasoi's rasam. Nyonika left from there because she had to go to NGO. Nandini make kheer with navya and mukti with lots of leg pulling and fun. No one was at home so they decided to spend time like old days like normal friends when they talk with no logics.

They troubled a lot nandini on her first night's talk. Nandini was feeling very shy but she shared her experience. After sometime they went to their specific room. Nandini thought to call manik. manik was writing something in laptop when his phone rang and he saw it was nandini. he picked it up.

"hello..manik" nandini said softly in her sweet voice.

"jee haan boliye.." manik also said softly.

"wo hum aapko ku6 batana chahte the.." nandini said and manik thought that she wants to share something important.

"haan bataiye hum sun rhe hai...hume pata tha ki aap ku6 share krna chahti hai" manik said and nandini smiled.

"wo aaj maa ne bataya about my first rasoi's ritual so I made kheer for everyone." Nandini said because she wants to share with manik but she had no idea that manik doesn't to talk on unnecessary topic especially when he is in office.

"aapne sirf yahin batane ke liye hume call kiya tha?" manik asked her again that may be her answer will be different.

"haan.." nandini whispered.

"nandini abhi hum busy hai baad mein baat krte hain" manik doesn't want to hear anything now.

"ohh..i am sorry hume nhi pata tha..humne aapko disturb kiya na sorry once again aap work kijiye" nandini said lovingly and manik cut the call.